You incels are pathetic

Imagine being a 30 years old male and be still virgin. Why don't you try to better yourself and be a decent person instead of crying all the time like a pathetic loser?

Attached: incel.jpg (350x350, 23K)

oh look it's the hourly "you are all incels lmao" strawman thread

I wanted magic powers m8, sorry you couldn't wait a mere 30 years for them to develop. Enjoy your glorified fapping, I'll be over here as a literal wizard.

Because I want to protecc my innocence! UwU

yea let me go fix my entire life just to have the absolute honor of sticking my dick in a vagina. what a joke

Of y'all don't respect women, how can you pretend to let them be even be touched by you bitter incels?

jesus. and i thought i was retarded

go back to crystal cafe and looking after your multiply cats

A waste of time to even say anything here to anybody. A waste of time to talk to anyone really, there's only two things that seem to ever happen.

A. They agree with you and either say nothing because they agree what else is there to say or they say ">This"

B. They disagree and the both of you get pissed at each other without ever looking at the issue from the others' point of view or feeling any empathy

There is no fucking issue in the world that is cut and dry, right and wrong unless you are dealing with science facts and even then people disagree because muh feelings and they will never change their minds in conversation.

People are designed to reject strange ideas, new people, and scary change.

So if somebody sucks at something (i.e. social interaction in this case) they usually don't get better. Talking about it and ESPECIALLY confronting others aggressively about it does jack shit and makes things worse. Therefore, leave r9k there is no point in talking to anybody here no matter who you are.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

Oh I see here, you are trying to use the "lonely woman with cats" stereotype. I'm sorry but I have a bf who loves me and you know why? Because I'm a decent person and not a bitter angry incel

Oh let me guess, you are a Ben Shapiro fan, one who feels superior to other people because "muh facts doesn't care about your feelings".
I prefer to live a life full of emotions and positivity

sure honey I'm sure both are 100% true and not at all lies. now run along to your shithole and leave us in ours.

see ya in a few months when he cheats on you because he's bored of your boring pussy

Hope you enjoy the positive emotions sprouting forth from the fertile shit that is this thread dumbass

I can't tolerate that people like you exist, you are literally poisoning the world. Bitter white men like you are the roots of all evil

I dont cry, i've accepted being genetically inferior.

stick a needle in your nipple and post a pic
You deserve to feel lots of pain

Because romantic success has nothing to do with how good of a person you are but how lucky you were when the height/face stats rolled

I prefer to wreak pain and misery wherever I go
I hope you get shot in the head by a burglar

>UNIRONICALLY implying that we should care more about feelings than facts
Imagine being this person.

I don't think you understand most incels have some form of mental illness

I wonder why women don't want you...

Your mere existence make us decent people to feel sad

I wonder why you're still alive

You're not a person you're a worthless cunt
I hope you get strangled

Isn't it weird how everyone thinks calling men pathetic and seemingly ostracizing them more will push them to improve, while woman are instantly provided social backup if it's available?

Yeah. I'm sure toxic masculinity has something to do with this

>toxic masculinity
Kind of? I mean you'd be jesting if you said there was nothing toxic about kicking those who are down. Though I wouldn't call it that since every man and there mom gets triggered like a tumblr user once they hear it.

jesus, what a shitty bait this thread is.

Shit, I was worried it wouldn't show up this hour but thankfully it did, also nice trips

You cannot help us. Why create this thread? It is meaningless.

Based Satan. Nice trips

Fuck off, it would be greatly appreciated

>Us decent people

baiting this hard
oregananal

Why do you have to point out race?

Original comments

>everyday a bored bitter self loathing incel creates this bait
>every day the other incels fall for it
I'm ashamed to be among your number