/drugfeel/

robotic edition

Attached: 183094566300.jpg (587x960, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rollcall.com/news/politics/rohrabacher-says-trump-will-liberalize-marijuana-policy-midterms
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hHvXpLvkwsA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YTJKfvZmDUM&t=487s
youtube.com/watch?v=tEJ6JVBUBmk
youtube.com/watch?v=9e17YSEt5UA&t=717s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

picked up 10g of skittles normally I am not that big on sativas but I really like skittles for some reason

Attached: 1542171540789.jpg (900x900, 82K)

prob gonna eat 30-40mg of 2C-B tonight, perhaps with a side of a tiny cart hit since my weed tolerance is nonexistent these days

ready for euphoria and visuals. 2C-B is awesome

Attached: 50133c6014ce4f005adc9e98b02a92e1d8b61add52436d994e40710a660ddfe8.png (668x521, 27K)

im running out of heroin really quick
rip
gonna at least get retarded comfy
howre you all tonight?

Attached: 1522462093553.jpg (1200x1600, 374K)

atfw smoking little pieces of cat litter from the floor just in case they were crack even though you know they aren't
but just in case

is it safe for me to smoke weed if I'm on antidepressants

oof user thats some heavy shit thankfully i barely make enough to support my pot & drinking habbits so I only rarely have to scavenge for pot or booze.

nice trips user when I took anti depressants back in the day I smoked pot and was fine I dont really know though user at the end of the day you will probably be fine but be careful

Attached: 1437158859601.jpg (223x250, 9K)

yes it is safe
but ignore what I said and DYO fucking R

thanks anons, i'm stupid and was going to smoke it anyway

weed is ok but drinking can be dangerous

Attached: Combo_2.png (3800x1600, 642K)

did a bunch of dilaudid, oxy, and coke this week so I'm officially outta money

where my other heroin anons at. had a few drinks and benzos too but for some reason I'm fucking hyper rn, as though I had speedballed but I didnt.
just bumped up my h some more. 5 mg and another of some loose stuff that I didnt really weigh very well, probably 4 to 9 mg. fuck I want to take more, but I'm not quite that stupid. I'll wait like 30 minutes then see if i still need another bump.
this image is a great resource for the noobs but imo they really should make another level above "dangerous".
because if someone drinks alcohol and uses ketamine, theyre almost certainly going to be fine unless they get blackout drunk and K-hole. ket/opiates isnt that bad either. and if a noob did that and assumed that all the combos marked "dangerous" were on the level of ket/alcohol, then they might foolishly use opiates+benzos or benzos+alcohol, or opiates+alcohol, all of which are legitimately dangerous and could cause an OD.
That being said, I like to combine ket, heroin, xanax, and alcohol all at the same time and I'm still alive, but that's because I knew I had to research how the drugs really interacted and what dosages of each would be appropriate and safe. of the 4, ketamine is the one that matters the least if I were to take too much, since its not really a CNS depressant unlike the other 3.
again, im not trying to say the chart shouldnt be used and posted, just that it could use some work, and maybe some annotations at the bottom for the truly dangerous ones, especially the ones that people like to do anyway such as Opioids/benzos, benzos/alcohol, coke/opioids, etc.
try TO and let me know what you think of his stuff. the consensus in the US. H reviews thread seems to be that his is the best quality, and excellent shipping speed, though its a bit more expensive per gram. kind of interested in what you think of his stuff. It's been my favorite so far.

Soon lads

Hhgfr

Attached: 20190209_164257.jpg (1065x726, 148K)

Please for the love of god give me legal weed
I hate dealers

i will user
im pretty fuckin poor atm tho aha
so ill see what i can get
i hope i have enough for a gram without going broke

Attached: 1509379121236.jpg (1150x1266, 134K)

i mean, that chart is obviously just meant to be used as a rule of thumb sort of thing. It literally says at the bottom:
>This chart is meant as a quick reference guide and additional research must always be done. It is not sufficient to only consult this chart when considering a combination.

goddamn, wouldn't this be nice... we can only hope it happens within the next few years. Wouldn't be surprised if it takes much longer though.
Good thing the USPS exists.

Are you sp-kun? I talked to you last week. Was waiting on a g. I wound up going through it within 3 days. My family suspected I was fucked up. When I was all out, only kratom could help me deal with sobriety. I also wound up getting some MDMA. I actually felt pretty good, but I was taking such small doses that by the time I had a decent roll, I had run out. Anyway, I would try to ditch the H. I had been clean from it for 6 months before I discovered the DNM, and it threw a nearly 2 week wrench into my life. I don't think I'll ever touch it again. Sometimes I need a reminder as to how destructive it can be.

aha yea
sp is my go to
been high most days but lately have toned it down
families around now
and i wanna die desu
id leave it but its so nice
i dont wanna be without it

Attached: 1538672510644.jpg (630x1200, 363K)

kiwi, why do you use line breaks like this?
to namefag without namefagging?

Attached: thinkspin.gif (1080x1080, 505K)

The senator said we have the most pro weed Congress we've ever had and trump said if a bill came in support of legal weed he'd support it, a man who worked with trump who was pro weed and claimed they'd have private talks and he'd tell him he has no problem with legalizing it,

The only thing stopping this is if mitch decides not to give any time or day to the bill so it's pretty 50/50 but there's hope.

im slow to think
so this helps me keep my thoughts in order
takes me a while to think about what i wanna say
and i keep bouncing between things that have my attention
just easier for me

Attached: 1540297340203.png (900x900, 567K)

I've gathered from you that you don't have much in the way of responsibility, is that too far of a reach? I have more than a handful of people who rely on me, and I've been such a piece of shit over the years. I would do anything to have minimal responsibility, and utilize my time towards self improvement. If that is your situation, I would strongly advise you too before you one day start shooting like I did. Godspeed user.

Come join me in the great white north, brother. Plenty of legal, high-quality weed to go around. (I still get my edibles from a private dispensary though because I hate smoking)

Attached: thumb_1378771962407_1024.jpg (922x882, 296K)

Well, there was this
>rollcall.com/news/politics/rohrabacher-says-trump-will-liberalize-marijuana-policy-midterms
a while back, but we all know how much that sort of thing is worth. Either way, I'm hopeful for it... just not getting hopes up
ok that makes sense, have a comfy night

You have no idea how much I want to move to canada solely for the fucking weed.

a month ago i think he was charging like 140, not 100% sure tho. its more potent so should last just a bit longer than someone elses gram.
>that chart is obviously just meant to be used as a rule of thumb sort of thing.
youre completely right in saying thats what its meant for
I just think that some lazy drug noobs may not use it that way. Some types of people would just do a quick scan and think, fuck it, Ill try that combo anyway.
Think of how many questions we get in all these threads. Think of how many of those would be better asked on Google. And think of how many are completely fucking retarded questions.

Now that I think about it...
My reason for arguing this point is (to me) clearly being driven by my intoxication right now. I'm feeling hyper and autistic about shit rn, so I cant relate to the creator of that chart because he wasnt as autistic about the information he included as I would have been if I had made the chart while on heroin.
>to namefag without namefagging?
thats been my suspicion.
however, I'm not too inconspicuous myself so I cant criticize them too much for that.
although my high profile anonymity is not intended or desired. Its just a by product of the way I post, the length of my posts, the content, and a lack of caring enough to put in the effort necessary to appear to be just another heroin posting user.
this response checks out tho. tho the images perform the same function but theyre even easier to identify.
>takes me a while to think about what i wanna say
>and i keep bouncing between things that have my attention
>just easier for me
heh, im sure it is, I think its funny how our posting style differs tho lol.
I often have a notepad file open with partially written (you)s to as many as 10 anons at once, often thousands of characters of unfinished posts.
aint got no time for quick line breaks, I gotta cram as much stupid shit into 2k characters as I possibly can.
>Exactly 2000

Attached: 7WDO3MC.png (303x283, 139K)

fuck being around family desu
I thought itd be nice to visit them but it just brought up painful unsolved issues, bad memories, and a few totally new and unnecessary conflicts. I dont think I will visit home again any time soon unless theres some kind of financial reason to.
>I would do anything to have minimal responsibility, and utilize my time towards self improvement.
kek'd at this. I like the user youre talking about, and no offense to them but lol they are not on the self improvement meme kek.
(nor am I to be fair)
self destruction is more accurate
>If that is your situation, I would strongly advise you too before you one day start shooting like I did.
good advice, been flirting with the idea of shooting, but I'm trying to tell myself and other anons not to. I still really want to tho, and I might anyway, idk

I sometimes type like that and I'm not kiwi, but other than me I think it's mostly kiwi.

Self improvement is no meme. There are tons of possibilities. Learning a craft, a new language, maybe get fit. The possibilities are endless. But you need to have the drive.

But yeah, shooting is the natural evolution. Eventually, you need so much that snorting is no longer financially viable. When that happens, shooting is the next step, seeing that you need a lot less to feel much higher. But like with snorting, you then need more than what is financially viable to stay high.

ty user stay comf :)
alrighty ill look
i hope dreams up when i need it
im slow aha. i end up staring at my keyboard forever
i have to provide a place to live for bf in 30 days or hes homeless
been looking at tons of places
kinda stressed
bills are becoming higher than pay
just wanna curl up and be comf
kinda wanna shoot
dunno yet tho i have fun sniffing
my family yells at me then yells that i dont open up to them
cos they yell at me aha
so i end up avoiding them

Attached: 1536426068615.jpg (1280x1912, 445K)

Fuck I wish I could get drunk and stoned right now, I'm currently sitting in a rehab because I ended up losing my apartment and was homeless last year and signed up here because it was better than couch surfing or sleeping in a church. They'll help me out with a place on graduation, looking forward to it because I miss having my own space and I can't wait till I can drink/smoke up again

>tfw get scripted 90 1mg klonopin every month
feels cozy

I also get scripted 60 10mg adderall IR but I sell most of those

Attached: 1480662383811.jpg (900x900, 95K)

did you move back in with ur parents or something? i thought you had ur own place with chad?
>i have to provide a place to live for bf in 30 days or hes homeless
thats fucked up, good luck user. i assume that dude still has his job. at least housing in the south is relatively cheap.
and if money is that tight rn then thats another reason to try to use less. cut back to one dose and one bump per day, just to start. youre getting so addicted that its gonna cost a fuckton to keep from using, and rehab is way more expensive. and since you use at work thers always a risk of losing that job. (fuck retail, but still, you kind of need it)
better to be fighting withdrawal than not having the money to keep your bf from being homeless
>my family yells at me then yells that i dont open up to them
>cos they yell at me aha
>so i end up avoiding them
iktf
normies will never get it.

Wanna mail me some? I'll send you some dogecoin

Scoring some mushrooms but I gotta save them. I feel so blue balled.

How did you get the adderall IR specifically? I recently got an adhd diagnosis from a psychologist and now I'm gonna go to a psychiatrist and I'm trying to figure out how to get adderall specifically instead of ritalin or whatever (without asking for it, since that's pretty fishy).

yea im with my ma for a bit
total cancer
p sure i broke my tooth while high
so now i gotta pay to fix that too
just waiting for my vacation to end so i can work again and get my refund and start making money again desu
ive had to drop back to 2 bumps
one when iwake up and one before sleep
and i already wanna die
mom and sister are complete stacies, theyll never get it

Attached: 1467922885937.jpg (223x223, 15K)

You ever try kratom user-kun? It's a breddy gud heroin replacement. I actually used it to kick suboxone, which I was on 16mg a day for 6 months. Don't know if you know this, but suboxone us much more difficult to kick than dope. In any case, think about kratom, just if even to give it a try some day.

If I go to rehab and complain I been on heroin or opioids (I actually take pain pills a lot) would they dope me up on methadone or suboxone for a bit? I'd love that, I'd ditch after they stopped giving me any.

coming down from 60mg adderall
time for weed coconut oil and a beer

>spill some heroin while transferring a lot from one bag to a plastic vial
>maybe 150mg
>make a line with it to make it easier to scrape up and get into the vial
>brain says: "what if i just snorted the line"
>enough to kill me but my parents are home
>not sure how I would react, if I would freak and tell them before I passed out or what
>local emt's are in bed
>hospital is 40 min away
>yee, decent chance I would die, but it could take a long time
>meh
>put the line into my comfy heroin vial
my brain likes to fuck with me sometimes. I like to get him back for it :) this time, i offer my brain a peace treaty: a 13mg line instead

Attached: tlu5keO.jpg (1600x1200, 517K)

Can a drunkie who did a lot of other drugs just hang around? This board is so fucking bad I don't think I'll be here next year. I mean I am shitty company but I guess people have to push things to their limits. I miss being 100% retarded.

You eat coconut oil for mental benefits? That is not good. Seriously it's just for hair and fucking if you need oil for it.

>tfw therapist wont prescribe xanax to me
I legitimately have a bad anxiety disorder but I mostly just want it to chill out whenever i want. Im not being pushy or anything about it either, maybe once every 3-4 months ill offhandedly mention that my current stuff is shit and doesnt work when i actually feel a panic episode coming on. Its hydroxyzine if you are wondering. Which if you dont know is basically just benadryl. Am I just fucked here?

Attached: 1382838279588.gif (640x360, 1.5M)

Did you ask for xanax or valium?

Depends on the state you live in, insurance, etc. You have to see a special doctor, who normally don't accept insurance. The ones that do are normally pretty seedy, which is actually a good thing, since they will bend rules for you. In Massachusetts, it's a law that you also have to see a counselor, and take a drug test weekly. This is all for suboxone by the way. Imo, none of the hassle is worth it, because you get the opiate boost, but none of the high (unless you're super duper lucky and get subutex, which is solely bupe). You also generally get your scripts on a weekly basis.

I don't know much about methadone, but I understand that you need to go to the clinic daily to get your dose. Fuck that noise.

To answer specifically about rehabs, almost none of them that I've been to give you drugs that you don't already have prescribed. If you're lucky, you can go to a detox that will give you suboxone during your stay, but then you're on your own to get a prescription when they release you.

yeah, ofc user.
just keep the vibes comfy. only be a dick to underage, other dicks, normie invaders who have no respect for our customs, and anyone who says stupid shit like
>asking for femanons contacts
>giving out discord servers
>Jow Forums shilling or Jow Forums baiting
>saying we should all be gassed for using drugs
its a discussion thread but its best when its a comfy discussion

Go to another therapist, my old one gave them out like candy.

Only once when i first started going to a therapist. When she was listing all of the meds she would be prescribing i inquired about if i needed something to quickly calm down a panic attack and did name drop xanax. Said something like "xanax or whatever".

the weed is mixed in with the coconut oil which i then put on a cookie or a brownie and consume im not just drinking coconut oil for fun

>Fuck that noise
Only because they exploit people with medicare and hire literal retards who can't pass med school to be drug counselors. I wish addicts had help. I want to help them without opening myself to all sorts of fucked up shit. I'm not the priest from Les Miserables

Coconut oil goes on your skin and hair don't eat it. It's antibacterial . Eat it with raw garlic before bed after brushing your teeth and it will suck but if you don't do it that way you smell like a stinkey monkey

There's so many comfy states with when cheaper weed stores though. Colorado a e Oregon are comfy as hell, or even Maine with their great seafood.

Attached: 1549749234054.jpg (511x767, 64K)

Once you ask for specific drugs, they see you as drug seeking. You dun goofed. You're supposed to let them prescribe what they see fit, and then on a follow up say it helps to an extent, but there are moments where you still feel panicked. Maybe an ER visit in between to point to. You never ask for the drugs you want, you show the prescriber that you have the symptoms that warrant a prescription. They likely wrote on your chart somewhere "drug seeking behaviour". You need a new doc, and tell them that you weren't feeling like the previous doc's treatment wasn't doing enough to help. But for fucks sake, don't say "like xanax or what ever"

Vermont people grow tho

This honestly, some of the most comfy states have legal weed at great prices.

Except California. That tax is ridiculous

>Once you ask for specific drugs, they see you as drug seeking.
I didn't goof but I'll admit I made enough of a stink to get what I wanted. I was actually having a panic attack only because the receptionist is actually an alcoholic bitch, more so than I am.

You are not me
Im still new to trying to get good stuff prescribed from doctors so i guess ill just take it as a learning experience.

I misunderstood your post, you actually got what you wanted lol

>You are not me
Of course not, I've dealt with enough

What the fuck? I am confuse. Yes, look online, read the literature that drs do to give you some background. I'll give you an example. If you like opioids, and go in to a dr visit saying your sprained ankle is a 10/10 pain, they ain't buying that shit. Usually a 4-5/10 is enough to warrant a low dose oxy script, unless you live in NH or MA.

Meant forShiggy diggy originigitty

>If you like opioids
Can't even take them if I break a tooth. They make me fucking puke

Did I just speak to myself?

Wasn't meaning to presume, just giving you an example. It's the same principle for psyche meds. You can't go in saying you have the worst anxiety in the world, and ask for benzos on top of what they try. You have to show them their first attempt didn't fix the problem. Can take 3-4 visits and tweaks before they believe they should take that step.

>tfw got the munchies and ate over TDEE
Yikes

Attached: DzAwOFZUcAMbfWW.jpg (1000x750, 92K)

>roommate made a lemon cake
>shit week so smoking more than usual
Pretty sure I hear the cake calling me from the other room

Attached: 1523590834855.gif (540x763, 1.88M)

Is it yourself you post pictures of Nip-san? Why are you "Nipposter"? Are you Nihonjin? Living in Japan? Or just a weeb?

I am a double lung transplant and have many experiences with ER. I'm there a lot. Here's what happens, if you say your pain is high, it has to be 6 to 8. Never a 10. 6.5 Anna 7.5 is great too. But most the time they'll give you shit like tramadol or tylonal 3, you'll have an iv in you because you have to have 1 if you're staying in the ER, so this works every time, the staff in ER aren't like main doctors they'll carry stuff like morphine in their pocket. You have do say your allergic to codiene and you've been prescribed tramadol before and it don't do anything. Say those 2 things exactly when they say they'll get you something for the pain, if they say well what works just say anything but those.

100% of the time you'll get sweet iv pain meds like morphine or if you're really really lucky, dilaudid.

t. Hospital pro

I'm actually going to the hospital 2 hours away from me in 2 days for a biopsy procedure, I've gotten them to give me sweet fentynal and valium during those to "calm me down" when they actually don't bother me at all.

Attached: 1549610956268.png (640x480, 132K)

I forgot how much weed makes me hungry...

I just post pictures of cute japanese girls. I've been to Japan and I'm a weeb.

Attached: DqeLyf3WwAIpbPR.jpg (1199x902, 186K)

>dilaudid

I faked a kidney stone once while I was in withdrawal and got an IV shot. Was the fucking balls. Also left with an oxy script. This is the same user you responded to btw. Your advice is good, but not for Massachusetts or NH. Doctors have to account for the number of opioids they prescribe. So while it's ok to mention you have allergies to codeine, you most certainly don't want to start volunteering that tramadol doesn't do the job for you. You, of course, are a unique case, but the average user isn't going to pull much off here with that advice. I hope you get better soon.

Yeah but you'd be living in America

I'm a weeb too friend. What you watching this season?
Imo the best things right now are

Mob 2
Dororo
Promised Neverland
Shield hero (I read the manga)
Index season 3 (if you like raildex)
Love is war (I read the manga)
Domestic girlfriend

I'm not watching yuri loli because I just finished maid yuri loli last season and I'm burnt out now. Also boogiepop is really hit or miss at this point.

I think I'm the one who talked you into doing robocough before also.

Attached: 1 (2).jpg (822x1200, 1010K)

Main doctors do, the ones in ER are just treating your pain and won't go back too far into your history and will think oh he must have been on them back in the day or whatever. They leave that for a main doctor to take over outside the ER like if you're getting a room to stay in after.

Isn't dilaudid the greatest thing in earth? It's hydromorphine, the rush is better Ryan heroins rush, it's said to have the best rush but it also has a shorter high.

The rush is insane though. It makes morphine so boring.

Attached: e61.png (680x788, 117K)

>have justin as your prime minister

That's a big yikes for me. No thanks

Attached: 1549324323510.gif (480x294, 276K)

What are some good anime shows, films, OVA? I hate the digital animation that's been popular lately, and much prefer hand drawn shit. Excuse my normie tastes, but I like:

Dragon Ball et al
Tenchi Muyo
Akira
Ghost in the Shell
Paprika
Paranoia Agent
Your Name
Princess Monoke
Princess Kaguya
Spirited Away

Any suggestions?

You're right, when bigger bonus.
God bless

Attached: 1548247676418.png (500x519, 125K)

Hello great mechanical ghost of Duane Allman

Attached: DE_ALgFUMAE6Ymm.jpg (899x1200, 205K)

I've never had dilaudid since, and it still ranks number 1 on my list. Btw, I'm not kidding about MA and ER opioids. It's incredibly rare for ERs to give out opioids in general since they had a problem with junkies jamming them up trying to score opis. Although, I was just now reading that ERs here are required to try and set you up with bupe if they suspect your are a junkie.

I liek mary jane and dripping

Attached: DIu-OhIUIAAg_RZ.jpg (899x1200, 235K)

My favorite so far this season is Shield Hero because I read the manga many years ago. Finally good to see it animated but sucks that isekai is shit on these days because it became a meme. I was watching index 3 but I had to drop it because it got way to Jow Forums for my tastes. Promised Neverland might drop it since it's going so slow as fuck. I bet they aren't even going to escape until the final episode. JoJo just because it's something different this time around. Season 2 is still the best one. Dororo seems pretty chill nothing good or bad about it. Also watching slime because I read the manga many years ago as well.

Well what type of genre do you like? One I could recommend is Angel Beats. If you do plan to watch it make sure you watch the last episode after the credits since it has a special animation. Most people skip the final episode credits and miss out on the true ending

Attached: Ds7qmOeV4AMGf-I.jpg (749x874, 76K)

Shield hero. (Don't watch any spoilers just watch episode 1)

Made in abyss (don't take the art lightly, it'll fuck you if you just wait)

Dororo
(it's an old manga remade into an anime, a man must get body parts back by killing all the demons who took them from him when his dad sacrificed him to demons for wealth)
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hHvXpLvkwsA

Goblin slayer if you like berserk and dark shit

Steins gate if you want death note but with a time machine

These are what I recommend based on your taste. Try episode 1 of shield hero and goblin slayer and some back and tell me what you think.

Attached: 220px-The_Rising_of_the_Shield_Hero_light_novel_vol_1.jpg (220x313, 38K)

I don't mean to get a prescription, I mean for your one time pain they'll give you a little cup of 1 tramadol or 1 tylonal 3 and that's it. Prescription is a whole other fucking monster that you minds will give up on in the current year. The opioid crises has caused doctors to take away meds from my grandma because they were threatened to lose their license.

I know what you mean, you weren't going to a get a script for much of anything at an ER anyway. But Mass wont even give you pain meds unless you go in with an honest to God tangible injury that they can see, which may have been you meant. There's virtually no way to fake an injury at the ER out of desperation.

How did index get Jow Forums did you not watch index 1 and 2 or railgun? I'm really hyped droute the accelerator soon off I read index railgun and accelerator manga, it's such a hype series once you get pass most of season 1, yeah I was probably in theaters with you in /a/ when s.h.i.e.l.d hero was coming out and we were memeing spearfag and shit. Good times.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YTJKfvZmDUM&t=487s
Gigguk got it right with this one

Slime is good, I hate that people shit on isekai now, konosuba is like my favorite series, I have figures of the whole group, isekai can be fucking too tier, but it's popular now and you know how /a/ is

I knew it would be bad when shield hero came out but they'll legit make a whole thread just being butthurt people enjoy it as the topic of the OP.

Attached: Accelerator.png (1280x720, 1.07M)

I see what you mean. Fuck this opioid crises BS. It ruined my chance of getting any pain killers.

In threads with you**
Accelerator spin off**

I'm too high to type

>tfw you get a few minutes where your h nod is just right and it feels like an extended orgasm all over your body
Its time for another line
my tolerance went up crazy fast, this is like 50% more than I was doing yesterday
lucky fucker. I'd toss my 25mg addys in the garbage for half that klonopin. my anxiety is 10 times worse than my ADD. benzos let me actually function around people. What good is it being able to pay attention to important things people are saying when I can't even leave my room or speak to anyone a lot of the time.

I've had the best results taking a couple of .5mg kpins that i steal from my dad sometimes
not that user but to get adderall IR, i made an appt with my GP, went in, said "My family and friends said that they think I have difficulty focusing on things, my mom suggested that I talk to you and see if I can take something for it"
Not one question was asked. She immediately gave me a script for 2x10mg/day addy.
Even more ridiculous, she knows I'm a college student, use drugs, complained of depression, and can see how skinny and jittery I looked. I hadnt been taking adderall before then but I looked like the kind of kid who took it all the time.
honestly, shes was a shit doctor, nobody should ever give a script that easily. If I had to bet, I'd say I probably have ADD, but my bet is legit more well informed than hers and thats not saying much.
not her but fucking kratom is disgusting. I tried to use it to taper off heroin a few weeks ago but I had to cold turkey cause the kratom made me so much more nauseous than I already was. for me it would only be useful as a substitute if there was a way to ingest enough of it without feeling the unneeded extra nausea
Dont feel bad pham,
I just had a 25 minute out loud conversation with myself where I played the parts of myself and my imaginary new therapist. not a fun conversation. ugh
time for more heroin again. gotta take that edge off.

>if there was a way to ingest enough of it without feeling the unneeded extra nausea

Tea my dude

>dilaudid
any heroin users tried this stuff? is it better or worse than really good H?
ive used a variety of high quality #4, but the only decent script opioids ive used are vicodin which I already know are far weaker than heroin and dilaudid

I would pass up 3 days of H for 1 night of dilaudid.

It's the greatest rush known to man. It don't last as long as H but the rush is... well it's called hydromorphone for a reason, it's hydro'd into you faster than any other drug in the world. It hits your bloodstream like a racehorse when activated.

If you ever get the chance to try it please come back and tell the thread what you think.

SecondedBingo bango bongo I don't want to leave the jungle no n-no n-n-nooo

youtube.com/watch?v=tEJ6JVBUBmk

Attached: 1528339110856.jpg (428x640, 195K)

H feels so much better when I'm not just autisticly focused on writing a single post for 6 hours straight, going back to edit all the time and checking the spelling to make sure the H didnt fuck the post up, finally finishing it and posting it at 6:30 am when everyone is sleeping, recieving just one negative you and one positive you.
aha. I may be addicted to writing stupid bullshit just as much as heroin but I typed the above, true statement with my eyes closed for much of it cause I was legit enjoying my nod. Im getting better at multi tasking, being able to type and nod.
I can still taste kratom in tea form the taste is enough to make me gag outright. fuck even the smell sometimes does. that shit is so disgusting and nauseating.
I've never vomited on any heroin, hydrocodone, tramadol or whatever other opiates ive tried, just that shit. by far the easiest method to get some down for me was using orange juice but after one or two days of that with difficulty, I associate the taste of OJ with feeling sick and it ceases to help. it also makes me hate OJ for a few weeks which sucks cause I like screwdrivers.
interesting. that shit sounds amazing. I'll have to try to get some if im ever in the hospital again.
>If you ever get the chance to try it please come back and tell the thread what you think.
yeah, sure, but I dont plan on seriously injuring myself anytime soon so its probably going to be a while.

What is this island nigger shit?

Shit I remember the original book that this cover came from--what is the title??

No doubt, kratom tastes like shit. I thought you meant the plant matter was causing you gastrointestinal discomfort. If it's about the taste, it's very easy to pull off a toss n wash with no taste at all. To be fair, you'll probably fuck up a few times before you get it down.

I just kicked a bad kratom habit and started smoking 'gain. I found an amazing book on Hermeticism yesterday.

youtube.com/watch?v=9e17YSEt5UA&t=717s

Attached: 1530239608809.jpg (1280x1910, 1.3M)

What are my chances of getting a script of amp/dex as an adjunctive for my treatment resistant depression.
I really need a libido booster, i can't fap anymore.

Damn psych meds.

Attached: coke.jpg (600x977, 101K)