We are unlucky enough to have been born at the absolute worst time...

We are unlucky enough to have been born at the absolute worst time. I don't give a shit about technology or medicine or anything, being alive now, in our current time is the worst time to be alive. Never has life been so unfulfilling.

Attached: 1544995122552.jpg (737x737, 171K)

true. nothing fucking matters anymore, and theres nowhere to escape. everything i start doing i just give up because in the end there's no point. i just feel like laying in bed all fucking day, and staring at the void, engulfed by it. people arent human anymore. you could just go on a killing spree and it wouldnt even fucking matter. everyone is already dead and there to stay dead. people look up to politics and useless shit as some sort of hope, something that can be changed or something (as opposed to being in an inflexible, hellish constant) but they dont care to look underneath, it's so rotten. I have no idea what to do, and nobody can help me. this is the true limbo.

Attached: 35284253_1996114467096876_4435360662985637888_n.jpg (735x591, 33K)

If you're a white male, probably
White women have defeated the white MAN

This if we were born in the 40s right after the depression we would be 20 in the 60s and have a job that pays a ridiculous amount of money own a vacation home in California before it became Commiefornia and have a wife who will not cheat because we would be her only way of staying alive and we would have like 5 kids and she would keep her self in shape because the woman's only obligations were to cook clean take care of the kids and suck your husbands dick so by 25 we would be married with kids and a vacation home making a stupid amount of money right now is truly the worst time to be alive

I would agree. Whole heartedly.

Its the Devils house of cards and its crumbling on purpose. All will be revealed.

what will be the revelation

>If you're a white male, probably
lel

Attached: 1511853309027.jpg (1688x3080, 589K)

i love how theres a picture of rob gronkowski in there, like he isnt an extreme outlier in every capacity

We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war_ our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.

then stop being a dopamine addict finding your inner (((meaning))), faggot.
i agree with this dude though, if we were all boomers, most of us would be living in the rich sort of comfy.

>then stop being a dopamine addict finding your inner (((meaning))), faggot.

something tells me you didn't really think or even understand what you're saying before clicking on Post

sorry if i seemed a bit rude then, but i was commenting on the unfulfilling bit.

I dont think you would be here if you were fulfilled.

im not. im trying to say theres no point to be fulfilled.

what's the point doing anything if nothing is fulfilling?

being a family man is fulfilling. it makes you a better man. stuff like that. OP's point was that nothing quite does it anymore, it's all in vain.

im pretty sure the word you were looking for was "Happy/Happiness", not fulfilling.

ah, ok i guess i have reached some sort of understanding to that. but yeah, these days a family isnt worth it, a girlfriend isnt worth it (of course there are among way more examples other than grills, but yeah). its all shit before you even start to be better. i can see now, thanks user.

Yes that would be great. I would be happy as a simple factory worker in the 70s in germany.... an uncle of mine got 30 Deutsche Mark per hour back in the day.

no problem man, glad you could understand.

I couldn't agree more, user. I'd love to be a Roman legionnaire in 98AD, a crusader during the First, a British coloniser in the 1800s, or a Waffen SS member in 1940.

But I'll always be a useless neet in the early 2000s. Sucks man.

> what did we do when we loosened this earth from its sun? whither does it now move? whither do we move? away from all suns? do we not dash on unceasingly? backwards, sideways, forwards, in all directions? is there still an above and below? do we not stray, as through infinite nothingness? does not empty space breathe upon us? has it not become colder? does not night come on continually, darker and darker? do we not hear the noise of the grave-diggers who are burying god? do we not smell the divine putrefaction? for even gods putrefy. god is dead. god remains dead. and we have killed him. how shall we console our selves, the most murderous of all murderers? the holiest and the mightiest that the world has so far possessed, has bled to death under our knife, who will wipe the blood from us? with what water could we cleanse ourselves? is not the magnitude of this deed too great for us? shall we not ourselves have to become gods, merely to seem worthy of it?

isn't it obvious that we're lost after we killed our religious structures and are now devouring on the corpse of our now dead father? not that we can go back, father's not home..

what do we do when our relationship with the known is unbearable? look into what we now don't know?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-09 at 15.07.14.png (613x681, 289K)

Maybe history will see us as those who struggled for true enlightenment? Kinda like in the enlightenment era of the late 1600s, but different. Doesn't sound too glorious, however we can acknowledge the fact people are waking up. Idk I'm drunk and blackpilled. Felt inspired for a quick moment.

Imagine your favorite blackpilled philosophers youtube videos broken down and analyzed in 50 years for some textbook.

truth, bumpidity bump.

Every depressed faggot like you says the same shit in every era. Man the fuck up dumbdumb.

Nah, our era is profoundly and fundamentally different from every other era of humankind.

>what do we do when our relationship with the known is unbearable? look into what we now don't know?

so it seems.

as if any sane white man wants to marry a gook

What makes you think that this era is so profoundly different? Men have been searching for meaning and fulfillment for thousands of years.

What is the poet's name who wrote this?

Any sane white man wouldn't be into marrying anyone of any ethnicity. This is how bad our days are! They have turned every orifice into a vice!

bro its nietsche. "god is dead" didn't seem a little familiar to you?

I'm sorry. My faggotry doth overfloweth.

theres a lot of ways that now is different than the past, the internet is a major one