Persona

Any other robots obsessed with these games like me? They really help me fill the void.

Attached: 280763-download-perso5ashw.jpg (1980x1080, 558K)

Played 5 for a year and a half and am now playing 3 and 4. It gets some shit from people within and without the Megaten fanbase and outside, but I don't think there's a game that combines solidly elements the way Persona does.

Attached: __amamiya_ren_and_okumura_haru_persona_and_persona_5_drawn_by_noro_noue__6f2a5026084b8f1cbb7ad950e61 (800x867, 70K)

I really like them, I wonder what colour they'll choose to be the main one for P6
Also own PAL copies of P3 FES and P3 Portable and both cost about a hundred pounds now

I hope you're having fun. Are you actually playing them simultaneously?
I think purple would be nice, but we can only wait

Attached: a57ee9cdc2a5210867b4ae2a7a7601e6.jpg (757x900, 117K)

>Are you actually playing them simultaneously?
Yeah, though it'll probably be better to commit to one at a time.

played p5 and it instantly became my favorite game ever. tried to play p4 on an emulator but i fucking hate the english voice acting, was really looking forward to dating chie but her voice is super annoying

got persona 5 a few months ago and I cant get past the perverted king guy because I dont have a healer spirit on joker. and to get that I have to beat a high level montster on high alert but I cant because he one shots. Now I have to restart to an earlier save point. game is shit

i dont get it. tried out 3 and it was
>bad vn sections
>combat consisting of "exploit the weakness" repeated
i remember i played through some of it when i was younger and i liked it more. i had a crush on yukari. do you need to want to fuck one of the characters to like these games?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>spirit

She has a different VA in the Vita version if that helps.

Probably. But hey, you do you
It's a shame that it was such a deal breaker to you. I loved being able to use the jap voices in P5, but I didn't really mind the dubs. Like that other user said, they actually change her voice in Golden

Attached: Shin.Megami.Tensei_.PERSONA.4.full.1093349.jpg (1200x1147, 538K)

would you guys recommend getting a vita for golden or is there a reliable way to emulate it?

I don't think you can emulate the Vita. I actually bought one just for Golden and P3P. But then again, I personally love the games. idk if it's gonna be worth it for you, they don't add that many things honestly

i think it would be worth my time to complete those games, story and art is amazing and so fulfilling

Then just go for it, friend

Attached: 0mc3lu0a3sn01.jpg (1000x939, 72K)

>play p5
>get anxious at time management mechanics
im not gonna make it

Attached: 1543834674469.jpg (1024x768, 77K)

I loved all the personas, they made me feel not as lonely anymore but as each game ended, I was just felt empty after it. I also love Futaba and would do nearly anythign to find a girl like Futaba

Attached: 3ef86cd3-55ac-4bd8-bdbb-cfb51d01b5a5.jpg (532x700, 81K)

I just replay all the games to numb the pain, but it's hard. I want friends so bad

Attached: 89078517295.jpg (490x369, 48K)

Ive been doing that, and it helps but theres just a slight pain I cant ignore because its not real

Some of the mechanics are irritating and the dungeons, while improved in 5, feel like they go on forever.

I wish you could ask your friends out, rather than wait for them to ask you.

Ill be your friend, you got discord or anything like??

I would date a woman like Tae in real life.

Attached: 410B6A5A-4C1A-4F49-A3B5-1F68D1F9B22A.jpg (792x1000, 87K)