Daily reminder that Flint, Michigan still doesn't have access to safe, drinkable, clean water in 2019

Daily reminder that Flint, Michigan still doesn't have access to safe, drinkable, clean water in 2019.

Attached: sad anime girl 4.gif (500x270, 490K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mlive.com/news/flint/2019/01/newest-testing-shows-lead-in-flint-water-at-lowest-level-since-water-crisis-started.html
youtube.com/watch?v=P-e6oOyrQ04
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's cool. I don't give a shit about niggers, though.

What about all the white people who live in Flint?

No one does. Public tap water is a fucking joke. Don't drink that shit. You make fun of Alex Jones talking about turning the frogs gay with the shit they put in the water and then chug that shit. Fucking goyim.

is the army still giving everyone star wars water bottles over there

Yes they do, you fucking moron. It's still a shithole but the water crisis is over.
mlive.com/news/flint/2019/01/newest-testing-shows-lead-in-flint-water-at-lowest-level-since-water-crisis-started.html
>t. drank out of a water fountain in Flint over a year ago and didn't died

Attached: 1541868227182.png (560x3568, 433K)

member that time the army used flint as zero-day target practice without warning anyone?
good times.

Are amerifats just too stupid to boil their water or something?

>thinking you can boil lead out of water

Attached: +dda.jpg (108x126, 8K)

Does boiling water get rid of lead?

That sucks. Reminds me of the first time I tried to boil potatoes when I moved away from home, I wanted to kill myself when I saw all that white dust in the bottom of the pot after boiling the water, then the landlord was like "Well, it's tap water, you can always buy a water filter or keep boiling it, whatever is cheaper I guess"

>not knowing theres minerals in tape water

Attached: c7cab685f1b3c102c291195754083ab465b33ca5e37667bfa1c21cedb8304519.jpg (1108x1200, 381K)

>drinking tap waer
don doo dat

all depends where you are really

Boiling water doesn't remove contaminants that have a higher boiling point than water, ya big idiot. All it does is sanitize the water. In fact you're actually concentrating the dissolved solids that have a higher BP.

>lead
Didn't know about that, lead is fucking spooky. Nigga I wouldn't be touching the tap even to wash my hands if it had lead in it.

he we all make mistakes

Attached: 1548512001869.jpg (464x591, 38K)

Why don't they harvest rainwater?
Why are niggers so worthless and reliant on YT to fix and do everything for them?
youtube.com/watch?v=P-e6oOyrQ04

>Nigga I wouldn't be touching the tap even to wash my hands if it had lead in it.
that was flints probably

I meant problem chirst i cant type for shit today

do you have the pic where that nigga uses the corn as dildo?

>he still isn't aware that Juden Peterstein is an anti white zionist shill who only cares about making money

It's not 2016 anymore.

..nope..
i dont care what juden peterstein is doing i just think the guys face is funny

Attached: 1546440727699.jpg (698x476, 54K)

>what is acid rain
rainwater isn't always pure and weather patterns are unreliable

I have been drinking tap a lot. Just today I bought a brita. Will I be better now? You put tap water into it and it filters the water.

He addressed that. The general acidity increase is minimal.