>whites think they can be robots

You all need to get the FUCK off this board immediately. The only whites who have the right to be here are the ones with SEVERE deformities.

>Whites and multiple unrelated races across the globe select for white men on the basis of genetic predisposition and morphological traits

youtube.com/watch?v=fCbwQ7GDfjQ

Attached: 49305790045.jpg (279x399, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hY4FBdAXoc0&t=4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Incels are NOT robots, gas yourself norman.

most white incels here are probably from europe living in 99% white countries
usa whitecels are just fags refusing to settle down for an ethnic girl

I live in Europe and being white gives me absolutely 0 value even as a 7/10 ~ 8/10
I don't how it wolb be in another part of the world, never experienced it.
Do ethnic women really crave us or it's a meme?

Whites are the only ones who can be Robots.
Fucking normalfag.

Looks aren't enough. Autism and other social disorders act as barriers for people such as myself from properly socializing with people. I am either silent or say stupid things that scare people away. Maybe if I was really rich, they wouldn't care, but take a good look at Elliot Rodger. Rich father, connections in movie industry, solid 7/10 and above average attractive for a hapa, DROVE A FUCKING BMW, and still couldn't get laid in southern California of all places.
What hope do I have if I'm uglier, poorer, have no car or even drivers licence, etc

but robots definitely are virgins normie scum

again, why is the guy from cumtown in the thumbnail. explain this to me you incel

Yes most asian Americans worship whites, and almost every brown women sees whites as more attractive than their own men. Jow Forums niggers talk about the media shoving black people down peoples throats when it really has been whites corrupting brown folks.

>I live in Europe and being white gives me absolutely 0 value even as a 7/10 ~ 8/10
yeah, thats what i said
>Do ethnic women really crave us or it's a meme?
not sure if I would use word crave but if you're white you're very highly desirable by non white women, especially asian

I'm 5'3 shit personality pale asf pretty sure I can be a robot

well asuming you have blue eyes and light hair you can still easily get Philippine women
now imagine being 5'3 indian.

I do have blue eyes but brown hair but I'm also a twig and not that attractive so I doubt I could get philippine women

>I do have blue eyes but brown hair but I'm also a twig and not that attractive so I doubt I could get philippine women
youtube.com/watch?v=hY4FBdAXoc0&t=4s

>Just move to another continent lmao
Should i just be myself when I spend all of my money getting there?

if this video brings me hope I'm running to Asia naked

You're a fucking idiot even by the low standards of this board. WOOW, flips and gooks might be incrementally more attracted to me than their own kind. I have no money, painful chronic illness, a broken family, no social life, a personality disorder and severely underweight. Being white changes nothing.
>Haha just emigrate to Thailand!
go fuck yourself you absolute cunt. I don't even give a shit about having some vapid golddigging subhumans feign attraction to me. If that's your priority in life rather than just not committing suicide on a weekly basis you have NO real problems

I live in canada (not an incel)..i am a white male and i agree with OP. here ethnic girls love white men and white women really only like to date white men.. white men are the top of the food chain here, even above white women, any canadian who disagrees is a hikikomori tier shutin.. im not crazy good looking or anything, just a bit above average and ive been asked out by more girls than ive asked out and ive never been rejected, so yea its pretty fucking easy here.. basically all you have to do is 1.dont be a slob 2.ask a girl if she wants to blaze (smoke weed) 3.come on to her when you guys are smoking.. literally that easy, will never fail if u are atleast average white male here

Attached: realwomen.jpg (493x630, 67K)

>severely underweight
but that's a cute trait

This board has always been over 70 percent white males, so you can fuck off with your race bait that refuses to be delet.

You mean (((they))) have been corrupting the browns. White people don't own the media.

there was a point where it was I guess but I look like a holocaust victim now. 52kg and 5''9

>52kg
fatty

Black women are straight up unattracted to white men on average and every study supports this

>black women literally prefer black men and thus are the only loyal ethnic women other than white women shame black men treat them like shit we really need to respect our QUEENS!!

There is more to being a robot than looks. Infact it has little to do with looks, although robots are often unattractive. It's more about personality, mental health, autism...etc.

Plus the whole being white thing doesn't mean much if you live in a place that is majority white. I mean seriously where I live is like 99.9% white. I have barely ever even seen a single non-white person here for years and years.

Attached: gooddoggo.jpg (600x315, 33K)

based on studies, white women are the most loyal demographic, moreso than black women and moreso than white men

This is misleading as fuck. White women are NOT loyal, you're just comparing them to literal monkeys that are hard-wired to fuck anything with a pulse a

>solid 7/10 and above average attractive for a hap

This kind of thinking kind of proves you have no concept of attractiveness. Elliot was a 5/10, at best.

Humans as a whole can't be robots. We're not mechanical. I guess people with prosthetics can be cyborgs, though.