Women like this fucking disgust me

Women like this fucking disgust me
How is it even possible for someone be such a shameless skank?

Attached: Screenshot_20190209-123137_Tinder.jpg (1080x2220, 754K)

>thick latina
That bitch looks like a damn chevy Tahoe

Attached: 1545495577676.jpg (2048x1536, 388K)

She is an 18 year old on tinder. What do you honestly expect?
Probably either a lying underager or someone who has already fucked everyone in her home town or both.
This is why you set the settings to 20 plus unless your in a college town.

>thick
>can see her lumpy cellulite ass
big pass hermana

She is really cute to me, don't know why.
Robots have a real chance with skanks, they'll date anyone older, bonus points if you are degenerate who drinks/blazes. Pic related - perfect skank bf.
t.dated russian rural skank

Attached: 1548500502591.png (498x594, 122K)

>1 week of Tinder
No luck, liked every girl possible. Unattractive and attractive.

>1 night at a nightclub
Get my ass grabbed and get approached by some chubby chick.

Attached: IMG_20190209_153025.jpg (1679x1640, 389K)

She looks like a pajeeta

stealing that pic
big pp

Goddamn would message/10
I'm glad there are still people like OP in the world. I rely on them so I can have a shot with girls like that.

>pajeeta
lmaooo

Because you let them
Muted for 2 seconds
Unoriginally of course
Re-captcha
> Jow Forums = reddit

Attached: 610BE25E-FAD1-430C-B1DF-F62CE473F2CF.jpg (533x679, 57K)

Let's think about this.

She's on a dating site. She's trying to get dick/male attention/potentially a bf.

She's signalling that the most important things about her are some aspect of her appearance that would make her fuckable and that she's "chill" AKA down to fuck.

You all obsess over sex and women and then are morally abhorred when you find a woman who is catering to that male-mentality. Like, yes, she's a poor example of a human being, but she's catering to what she thinks is desired--and certainly, it is.

Again, nothing interesting here. Just one shitty woman who will be entertained by many shitty men. Little to do with gender. Unless we want to think about who really has control. It's the man who enables this. It's the man who this mating display is crafted for. If NO man swiped right on this girl, she would have to reevaluate her tactics and question the image of herself she's projecting.

But who cares? This girl will get lots of dick and live a life of "why me?" drama and never accomplish anything near self-actualization. The guys fucking her aren't much and won't amount to much either.

I see this shit all the time, and sure, it's disheartening, but it feels like it's happening in some world I'm not apart of--and I'm happy with that. Who are you, OP, that this thing seems personally offensive? Can you not find better examples of girls? (Maybe not on Tinder). Do you think you can't get with better girls? Are you sexually attracted to amoral sluts? Do you really think this is representative of all girls?

>women can't be held accountable
>it's all men's fault
Kys white Knight
So if women are just mindless automatons that react to men, they don't deserve rights. Does a calculator get rights?

If you were looking for a nice woman you wouldn't be using a literal hookup app.
You got what you deserve.

I'm not whiteknighting on behalf of women, as a woman.

And in response to >So if women are just mindless automatons that react to men, they don't deserve rights. Does a calculator get rights?

Did you not see where I said this is only a low IQ percentage of the population, not representative of all women?

The men who see this and swipe right are also mindless automatons who want to get their dick wet. The one's who swipe right have some higher qualifiers, and will find women with some higher standards for themselves (so far as fucking Tinder goes: OPs first problem).

I don't blame men, though when I see them complaining about this behavior and then also post about >tfw no thicc ass latina gf to fuck or whatever, then I find it funny there is this big surprise that women will try to be what they think men desire.

If men were all bible worshipers, we'd try to come off as chaste and innocent and ladylike.

>we
okay this is epic

Attached: yndyj.jpg (500x332, 18K)

This girl doesn't look 18 and the profile doesn't look real.

>You all obsess over sex and women and then are morally abhorred when you find a woman who is catering to that male-mentality

My "obsession" over sex is a desire to share an exclusive level of intimacy with a woman I deeply love.
OOGA BOOGA WANT FUCK on a dating app is not catering to me at all.

Like deep down, dis hoe just wants to feel loved and approved too, I'm sure.

>wants to feel loved and approved too
By Chad, yes.

why is her skin the wrong color

Women aren't capable of love, at least not like a man is, so you should give up that dream.

Only people who use tinder are snowflake millenials, thotianas, & alpha Chad's.

Is this copypasta or some shit? Why do people like you think what u say means shit? Waste of fucking time typing shitposts that'll be gone forever in 10minutes. Kys newfaggot.

Honestly, I just come on here to find some connection between my thoughts and my writing before I go write what I have to.

Also, I've been on here for a decade.

For anyone struggling on tinder put your Myers-Briggs personality type and zodiac sign on there. Bitches love that shit and you might meet a nice qt

>t. INTP going on a date with a QT INTJ this week

Hanging out with too many black people
Also in my experience lots of latinos molest their kids and family members,and that tends to make people grow up either slutty or asexual