Let's settle this once and for all. Are slavs white?

Let's settle this once and for all. Are slavs white?

Attached: 1549715326960.jpg (2560x1707, 465K)

They are a sub species of white.

wrong board my dude.

They are the only whites that don't have the cuck tendencies that Western Europeans have.

Attached: hajnal meme.jpg (500x295, 50K)

>not black
>not yellow
must be white

Slavs are proud BLACK BVLLS
not filthy wh*Tes

2nd class whites

Not as wrong as you might think.

Attached: 1549715668621.png (600x600, 35K)

by definition Russians are asian right ? serious

sure but most of russia (the habitable part) is in the east, europe. eg: moscow's in europe

>Russians
All other slavs live in Europe, I hope you know that.

The earliest Russian kingdoms were
founded by Swedes, and most slavs have blonde hair and blue eyes... yeah that's white in my book.

Russians have such a vast unique look very attractive

i know what we class them as but they have asian heritage in parts

White is a fucking color you moron and that guy is obviously white
go back

Are Ethiopians black?

I'm a rusfag, had a whole class of tall chads like this one. Felt like a complete loser among them, even though I'm not that ugly

it's like saying all muricans are mexicans because they live on the same continent. Russia is big as shit

I mean if you go back far enough all whites have indian heritage so it's a moot point. It's real Indo-European hours and that means no more brother wars and no more slavic alienation.

it really is not LOL

Wrong, indo-europeans actually originated in anatolia/caucasus region (hence the term Caucasians being used to refer to all white people instead of just people living there now)

Slavs aren't white, they have different cranial structure to Western Europeans, different facial features, different IQs, different history and significian asian/mongoloid genetic contribution

Attached: 1492183124502.jpg (500x482, 56K)

Westerners think of russians as asians because of the Golden Horde hegemony.
Russia wasn't a part of it but a puppet state. We would deploy wariors for Horde's army and pay annual tax, but there were no mongols setlling or living in Russian lands.
Slavs are of European race, that is a fact.

>Westerners think of russians as asians because of the Golden Horde hegemony.
What are you even about, nobody even knows what the Golden Horde is except history buffs

Some people esp. amaerikans think of russians as asian bc 80% of the country's surface is in asia is all

slavs are barely human

Not all whites have indian heritage. i specifically do but most do not.

Attached: slavpepe.png (93x127, 3K)

>Are slavs white?
What a stupid fucking question. I can't at all see a reason why they wouldn't be.

Not nearly as white as anglos or celts.

>race biology
>belongs on the political board
>not on the board with no real topic

better question is america white ?

Attached: 1539279016247.png (4200x6184, 1.19M)

I mean, I'm blond and have grey eyes, is it not good enough for you, Jow Forums-kun?

Attached: jdfgff.gif (256x256, 685K)

Can someone explain the whole "not REALLY white" thing to me?

a white california. oh how i miss the once red and white state where dick nixon hailed from

This thread should be deleted, in accordance to Global Rule Number 3, for instigating racism outside of /b/.

Prove that this thread instigates racism.

And these are only the undeniably racist posts, but many others could arguably be considered racist too. If mods weren't weak faggots and treated racism the same as they treat pure 3s loli-posting, you /p*l/tards wouldn't have destroyed all boards with your filthy politcal """"discussions"""".

>3s
3D*

cry more little onions bitch

i just said i miss white california, whats racist about that?

Hitler's grand dream was to eradicate the slav race.
Do with that what you will.

White, but not Caucasian.

So? What does it have to do with the OP? And how does merely talking about race fit the definition of racism? Did onions dilute your brains or something?

>documents were conveniently found after his death
hmm

same as most holocaust stuff *conveniently* all coming from the USSR

somebody had to "name" germans as the bad guys.

>undeniably racist posts

found the communist

and why should i care if iam racist or not that point with liberals like you Jow Forums is bastion of free speech on internet i can express my opinion without any penalty

Attached: 1538514612548.png (623x582, 601K)

>What does it have to do with the OP?
God, do you even know how to read? OP made a thread which would certainly attract racist posts like the ones I mentioned. Obviously you could play dumb and pretend that since OP's post itself doesn't violate GR #3, this thread is completely ok. But that isn't how a rule works, dumbass.
If someone made a thread with the pic of a little girl doing something innocent, and wrote something subtly sexual, he'd probably attract pedophiles who'd post sexualized images of children. The OP in this scenario would be banned and the thread deleted. But with racism, that doesn't happen.

>muh raycism is a bad thing
Fuck off back to plebbit you weak cunt

Attached: soy brain.jpg (700x734, 107K)

This is correct. R1A is Aryan and has links to Africa. They and Indians are the whitest race on the planet.

Noyce
Right

>Jow Forums is bastion of free speech on internet
Is not :DDDD there are rules, but, unfortunately, they're selectively enforced

You call for deletion of the thread because of some posts in it instead of purging the posters, while the OP itself doesn't break any rules. Should we also start arresting whole houses because there's a criminal living in? Or fire everyone, when one person messed up? Spotted the soiboi communist with his collective responsibility bullshit.

Attached: 1549736400456.png (1024x32, 99K)

I give up, can't argue with someone whom refuses to use logic.

Attached: fuckoffback.jpg (900x900, 149K)

yes there rules in order to make thing work even your body have rules that have to follow in order to things to work

also i dare you to in school to say i like white girls more than black ones and tell me results from free speech

>sophistry
>argue

Attached: 1549737012592.png (316x347, 196K)

>muh Jow Forums muh Jow Forums muh Jow Forums!

Attached: 1533979750188.jpg (485x303, 12K)

why do people in africa starving to death but iam vegan since i dont want cute animals to be my meals

Attached: 1538514637394s.jpg (125x121, 2K)