QAnon is waiting... And waiting... And waiting

And waiting
And waiting
And waiting
But for what?
And for who?

There's no doubt at this point that Q is someone who is close to the president, this has been proven many Times
The question is what is Q's intentions and what is he always waiting for?
>Always waiting

>I'm always open to all theories about Q, so please do share what you think is going on with all of this waiting and why no happenings other than small obscure things have occurred so far
Many preparations for big happenings but still no happenings yet
Why?
What is he waiting for?
Who is he waiting for?

>Why did Q call out his own supporters by questioning their intentions behind why they share his posts and talk about it?
Why did he say that some people only pretend to be patriots for money? (Monthly payments?)

Yes, many people pretend to be patriots for cash, we all know this. So why call them out?
Why indirectly call out people who have been helping him, even if they were doing it for money?
Why?
It makes no sense

I can honestly say that I personally stumbled upon Q and his postings here on Jow Forums and was never introduced to it by youtubers or other websites talking about it. It was cool to watch this whole thing from the beginning and to see this movement grow and manifest from simply a few posts at first and how exited everyone was that FINALLY the illuminati would be defeated

Now, everyone is loosing hope, some even feel that they have been deceived

Was Q hyping us up for a fantasy?
Or was Q depending on an outcome that has not yet occurred?
IF so, then why?
IF yes, then when?
How?
And of course, who?

The world is a mysterious place, QAnon has already made his place in the textbooks.
He will either go down as someone who forewarned us and prepared us for the greatness of what is to come or he will go down as something else
We must wait and see

JK, we must act ourselves
Waiting is for the weak who hope they will be saved by the strong

Be peaceful
Be political
Be smart
Stay strong

God bless

Attached: c439c4779373355293a23db17cf5da79997eb6ec9829df6553f10a5920d127fa.jpg (896x560, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C0I9hoqTed8
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/169665877/#169677831
reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/8ia0vu/the_long_and_secret_info_wars_against_q_and_how/
youtu.be/sJ1LDLJeh_Q
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153803625
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>the most comprehensive swift SPRINTdecent of the Q phenom!!

What is Q
>a man near trump
No
>a organization of hackers
Possible
>a psyopp
Defininite
I havnt seen boomers this voracious and Virile in many years!!!
youtu.be/C0I9hoqTed8
Check out this brand new video with info from Titus Frost, David Seaman and many others who have proof now (((allegedly))) that Q is a Glowing Nigger who loves to plant his cock inside your mind and breeds your mental psyche with WAIT!!! JUST WAIT FOR THE STAGE TO BE SET....
>WAIT FOR the VILE people to die off like Barbara Bush

Well I do agree that the waiting game IS OVER!!!!

The NWO is adapting to THIS WEBSITE!!!!
>CFR MEETING , ITS HAPPENING

Attached: Jerome.jpg (640x640, 234K)

can I get a quick gestalt? I usually just scroll past Q threads

What do you need?

Attached: 1518235216459.png (115x107, 1K)

>There's no doubt at this point that Q is someone who is close to the president
Q is the president. not many of you faggots remember but Trump used to use the alias
John Q. Trump

then retarded boomers and larpers like that old guy and alex jones monetized the whole thing for boomer bucks

(((Q)))-user was compromised from the start. It's a modified limited hangout run by Israel in collaboration with the US military.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/169665877/#169677831

Attached: __makigumo_kantai_collection_drawn_by_ojipon__fdabea4eeffbd13271c96584e4fab198.png (827x1167, 212K)

as brief a synopsis as you can mange on the current Q dillemma as it seems to stand? I'm not good at asking questions, I like big-picture overviews and most people don't deliver information in that format so I'm not sure where to start asking

see

Attached: __makigumo_kantai_collection_drawn_by_ojipon__18a682766069c65b0fdf0581ecf003e5.png (827x1168, 1.46M)

(((Q)))'s purpose was to lead susceptible targets on wild goose chases interspersed with the occasional legit info drop in order to build rapport with the swarm it's grooming. The sole purpose of the operation is to manipulate the US population into accepting more wars in the Middle East (to Israel's benefit). The excuse given will be

>we're actually fighting the """"globalists"""" (so be a shabbos goy and die for Israel)

Attached: __ooyodo_kantai_collection_and_lawson_drawn_by_ojipon__73e7e9b1dbaa10fd8bdc2ef6209e3a03.png (827x1168, 273K)

A (Q)ueue?

>I can honestly say that I personally stumbled upon Q and his postings here on Jow Forums and was never introduced to it by youtubers or other websites talking about it. It was cool to watch this whole thing from the beginning and to see this movement grow and manifest from simply a few posts at first and how exited everyone was that FINALLY the illuminati would be defeated
this

Please report and sage these threads.

Attached: Momijimad.png (104x104, 2K)

>reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/8ia0vu/the_long_and_secret_info_wars_against_q_and_how/
this one time...forgive me

Q is legit; fuck the psyop that he's a boomer fantasy, but the majority of us here don't really care anymore because, to the chagrin of a few Ron Paul memes, nothing fucking happens.

Can only cocktease me so long before I go jerk off to something else.

It's actually very simple
Q predicts massive happenings
Massive happenings don't happen

Q predicts mediocre happenings
They sometimes happen

In other words, he predicts things right, but never the things that matter the most to his followers.
He's never explicitly called (((them))) out which can be explained with many reasons but him saying that "Iran is next" doesn't sound like good news to me
If I found out Iran had a nuke, I'd laugh all day and feel relaxed knowing that Israel finally needs to concede and give up ground, not just physical ground but also political power around the world
They don't want Iran with a nuke because if they do then Iran will flex their muscles

Of course I DON'T want Iran to have a nuke because in general I don't think non-white nation, non-christian nations should even posses nukes but if they did out of some chance, I can't say that I wouldn't laugh

It would be hilarious to see Israel panic even more

Many people have their critiques of Q, I never really had many until recently.
Q shouldn't go against Iran, I wish we lived in a world where Iran was our ally instead of Israel

Your not a true patriot unless you keep waiting. I know they just passed a bill to take away all guns and ban butter knives but trust me keep waiting. Keep waiting on the indictments. Keep waiting goys.

>(to Israel's benefit)
Oh gosh Ethel looks like it's the Jews for the third time this week

You have broken one the core rules of /plol/... What have you done kraut....
Huwhat have you done....

Attached: 1441283907351.png (1240x869, 1.08M)

The germans always cross the line, why are you even surprised?

Why is everyone on the Patriots soapbox discord so butt blasted over Jerome corsi?

Attached: 1509555432720.jpg (3265x2242, 3.17M)

>more wars
Thinks that haven't happened yet for $400, Alex.
Remember King Nigger?
If this was King Nigger's 3rd term, we would all be WW3 by now.

All I see is shills using meme flags, trying to shit on Q. Which is actually interesting, b/c if it was a LARP, then why bother.

Attached: 1525441243968.jpg (174x168, 5K)

Hey Jacob, the evidence is indisputable. Bibi sang, Trump danced.

The absolute state of this crashing movement
The one thing Q never predicted: His followers would simply stop waiting

Attached: 1483421159852_by_lucas_white-dav32h8.gif (404x493, 575K)

Scrolling past is the correct action. It's a big gay LARP that should be ignored

I didn't say (((Q))) is a LARP Now I know you're a shill.

Fuck off with this baby-boomer /x/ larp shit. If someone had important information to tell us, why put it in some stupid fucking cryptic riddle?

Reminder that anyone who claims (((Q))) is a LARP is a shill.

Q is a larping faggit for boomers and ethnic kekistanis. What are your questions?

Q is for boomer faggots. Boomer faggots destroyed western civilization now they have a role playing game where they can pretend to save it.
Fuck Q
Fuck boomer faggots
Fuck kikes

Q isn't a larp in the sense that he's some kid in a basment
He CLEARLY has ties to the president, no one with a brain questions that

What were asking is why he's telling us to wait and do nothing.... what kind of fucking plan is that?
Sit and wait little goys, don't worry that the fema camps are being prepared and GITMO is being renovated for new detainees, don't worry goy it's gonna be the establishment that goes into gitmo, not all of you goys who were keeping track of
shhhhhhhh keep quiet goy
Keep quiet

The shit that bothers me the most is that every day that goes by without any arrests and no happenings makes me wonder as to why GITMO is being renovated, is it being renovated because of what Q is saying or is it being renovated to go after real patriots
Honestly, why is Trump fighting for Israel our enemy

I still support Trump because I understand his tough situation and I still want to believe that Q is for real but all this defending Israel bullshit is really starting to grind my gears

Israel is my fucking enemy, plain and simple. How can I trust people who love those who want to kill me?

Also you’re a shill if u mention Israel, Jews or boomers

Oh the irony.
Who am I shilling for, shill?
>more wars
More wars haven't happened, shill.
What happened instead was:
>Best Korea
>Afghanistan (talks with Taliban)
It looks like someone is cleaning all the shit up that King Nigger, Bush and the other psychos created.

And who would argue against that?
I know, it's (((shills))). Day of the rope will come.

Attached: 1525073819162.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Q is the most successful larp ever. Some pajeet is sitting in his pjs waiting for his moms tendies laughing his little balls of.
The guys a legend pajeet or not.

Wrong. Q is a Boomer redditor who listens to a lot of talk radio. He learned about the Q clearance from listening to Mark Levin. He learned about this place from Reddit the Donald cancer. When he larped here he couldn't answer basic questions that a cleared individual would know who actually went through the process. He is fake and gay.

He clearly has no ties to the POTUS. He can't answer basic security questions.

Dude I've been posting for months here trying to tell people that Q is for real and part of me wants to believe that but I've reached a point where I'm just feeling like there's no need for me to defend someone who could simply clarify everything for us thru his key board.

Why doesn't Q just hype it up to the next level and reveal a higher power level
Why am I here arguing for someone who doesn't even argue for himself
I can't believe he went after his own supporters and called them out for just trying to make money
Does that sound like someone who cares or someone who's sabotaging?

I honestly don't know what to think about Q anymore.
He's either the greatest 4d chess player or his straight up working for the other side and he's here to keep us on a leash wile the neo-cons run the white house and push the greater Israel project wile getting ready to stab patriots in the back.

I want to believe Q is for real but he's completely stalling
WHY

>wait and do nothing
>what kind of fucking plan is that?
That's what Canada is always doing.
What's the problem with that plan, leaf?

Also in reality that's not what Q says.
Plenty on here are turbo autists.
What can turbo autists do?
Getting ropes and kill Hillary?
Kill FBI officials?
Or do turbo autist things instead? You know the things that Q actually asks for? Spread stuff around? Full autist research?

>Keep quiet
Why would (((they))) tell us then?
Look at what happened during the times of King Nigger. Did (((they))) do something like that?
Are (((they))) afraid of autists all of a sudden?
Afraid that we grab guns?

>who love those who want to kill me
Keep your friends close.
Keep your enemies closer.

Attached: 1525745134644.png (600x600, 498K)

I posted in all of the early Q threads and most of the other LARP threads (FBIAnon, WHAnon, that one roastie, Anonymous5, etc), and dozens of one-shots, and you get a feel for them. You learn how to read between the lines, you compare notes. You see where the differences lie between the mainstream, the alternative media, and the LARP, and make the decision for yourself as to its veracity.
To sustain a LARP for this long and with as many fresh and plausible new perspectives and surprising coincidences takes the work of either the king of autists or the most elaborate op I've seen. If its an op, it would've taken a direct position attacking or supporting whatever its real objective is. Q is consistent in its message, however convoluted you might find it. Also, regardless as to whether Q is the work of an autist or a PR firm or the alphabet soup, whatever it is its paying attention to a lot of what's happening on the political stage and understands the players in the game.

Attached: qanon.png (1033x1155, 2.54M)

Naw man it's someone in the white house
Which makes me even more concerned because if this isn't a genuine guy then who is it?

I'll fully believe Q either when I see his major predictions come true or I somehow (who knows how) meet him in person...

Attached: video_youtube_33w5pWAzMY0.jpg (728x410, 27K)

Q predicted this.
>Things happen
>Some day
And this too.
Q is real.
Really real.

alex jones.

Are you new? Q came here and larped hard for a few months. He was pretty much laughed off the board. He then went to 8 chan and larped over there. Now only larpers larping as Q larp here.

>Who am I shilling for, shill?
You're shilling for (((Q))) (and Israel).
How much are you getting paid per post?

Attached: __akashi_kantai_collection_drawn_by_ojipon__35417b5d35efb2b46584d4c83515ca87.jpg (709x1103, 53K)

Qanon is a movement you cannot stop

Attached: 5DCA13F5-D439-4C8B-8011-2D38A4915C5E.jpg (880x495, 101K)

Fuck off you divide and conquer shill, Corsi is a nobody loser.

>who could simply clarify everything for us thru his key board
Then Q would release [classified] info. Not a good idea. That explains why he does what he is doing. This actually makes sense.
And that's also why it makes sense for Q to spread it on the chins. Because normies aren't autists and would only go "wtf?".

>called them out for just trying to make money
That makes him look even more legit.
What do you care for? Hillary in Gitmo or some (((shekels)))?

>someone who's sabotaging?
He is only calling out the idiots, who are in for the shekels (==untrustworthy).

Attached: surprise.jpg (1000x963, 203K)

Q doesn't work in the WH because Q doesn't have a security clearance. He knows nothing about security clearances beyond the wiki page.

>"Disinfo is necessary"

Q needs to step it the fuck up and go full steam ahead or he's gonna loose all his base
Whoever the fuck he's waiting for is irrelevant

Q needs to execute the plan NOW, the stage might already be set and this guy doesn't even fully realize it yet.
They've got to stop waiting.
Cuz maybe someone else is waiting for them to proceed first but simply can't tell them explicitly......
He's gotta give the signal to move on and move forward with this shit or people are gonna snap and then the movement will be wrecked.
He literally has until about June to make this happen or HIS opportunity will be gone
Whatever he's waiting for
Or Whoever he's waiting for is irrelevant, Q NEEDS to move forward with HIS part of the plan NOW.
If there's someone who he's waiting for to set the stage then fuck it, let that person set the stage for something new before Q's rep is gone forever

This is Q's very last chance to save all the credibility he has left.

Remember that.

Attached: 1516589520609.jpg (1340x1547, 389K)

It's over kike. You lost.

Attached: __makigumo_kantai_collection_drawn_by_ojipon__60dd08fffd0383a8d2f36140834ff0f2.png (1181x1668, 563K)

>(((Q)))
Proofs?
>(and Israel)
Proofs?
Also: remove your stupid meme flag.
You sound either like a leaf or a kike. Low IQ and low energy.

Attached: pepe-37421.jpg (709x765, 67K)

Wheat bread
Peanut butter
Jelly or jam
What bread
What does that make?
PBJ
Why is that important?
I'm hungry
Why is that important?
Jews were hungry during WW2
Never forget the 6 million
Q

The (((plan))) was always "make Israel great again" you idiots. (((Q))) completed its first mission when he made a bunch of gullible morons buy the Israeli narrative on Iran ("muh globalist puppet state, muh nukes"). Next phase is to groom the US populace for actual war in Iran, as in, troops on the ground.

>Proofs?
Provided upthread. Read the 4plebs archive link.

I love that the faggot shills have discovered the joys of posting "kike"
>ONE OF US
>ONE OF US

Q is a military intelligence psyop meant to deradicalize the fringe right and get them to support neoconservativism. It's just standard "making the world safe for democracy" American imperialism shit.

That's why it's "waiting" because the entire point of Q is to sedate you and convince you to vote for MIC-backed republicuck candidates in the fall.

I love it when shills call you a shill as a way to cover their asses.
You need to try harder, shill.

Attached: __ooyodo_kantai_collection_drawn_by_ojipon__08522a290dfafbf1a7207c15e67c495e.png (709x1001, 150K)

This guy gets it.

I don't have all day long to read through random garbage.
Post?

I hear what your saying but first....
Show your flag please

This.
Q Group started here and I really thought it was a LARP at first. They moved over to infinity chan and as they got things right I realized Q Group is literally trying to save the fucking world.

Without Q Group, the media would've tried to push harder for civil war - anything to keep control. They haven't been able to take out Trump yet and now he has a direct line to The People via Q Group, he can deescalate any uprisings or violence.

Pay fucking attention to those posts because it's basically the administrations' emergency messaging service at this point. Twitter can't be trusted. They killed Trump's account once before and removed his followers.

Pay close fucking attention, lads. We are winning and we are winning bigly. Even if you don't trust Q Group, they are doing an incredible service by repilling all age groups. We need everyone we can to fight this war. War has shifted from land to sea to air and now internet. This is very much a war on information and we need all the help we can get from the inside.

Attached: 1510444980229.jpg (1355x1916, 298K)

>animeposting
kek
let's see the leaf, faggot

Attached: a fucking leaf.jpg (1090x1087, 155K)

Unironically, this.

>Vote for democrats instead
>European newspapers are going against Trump b/c they actually want everyone to love Drumpf!!!
>IT WAS HER TURN!!!!
Not falling for it.

Attached: smug.jpg (600x600, 30K)

I can go with this.

Man ur dumb

>mfw we're in a silent digital propaganda war

Attached: infant snake.jpg (389x388, 30K)

How do these Q retards get past captcha

Good job goys, keep up the good work!

Attached: netanyahu.png (286x383, 155K)

No, Q is a larp. They can't answer basic questions yet claim to have a Q clearance.

>They moved over to infinity chan
When did this weird JS injection from some slav country happen on 4chins?
Before or after Q?
Did it happen before Q moved or after?

Attached: pepe94272.png (600x579, 218K)

This. It's a pretty obvious psyop. All the nations that kikes have been complaining about for decades just so happen to be under control of "the deep state" and "the cabal." And the "white hats" in the US ZOG military are here to flush them out. Give me a break. It's a psyop tailor made for cuckservative retards.

Right, and the other option is voting for the fucking CIA operatives who have been disbanded and are now running as fucking democrats.

Military are our guys. They've always been the last stand and curbed Obama's lunacy ore ties than we will ever know. NSA are also our guys as shown by Admiral Mike Rogers.

Attached: 1494630630340.jpg (779x903, 148K)

If I find that timeline i will send you a ticket my brother.

Oh look its this guy from my prior thread. You copy pasting shill faggot.

>When did this weird JS injection from some slav
I've heard of this but don't know. Something about this board drove Q Group away and it very well be security-related.

Infinity chan is obviously cooperating. They get DDoS to shit constantly and it mostly stays up.

Terry A Davis is Q.

Naw I'm good
Keep that ticket

It’s a fucking LARP but he’s a damn dedicated one

Qanon linked this
reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/8ia0vu/the_long_and_secret_info_wars_against_q_and_how/

2 hours later Alex is going off about he talked to the actual group that made up Q and that (they) claim it was taken over awhile ago. Currently Jerome Corsi is ass blasted about it and crying right now youtu.be/sJ1LDLJeh_Q

you stupid yuppie and millennial fucks
patriot larping goes back to the john birch society and shortwave radio
there are no white hats
there is no resistance
wake up

Attached: hellfire.jpg (960x679, 200K)

Lol exact opposite for me. Early Q was pretty straight forward and generally had a trump tweet confirm his sign off every post.

Now there are hundreds or LARPers and the posts re garbled nonsense with no connection to reality.

I know JS injection happened end of last year.
Probably nov.
Not sure when it exactly started.
coincidences etc.

they think we don't notice this shit
they're retarded

>4chin drove away Q
Yeah, I was here when it happened. We laughed his larping ass off the board. Only boomer redditors take this faggit seriously.

You guys are fucking idiots. Q is Trump and Mike Flynn. How is this not obvious to you retards?

Attached: Qb.jpg (480x544, 46K)

The most obvious proof you can get without even following Q is seeing how the shills line up to "debunk" as some "boomer larp"

SEETHING angry shill posts flood in. Anyone in their right mind would scroll past these threads if they didn't believe it to be true. I scroll past fucking blacked threads all day, I don't stop in to leave my thoughts on it.

Everyone needs to keep an eye on Q Posts. The shills only embolden me to post more.

Attached: 1500047006878.png (1440x995, 679K)

The indictments are real correct? The unsealed indictments.

Attached: Qa.png (295x640, 298K)

Because Flynn can't establish his security bona fides?

>we

Fuck off shill. We didn't do anything. I scrolled past the threads and let them do their thing. It was legitimate manpower going into research. Even if you thought it was a LARP, they were undoubtedly doing good and spreading information on normie platforms.

Wait somewhere else.

But they don't know anything and larp like they do. They are not insiders.

Hmm searching
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153803625
When exactly did Q move chins?

Q is a larp only held up by boomers from reddit and reddit

>Now there are hundreds or LARPers
There is literally only one Q confirmed by a string of tripcodes throughout over 1300 posts.

The trips are secure on infinity chan, not here.

sure about that?

Attached: done in 30.png (1619x1063, 787K)

just watch the shills rush to debunk these coincidences with nothing more than "its fake because i say it is"

Attached: NO NAME.jpg (749x1222, 224K)

>When exactly did Q move chins?
Good question.