Have you ever made a girl cry, Jow Forums? why?

have you ever made a girl cry, Jow Forums? why?

Attached: C6m62XSXAAIjd30.jpg (901x1200, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/49109958/#q49109958
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In Kindergarten because I refused to share my locker with one. Not because they were a girl, but because I just didn't want to share. Funny now that I remember it.

Attached: 1544234846469.jpg (1080x1062, 359K)

a girl once cried when she dumped me but i don't think that counts

yes multiple times, Im not good at breaking up with them

Yes, but girls only cry for attention or in order to manipulate you.

Lots of times. They think they are special and noone can say bad things even if they are completely lame at what they are doing.

my mom cries once a day because of me. Does that count?

depends. is your mom cute?

Attached: 50696121_553845825097460_3509516719912772710_n.jpg (1080x1920, 174K)

My friend and I were talking shit about passersby while drunk and and I said, "The fat one isn't as hot."

She cried for a WHILE after her and her friend yelled at us for being assholes.

why did she dump you then?

I've never been impiortant enough to a girl to even be able to make her cry.

Quite a few times, but not on purpose.
>sister brings home tiny cupcakes
>a few days later, there are only a few left
>take the last chocolate one since no one else seemed to want it or told me they wanted it
>sister wanted to eat it
>cries for a bit
She's 16, too. I don't understand women, but that might just be her.

A lot of times. Mostly from relationshit stuff.

I told her that everyone hated her. She was my best friend. That wasn't the thing that made us stop talking though.

after a month or so of dating she told me she couldn't see me romantically.

Attached: 754747564.jpg (1062x1062, 944K)

Last time I made a girl cry was a couple of days ago when I was too tired for sex and she broke down about how her life is so bad for others and how she thinks it would be better for everyone if she was dead.

Yes,and then she asked me to stay in vc with her until she cried herself to sleep.It made me tear up and sob a little too,i dont think i ever had someone ever give me the idea that they feel safe around me before, so that moment meant a lot to me , and the only thing I could think about the whole time, was how to fix everything.After that she hardly even talked to me.I never got a chance to properly explain things.

Back in middle school I once went on a tirade against this one girl that used to make fun of me a lot. I didn't actually see her cry, but I'd heard from her friend that I made her want to an hero. Never did it, but she did leave me alone after that.

yeah i was 19yrs old and this after work we all went hangout and while everyone was playing video games I walked away to play the piano and then after a few minutes a girl i worked with walked in. i tried just leaving but she demanded i play something for her and she was crying afterwards.

I knocked a girl out during health class freshman year of high school

I gave a "fembot" a short advise and she said she thought about it and was very thankful

Ups, forgot to add the part when she said she cried

>pic related
made a girl fall in love with me over 3 months because wanted to scam her to help a friend.
decided to be mean and just ruin her.

I was such a cunt, I thought this was good, I hurt an innocent girl who just wanted love.
what the fuck was wrong with me.

Attached: toasted the roast.jpg (880x3456, 338K)

Yes. Broke up with my girlfriend and she was literally obsessed with me. Not a good feeling, bots.

I'm still wondering how you faggots are able to do this goddammit. Give us a guide or something

Attached: 51325065_2327475004166472_5378268467365412864_n.jpg (628x960, 69K)

can you gimme an invite to your server gunjy, i seem to have lost it.

Attached: 1545761505653.png (418x398, 249K)

>you are a jackass and an asshole but you're my asshole
i-it's all about personality, right guys?

>I'm still wondering how you faggots are able to do this goddammit. Give us a guide or something
I made incels pay me money to help them.
|I dont scam people anymore or anything, im trying change man.
>woman are flies and attracted to shit
also knowing how to manipulate people with word association and stuff.

>1. BTFO woman (not used to it, they think WTF man guys orbit me)
>2 show some warmth (just a bit, open up a bit)
>3. make her think she can fix you (this girl I uniornically showed her my piss bottles and stuff)

This only works on certain types of woman, you need to figure out their personality type and input the correct words and how you phrase them.

all different types of woman personality's and sometimes you need to test the water to see what works, you dont try play checkers in a game of chess and its the same for woman.
>if you dont know basic manipulation shit you wont get far.

dont scam or hurt people man, the world is full of enough sadness

>can you gimme an invite to your server gunjy, i seem to have lost it.
yeah ill give you my tag you can add me
mouse#7338

Attached: my_waifu_Megumin_18.png (1099x619, 841K)

I called my mom a disappointment

I make girls laugh when I pass them in the street

Bitch, that advice will barely work if you're an 8/10 at LEAST. Better advice: don't go after the already successful women with orbiters who have standards. Go for the broken lonely girls who are still naive enough for you to convince them that you're the only one that truely loves them (just leave hs to just entering college is a good age). Essentially, go after the girls that cults and strip clubs would go after. That way, you can have them beg you to fuck them in the ass and use them as a urinal. (many of these girls become slowly become degenerates just to get off)

>be me, 18 yo virgin
>go out with friends
>drink for the first time in my life
>wake up next morning with a girl
>think we're a couple now
>"So let's go on a date tomorrow"
>she seems very happy and we go out for about 2 months
>then I realize I'm too poor for dating and I wanna spend more time in the gym
>I call her up and say let's meet up at a beerhouse
>I order a beer for myself only
>she asks me why I didn't order anything for her
>"I've taken the redpill"
>I then tell her I like anime more than her and we shouldn't date anymore
>she says "fuck anime" and leaves the beerhouse in tears

The feeling's mutual, user. Trust me, I know

Yeah a retarded bitch in a BMW crashed into my car in front of me and cried when I said I'm gonna need to get compensate for that and that if I was inside I would have gotten seriously injured and she started crying

give me her discord if you dont want her i will gladly take it since i cant bear myself to be active on garbage servers and their retarded unfunny humor

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/49109958/#q49109958

here is a thread exposing me.
doesnt have her discord, shes a nice girl man.
virgin, deeply hurt by me

>shes a nice girl man
>made a girl fall in love with me over 3 months because wanted to scam her to help a friend.
decided to be mean and just ruin her.
you will not earn reddit point here user why bother lying here if you want free you's go to pol

>be me
>around 15 or 16
>dating pyschotic ass girl (not even that attractive like a 4.8/10 thats being generous)
>only dated her because i was pressured into it and sex is sex
>hang out and smoke devils lettuce with a guy who hooked up with her once and ""broke her heart"" about 2 years before i was dating her
>she still complains about him
>hes pretty cool
>also hang out with girl she got into a fight with a few times
>didn't even want to my friend forced me to hang with her
>she calls me crying saying she saw me hanging out with both of them and shes so sad that i would even consider being friends with them because they hurt her or something
>basically just telling me to cut them off
>tell her she can't control me and hang up
>break up with her a month later because she was being emotionally abusive
>still talk to both of them to this day
>feelsgoodman.jpg

moral of the story is don't let girls try to manipulate you or control you just do what makes you happy.

Attached: 1503023517229s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

I shit in a girls mouth and she cried tears of joy. She killed herself immediately after, knowing nothing could ever top what she just experienced and there is no reason to go forward.

>decided to be mean and just ruin her.
>you will not earn reddit point here user why bother lying here if you want free you's go to pol
People who frequent the board enough know this to be true or at least that me, gunjy would do something so mean.
do you think I faked all of that exposing and shit?

or do you think im meming about thinking its wrong of me now.
I used to think it was funny but its wrong, Im changing

>dont scam or hurt people man, the world is full of enough sadness
I'm taking revenge for getting ghosted

My ex gf probably cried after I broke it with her. I know I did

Then there was this girl who I hooked up with. I told her that I wanted to be with her and made her buy me wine and cook me dinner. I told her a day after she cooked for me that I wasn't interested and broke her heart. But to my defense, this girl a year before had ghosted/and stood me up multiple times. So I just wanted revenge

I made fun of her completely retarded fashion sense until she cried, it was really hard for me to calm her down because my sides were in orbit the whole time

I wouldn't know, hopefully not. I don't want anyone to be upset over me, I do that enough on my own.
That said I don't interact with girls now that I'm in university and I very rarely did when I was younger.

I did make a novelty account on Tinder and swiped like I would if this was my account, so some girls might have gotten their confidence completely destroyed because they couldn't even match with a potato.

i wanted to point out your bullshit i know from start is not real since i had literally sadist friend

>I was such a cunt, I thought this was good, I hurt an innocent girl who just wanted love.
i dont know if you can control this but friend i been with had no emotions nor sympathy for stuff we done
>do something so mean.
do you think I faked all of that exposing and shit?
i dont know nor i care
>I used to think it was funny but its wrong, Im changing
this just confirmed my claim you lied now stop lying or you will made me mad

ive scammed and mainly hurt people a lot man, i dont care if you believe me.
I was a piece of shit.

I want to change

funny if what you are saying is real then tell me how old are you iam curios

I made a girl cry once because she trusted me so much. I made another girl cry because I had to go home.

>funny if what you are saying is real then tell me how old are you iam curios
bruh just search gunjy on desu archive and you will see what scum I am.
or ask someone who wastes his life shit posting here all day

im 25

Attached: my waifu Megumin (665).jpg (305x326, 39K)

I've seen the screenshot between you and her before and man I gotta say that's fucked, but if you really are trying to change then just ignore the user who's giving you shit. You have every right to better yourself despite your past.

yes, she guilt tripped me into choosing a class just so we could take it together the following semester( apparently it was the only class we would have had in common and since we were friends I figured wth) a week before the semester started when the list of students for each class was out, and I saw the she WAS ALSO was gona be in my other 3 classes I got pissed off and quite frankly annoyed that she was gona be clinging to me every single fucking day for a whole semester, so I bailed out all of them.
on the first day when our "supposedly" first class rolls around, she txts me frantically asking me where the hell I am, I tell her I changed all of my classes, she asks me why, to which I replied "I don't have to explain myself to you"
I later hear she went home and cried the whole day.

ladies, don't cling, specially if you are ugly.

Attached: 1548632856346.png (710x577, 161K)

Yes. Was in summer camp with her and became really good friends, but I had a huge crush on her and eventually spilled the beans to her. She didn't feel the same way (goes without saying I guess), but apparently she felt really bad for hurting my feelings. Ironic how she would be the one crying after that. Also, this was 10 years ago and I've never since had such strong feelings for a girl.

I just had a nightmare about mine.

It was so random. But she came back to my house. It was like morning. She was dressed up like a skank in some booty shorts and a crop top. She was just on the porch hanging out with my dog trying to get into the house.

I open up the door and she acts scared and starts walking away. Then I ask her what's going on. She starts crying and then feels sick. Rushes past me to the bathroom. I follow her. She's bent over puking into the toilet.

I start to panic, telling her I can't take this and tell her to go. She pukes some more then sits down to pee. She then gets up and leaves.

I woke up after that.

alpha as FUCK
niggers40240204020402042

I shot her cat because it kept coming on my property

the very last time wasn't romantic at all, i simply refused to choose a code word for my cc (for phone inquiries) and said it was stupid, the bank clerk suddenly began crying, was weird af, another female clerk began comforting her looking at me meanly, i had to choose the word to comfort her too, no kidding

i skip the reason why i was reluctant to choose the word because even /lit/ thought it was weird when i told them back then when it happened

Attached: 1547364669010.jpg (600x600, 56K)

>Ironic how she would be the one crying after that
don't believe women's tears, they mean nothing except "i kind of feel awkward and it's your fault"

>shes a nice girl man
i want tranny discord to leave

yeah if you are a nice guy you have no chance because you are not really unconditionally nice but if you are an asshole, you are their asshole

2 in hs because I chose to be friends with my former group instead of them
And probably 1 recently cause I was destroying our relationship (best friends), we got over that luckily

>alpha as FUCK
in some's eyes but in reality I just hurt someone who wants what most of you guys want.
>i want tranny discord to leave
I say man a lot I dont mean actual man.
she was nice, man.

>if you really are trying to change then just ignore the user who's giving you shit. You have every right to better yourself despite your past.
Yeah man, im trying.
like actually trying man, its hard as im fighting who I am.

i went through a phase during HS where I was poorly developed emotionally and every chance I could get to crush someone mentally I would. W Girls I would attempt to make them fall for me then make them cry incessantly as if it was for sport. Some weird coping mechanism. I've largely moved on since becoming an adult but still have urges now and then.

Attached: results.jpg (488x593, 48K)

yes
>be me in 9th grade
>girl says that I am weak and that she will hit me and I will cry
>reply that I will beat her and maybe rape her afterwards
>turn back and talk with my mate again
>30 seconds later I notice she is in tears
I had to talk with my class teacher but everything was fine
>reply

Yes. I don't understand why.

I have a shit personality and 0 value on the dating market. She was not an exception and was disgusted by me. All I did was tell her we can't be friends anymore. I did this because I cant be friends with someone I want to date but can't.

3d females have amazingly high expectations of people.

she deserved it
originallllly commentyyy

I made fun of a girl who was reading out loud in the 8th Grade. She was stuttering and I started mocking her by stuttering with her and she just started crying really loud. The teacher came back in the room and I got in trouble for it.

I've also made my mother cry, as well as 2 of my exes.

>tfw used to sneak into my 20 year old sisters bedroom when i was 13 when she was blacked out from drinking and would put moths into her vagina, then would extract the moth after a few minutes and let it fly around my room buzzing at the light bulb and would masturbate to the thought of my sisters pussy juices flying around the room and getting cooked by the light

she found out and broke down

Attached: 345678.png (1920x1080, 665K)

Kind of . More like going in a corner and trying Not to cry but not really crying. We were like 15 at the time and she sat next to me in class and would(Very painfully) pinch me from Time to time which really hurt . And one day it was more painful than usual and i just hit her hard on her head with a book . All guys in the class got Very Angry without even trying to unterstand the Situation first .

>she found out

Lol how though

When I was in preschool I punched a girl in the face and she cried. Yes, I did have no gf until college.

Several times. It's a bittersweet kind of feel.

Attached: 1522164749112.png (474x473, 20K)

she woke up during the moth iside her

>I'm not evil I just have a broken brain
>Mental illness excuses evil deeds
Yikes. Apparently you have a small brain too.

Based brother pussy-juice-mothman

I have never made a girl cry. Call me a bitch or whatever, I don't care. I don't got it in me to make anyone cry girl.

I called a girl a fat bitch in 8th grade once
I was probably looking at my shoes when i said it
Shes muscular as fuck now so idk if that counts
I dont think ive ever made a girl cry but ive made a handful of bullies cry, most with words only

Why was i banned and given the suicide hotline?