Praise Him, Honor Him

Elliot our hero, Elliot our prophet.

Lightbringer of the Incel Rebellion. You were the first to fall, the first to shed normie blood, eternally canonized, Saint Elliot of Isla Vista, today we honor you.

Honor him, anons. Follow in his footsteps. The Incel Rebellion is well and truly underway, and it ends only with the utter destruction of all humanity.

Attached: ter.jpg (992x744, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hlUHe4ZtInc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And amen.

He was apathetic, narcissistic, shallow in personal philosophy, superficial, and void of any personality that the opposite sex could find attractive.

>void of any personality that the opposite sex could find attractive.

They should be fuckING HAVING SEX WITH US REGARDLESS JUST FOR BEING NORMAL LOOKING MALES THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS FOR THOSE ROASTY CUNTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

>dying a virgin
No thanks.

He was a normie that coulf'dv gotten a GF if he acted first instead of them going first. He 4/6 of his kills were beta males

>He was a normie

Umm no, he certainly was no normie, he just had some Chad tier facial features and knew what kind of angles flattered him.

youtube.com/watch?v=hlUHe4ZtInc

First off I would like to say that I am a completely heterosexual man. Something about Elliot Rodger is so enticing though. I just want to service his big penis and let him fill my mouth with his semen. Any other straight guys feel this way?

Attached: 1461516425789.gif (250x213, 1.5M)

His problem is mannerisms. You need to put a lot of effort into watching each move you make. Unfortunatly, some people naturally exert good body language. In Elliots case, he isn't so lucky. It's something you have to learn.

It's ridiculous how much effort some people need to put in to attain the same object other men can grasp easily, but I suppose it makes it more rewarding. Or perhaps, more soul crushing.

>He was apathetic, narcissistic, shallow in personal philosophy, superficial, and void of any personality that the opposite sex could find attractive.
I'm going to catch you and whip you ass for five times for each of these slights.

Truly "the supreme gentlemen"
He shed his blood so that we and others may see the injustice the neurotypicals inflict upon us, the less fortunate.

Attached: Femoids.jpg (1275x1650, 331K)

I find his whole situation fascinating because there's so many 'levels of reality' u can choose to see him at. not sure if i thats a good phrasing but i dont know how to explain it further.

Ofc u can see him as an apathetic narcissistic shallow asshole, that would be the normie perspective-taking level.

However if u go to a different level and see him as the autist that he is, can you really blame him for having developed what normies see as 'narcissistic traits, shallowness etc.?' as an autistic person thats the reality he knows and his brain cant see any other reason why girls dislike him. its like shitting on a color blind person for crossing the street when the lights are red, he literally has no way to see it any other way and hes doing his best, in accordnace to what he thinks r his rights.

im not defending him or whatever but i believe modern society created Rodger and the blame is not entirely on him. 20 years ago he would have just grown up to lead a normal albeit autistic life.

even though i dont idolize him or anything, i can understand why people here do , i really do. and it just shows how sad the state of the world is

>andrea dworkin
I'm convinced most feminists are ugly during their prime which is one of the biggest motivators in them hating men

Attached: Andrea_Dworkin_1608899f.gif (220x293, 50K)

Man, it's still so hard to believe that THIS dude did what he did, esp. to his roommates and their friend. I mean, HOW COULD HE? You can not tell it from the cover that he could do something like that. I guess this one of the reasons he never stops fascinating me. He is a forever riddle.

>can't even properly kill women
sad

Well obviously, even brainlets have kind of caught onto the concept long ago that feminists are just beta females.

make a sense tbf. I pity Roger, since i can baka relate to his feelings, such as being rejected, sexually frustrated. I'am exeperiencing same issues. But to plan a massacre, you probably should have a some sort of mental illnesses, which Elliot had

You, and anyone else who likes that pile of pigshit who gives incels a bad name, should piss off back to plebbit - traitors like you are not welcome here!

>forever riddle
He was a sexually repressed narcissist and came from a wealthy family but also a broken home.

He's not much of a riddle. Narcissism and male sexual frustration causes hoards of sociopathic behaviors in humans. The only odd thing is him not being poor.

>Narcissism and male sexual frustration causes hoards of sociopathic behaviors in humans.
I doubt most of those cases lead to a massacre though. And what I was referring to with being a riddle is the way you can not see a sign of what he is planning to do from the cover. You'd expect it to show somehow like in the cases of other mass killers. They have videos and photos where they rage about what they feel and show off with guns prior to their crimes but Elliot kept it all very well hidden.

A massacre is normal human behavior, we are just backwards. Back in the day you'd duel to the death rather than get ahold of these honorless weapons that cause far too much damage.

Also, back then they had brothels.

He's fucking normal if you understand humans and what they do when repressed.

>But to plan a massacre, you probably should have a some sort of mental illnesses, which Elliot had

yea which is the point im trying to make,
he got to a point where he no longer has empathy for normies, because normies did not show empathy for him when he was growing up, because we live in a fucked up world. and its really nobody's real fault, his autism literally made it impossible for him to conceptualize why what hes doing is wrong. u and i both know the feel.

again this kind of shit is very tricky to talk about because if i say this then it just looks like im supporting him, and its completely understandable why normies hate him, i just think the whole thing is sad af and the society grows increasingly cancerous, u will only see more and more of this type of person. in fact i believe one day some 'eliott rodger but actually smart and therefore dangerous' type of person will come about and thats the end of normies right there.

Cho is better.

Attached: Seung-Hui Cho_Pepe.jpg (800x779, 206K)

i feel bad for him tbf, not that i'm defending him but it makes me sad that he lived life full of pain and suffering. Also i think this kind of society mostly progressed in America, in Russia and post soviet countries it is not that hard to find a girl, but you still need to overcome your shyness, like my friends in Turkey, they've got plenty of pussy

He did have an impressive kill count.
It remained unbroken for how many years as a spree killer record?

Attached: V.tech4.jpg (800x584, 102K)

America is fucked up

t. American

he lived a cunt and died a cunt fuck that weak little faggot shoulda just offed himself instead of staining the world

He was a gunslinger.
He did it with 2 pistols and not against kids.

Highest skill rate

>his plan for the "day of retribution" failed because sorority girls didnt open the door for him
its hard to get over how pathetic this is

He deserves to not be forgotten.

Who cares,what,girls want they are,retarded.
Obviously girls picking "superior" men to breed with has made the world turn out pretty nice,dont you think. Its a good world to live in.

He was an autistic kid with shitty parenting, not much else to it

He makes robots look bad and should be actually.

Normies are like a giant blockaide of unintelligence and non openness that keep us all down.

I guess you are right it makes people more aware of,them

>Big penis
I guess no one told him.

Attached: c17ad5986eef098a4af9093b46e7f358.png (250x250, 23K)