VERY IMPORTANT POLL!!!

VERY IMPORTANT POLL!!!
PLEASE ANSWER OTHERWISE YOUR MOTHER MIGHT DIE IN HER SLEEP!

strawpoll.me/17395850

Attached: 1542522772278.png (450x450, 208K)

(DISCLAIMER: there is always a chance your mother will die in her sleep)

NOTE: If you think a variant of either one would be better please tell me

Attached: 1534739711735.png (768x433, 280K)

>I don't like any of you
that makes you sound like a massive faggot

are you the user from that other thread? both quotes suck, at least will make people think

Use something else

both make you sound like a loser

No thanks I don't wanna be bullied
like what

If you just want something uncontroversial but mildly entertaining, then insert some random fact like "Yesterday I bought a half gallon of milk for $3.88."

"I am a very supreme gentleman"

don't push them away

make them realize they lost something valuable

anyone who is flipping through your yearbook in a few years and thinks to go to your name is going willfully to be curious about you. here is the time to give them something of your more personal inner self.

I ONLY HAVE 30 MINUTES, WHAT SHOULD IT FUCKING BE THATS NOT SOMETHING GAY

>She sells seashells on the seafloor
It'll at least make people do a double-take

Listen it was entertaining at first. Hell, it was actually fun. But now I'm getting the feeling that you all thought you're actually on my level. From the day I was born, I was destined for success. I was brought into this world by a software engineer and a prominent actuary, both of Norwegian decent. From the moment that the fucking curtains were raised, I was set to dominate the STEM fields. And because I had guardians that actually cared about me, I flourished. Pretty soon, I'll was placed into a special school of correspondence, specifically I.M Gelfand's school for gifted children in New England. I'll not only reach my parent's expectations, but I'll pass the with flying colors. I have raw talent. I'm fucking better. I was surrounded by 6th graders, many from Hong Kong, whom were smarter than half the chumps in this school. And now where am I headed? MIT, to get my double BS in Electrical Engineering and Physics, with a Stanford-Binet tested IQ of 147 at age 17. Get this through your heads: I am worth more than your entire goddamn families. I'm smarter than you all, better looking than you all, taller than you all, wealthier than you all, and more employable than you all. While you party at your whorehouses, I'll be simultaneously working with the brightest minds in the world and fornicating with my beautiful girlfriend. It gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me. Know your places. Never, ever think you'll be anything more than worms under my feet.

maybe something about what you wish. "I wish ______" etc. Only you can know what you wish

Anyway, if it's any good, people here will hate it. So I recommend you just finish the sentence about what you wish and then submit it without asking us.

BUT IT SHOULD BE SUPERGAY, THAT IS WHAT YOU DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND. SENIOR QUOTES ARE GAY TO BEGIN WITH, SO JUST RUN WITH IT AND MAKE IT EVEN MORE GAY.

"I'm going to become an astronaut and explore Uranus." - user

Based and redpilled, pic related, OP the next Neil Armstrong.

Attached: 1549146200662.webm (640x352, 1.75M)

top kek
if this were for a fifth-grade yearbook, that is

Attached: download (15).jpg (318x159, 11K)

remove the didnt get me anywhere and write just bee yourself with quotes

first: leave this place and never come back. I mean it, it'll do you good in the long run. begone underage fags!

second: don't use either of those as your quote because you'll definitely look back on it and feel like a total retard.