Tfw people think you're dumb just because you make failing grades in school, have poor reading comprehension...

>tfw people think you're dumb just because you make failing grades in school, have poor reading comprehension, and often find it hard to follow conversations

Attached: Sad.png (400x400, 166K)

Ever been tested for ADD user?

thats cause ur dumb

Nope. I sound like I might have it?

That's kinda cute. Dummies are cute.

Idk, i don't know you. However it's a common theme that people have a hard time with semantic memory if they have ADD.

>tfw people think you're lacking in intelligence because you lack all markers of any intelligence

I have plenty of markers of intelligence! I think up plenty of smart ideas and have deep thoughts, I just have trouble understanding the ideas/thoughts of others is all.

I wanna read philosophy to you and watch your brain short-circuit.

>why do people think im dumb for being dumb duurrrrrrrrr

Attached: 1549408457419.png (1296x1458, 217K)

You definitely should see your general practitioner and tell them about your symptoms of not being able to follow conversations and, I assume, not being able to pay attention in class. If you don't address these issues, you will fail in life because you won't be able to learn any useful skills (which are taught by others, it's not like you're going to invent your own field of engineering or medicine, let's be real).

hahaha what the fuckk

>I think up plenty of smart ideas and have deep thoughts

Attached: tenor.gif (218x90, 339K)

How many books have you read and what type of books you read OP

Attached: CsaWOwQVYAAkiU6.jpg (1200x800, 160K)

>tfw people think you're smart when you're really really fucking stupid

Attached: Lal-explainthistolal.gif (245x184, 784K)

Exercise 'cause it helps braincells regenerate
Meditate 'cause a clear mind helps u focus

Thank me later user! Best wishes

>thought you were smart for acing HS classes
>once you got into college, get your shit kicked in and realize just winging it won't help you anymore

i work as a web dev now but I honestly feel I barely have any idea what I'm doing but everyone keeps asking for my help for shit

Oh and also proper diet. Eat unprocessed foods. Eat meat, cheese, berries, nuts, leafy greens

You can do good in school and even graduate college and still never amount to anything and become a NEET and be treated like an idiot by everyone like me. I majored in math and the lowest grade I got in a math class was an A- and my mom still thinks I'm incapable of doing anything and that I have a low IQ.

>make failing grades in school, have poor reading comprehension, and often find it hard to follow conversations

This sounds like what blacks and literal retarded people go through.

Just a reminder that traditional schooling is more favored towards girls.

Attached: GRA_Science-of-Male-Brain_Final-1_20150806-161449_1.jpg (900x2129, 676K)

>i work as a web dev now
oh i'm sorry user. do you lie and tell people you're a homeless? :(

>females can recharge without resting

The fuck does that mean?

What to meditate about? I just feel like a failure when I look back at my life

>dumb akkoposter makes a dumb post about being dumb
like pottery

You sound like an autist.
Might possibly be stupid as well and think you are smart.