Is it ever appropriate to say ''not so good'' if someone asks ''how are you?''

Is it ever appropriate to say ''not so good'' if someone asks ''how are you?''
Or does it come across as being whiney or something?

Attached: 1546836025182.jpg (573x1016, 52K)

The people that ask "how are you" only ask it out of formality, they don't actually care how you are. Saying anything else other than "good, you?" will annoy most normies

when is that nasty trash slut finally doing some hardcore pics? Her nudes are fine and all but I want to see some cum on those tits

It's fine to deviate from "good," e.g. you can say "I've been better, but doing alright" or "could he worse," to signal your actual feelings, ultimately the first post is right tho, its more a formality than it is an actual probe into your life. A better question to ask, is why are you asking this?

You can jokingly say you feel like shit, but in reality it's the truth.

Only with people you're close with, otherwise:

I want to see her do Facial Abuse

Do it.
Make those faggots uncomfortable.
They compelled you to speak with their vile normie greeting, they made an imposition on you, so you have every right to make one on them.

Fuck I hate them.

I hate normies and their insincere preapproved phrases, memes, cliches, etc that make up their entirety. Everyone is just an actor and rarely is anything genuine ever said because people are scared of stepping out of their preconceived notions of how to behave.
"How are you" is an excellent example where people waste their time and breath pretending they give a shit about you when it's just a ritualistic robotic phrase, along with all the other pointless banter they fill the air with.

if you say anything remotely negative they'll have to ask you what's wrong and you'll have to explain to them what's wrong. So to make things easier for them and yourself just say you're fine.

Depends on the country. In my country, asking that question will get you a very direct answer. Now whether you're whiny or not really depends on how you deliver it.

Stating problems outside of your control (that aren't uncomfortably personal in nature, like genital disease, erection problem or whatever... you know?) is completely acceptable, as long as you just state them. Don't whine about them or ask for pity or money or otherwise act like you'd be leeching off of others.

What's not acceptable however, is whining about issues people understand is your own damn fault. Like if you got into too much debts, made too many kids, raged in work and got laid off or for example the popular "I don't have any time to fix X or Y" (everyone has fucking time, it's just a matter of priorities). Don't make a martyr out of yourself. There are the kinds of people who always blame everyone and anything else for their problems, never themselves. These are a pain in the fucking ass, and everyone gets tired of them real soon.

But, this is just in my culture. I understand the Americans basically never want a real answer... so if you live there, not sure I'm qualified to give any real advice.

What if you're dying from health problems? Like is it acceptable to tell strangers you have cancer

If you're dying then really, stop worrying about what others think. Say how you feel, when you feel it. Fuck everyone else at that point.

Part of me feels this way which is why I just decided to lie. They can tell I'm not ok.

No. Cancer is pretty common and people frown upon those who can't keep their chin up. That person has a grandma or aunt or something who has cancer and never complains because the rest of their lives are ok and they are internalizing all their fear and anger.

My big veteran friend just replies with "still alive", he says doesn't like lying.

You're not the same guy who said it's okay to respond to "how are you" with "I have a genital disease", are you?

I would take out the biggest loan allowed by any bank and literally have the children of my grand grand children still have to pay for it just to buy a scene with these 2,even if they're just making out.

Attached: 1547779324018.jpg (320x320, 23K)

I usually just say "bad" and then pretend it was le ironic joke because everyone is sharing depression memes on facebook anyway

Some user with a particular set of skills needs to deepfake them, there's enough material of them around

unless they can help you fix the problem the only reason to tell them is because you want attention

Are there any forums where you can request deepfakes?Is anyone from gif making them?

/gif/ deepfakes thread will tell you how to make them but for good ones it takes about a week of processing power so they're not going to make one for you

I would pay for a decent brooke deepfake.