What are some misconceptions that male virgins have about women, sex, and relationships...

What are some misconceptions that male virgins have about women, sex, and relationships? Is there anything Jow Forums is wrong about?

Attached: our-society-these-days.jpg (600x556, 55K)

No misconceptions, r9k is right.

All. Women. Are. Whores.

/thread
fpbpfpbp

All women are whores, but the jerks thing is simplified. It's mostly that they're attractive, they're not even bad guys 70% of the time.

Jow Forums is wrong about a lot of things, especially women as a whole.

Calling yourself a "nice guy" is a meme now and girls have turned it into a dog whistle for "fucking creep"

Every boy goes through some kind of "nice guy" phase, especially with early or first loves. The people who perpetuate the meme unironically here are either genuinely clueless, or sad men who have given up entirely on themselves.

All women are not whores, however:

MOST Women:
- Are attracted to confidence
- have some kind of daddy (read: older male role model) issues
- Learn as they get older how to tell experience from inexperience
- Talk to other girls about what does and does not qualify as "creepy" behavior
- DO NOT WANT TO LOVE A MAN WHO HATES WOMEN

Hating women is stupid.
If you're not a typical man, you wouldn't be happy with a typical woman anyway. >beeeee yourseeeelf
is a meme here because it's hard to relax around girls if you aren't accustomed to them. But the only way to fix that is to be around them, genuinely, with no sexual motivation, seriously, just hang out and learn, don't come on to them, just become comfortable talking.

Attached: 12721618_10206799624082392_1469544348_n.jpg (534x820, 57K)

Fuck off Chad.
This isnt your local sports team's locker room

women are all whores and youre a normie idiot

I'm a fucking cyborg oldfag you dense shithead. Listen to me. I know this isn't what you want to hear, but it's the truth.

>cybord oldfag
Wow i bet youve been here since 2014!!

Stop, just stop. Yes I've been here off and on much longer than that, but that's not the point. I know it's poor form to self identify like that but I just once wish someone wouldn't ask me to prove myself juuuusssssst once.

The point is, you madbro? why you mad, bro?

Attached: 633486.jpg (460x226, 29K)

This, but not all women are whores. Only most.

Attached: mpv-shot0008 (2).jpg (503x851, 87K)

Just b urself

Oh yeah and
All women are whores
All men are pathetic
Humans are crap
This earth is shit
Life sucks a donkey dick

Attached: Untitledd.png (654x1084, 279K)

This is just a sad disillusioned way of saying what I meant when I said
>If you're not a typical man, you wouldn't be happy with a typical woman anyway.

You gotta go after girls who are like you, for most of us here most women are going to feel like stacies. Just think about what you picture when you think of a stacy, and go for the absolute opposite

Looks do matter, it sucks but it's true. Just because even the nice girls subconsciously follow this rule does not make them a stacies. Find a girl who is like you, whatever that means.

this. but not all women are whores. only whores.

Attached: this is a muppet.gif (400x300, 1.53M)

lol at thinking the main problem of this board is being unconfortable around girls, no one is you idiot, you are such a retarded faggot jessu fucking christ, 100 percent disconnected from reality. you are like the personification of the 30 year old boomer meme

This guy actually checks out, in a sad way

Attached: 1393796383102.jpg (203x200, 12K)

Just be a jerk if you want to get a girl.

Eeeew god, please stop right there. No I'm not fucking 30 asshole, but I am genuinely comfortable around women. I know all our problems go a lot deeper than MUH MISOGYNY I'm just trying to tell you faggots how to fucking power through your shit for two seconds, just listen idiot

Attached: 1475577682144.jpg (300x192, 18K)

I hate whiteknights too anons, so stop making me act like one and listen to good sense when it kicks you in the goddamn jaw

Attached: room for one more.gif (232x206, 641K)

>Women are all whores
My kuhai is not a whore! Some douchebag groped her in the school bathroom and she sent me after him. Of course, being a reasonable, rational r*adio static* YandEre I sunk a knife I the fuck's chest in 3rd period.
>Ask him if he wants to blaze up.
> He says yeah
> We go into bathroom
>5 minutes later
>entire bathroom is covered with blood.
> I made it look like he slipped and split his skull on a sink faucet.
>MFW police question me.
>MFW Cop says, Chief, this ain't him.

Attached: 1cb52dcaf5b03050feb556d905af63d4ba7bff78_hq.jpg (1024x774, 128K)

This is an extreme good answer. If you think women are superficial and care only for trivial things, go for the opposites. Volunteering, etc.

we arent wrong about anything
we live in a society

I admire your perserverance, but we subsist on the salty tears of homeless orphans getting molested by Chuck E. Cheese here, sir. Don't waste your energy

And there's a (admittedly small) percentage of women out there who got fucked over and resent the society too.

Hating women is not the answer. The answer is different for everyone, but hating women isn't it.

I know exactly where I am, and I came back for a reason. You need to hear this.

Attached: 13557739_1067479996621848_8959832539859847180_n.jpg (480x455, 27K)

you think I care?
gangweed bitch

gamers rise up

Youre a (new/reddit)fag fronting like an oldfag
Ye i mad

Chill dawg, gamers don't need to rise up, we need to fucking talk to each outher and stop hating ourselves just because gaming isn't the most productive habit. Still better than hard drugs, I'll tell ya that much.

Fuckoff we're all hopelessly damaged people. I'd unironically date a hooker if it meant she was down to do freaky shit and they're damaged too.

Anyway you're probably a failed Chad who has money at least, I can't form relationships. What am I supposed to talk to girls about? My love of post apocalyptic snuff novels? I cant relate at all to anybody much less the typical femoid.

Pic related

Attached: 23463885.jpg (312x475, 44K)

How fucking dare you, I'm sorry if my lingo doesn't check out, but I left this place because a while ago you faggots legitimately almost talked me into trying to killing myself again.

You guys need to stop calling me Chad, that shit is almost unironically triggering for me. I'm a very real cyborg, and I'm trying to explain something important that I learned under cover.

You should seek out a goth-stripper. She'll be fascinated by all that for a couple of months before her fickle heart replaces you, but at least you'll get some good fucks in

Maybe you were once a cyborg, but you are now in the process of becoming a Chad.

without insulting anyone Jow Forums is right about all women

You committed a crime that could have ruined your entire life for a roastie? You're a fucking idiot.

Why the fuck would you say that?
Serious answer please

Attached: 13010877_1173841722660751_8931321580896974291_n.jpg (620x349, 19K)

I may not hate women, but this guy is right. Stupid kid shit right there.

Lol you almost got trolled into killing yourself
Then you became a failed normie and came back here

Maybe you were a /b/tard once, but now youre not

Kys faggot

I was born a barbarian, but was civilized and became a socially awkward nice guy. After working a physically demanding job, reading Neizche, and getting more sexual around women, I learned I could become a barbarian again. What I am saying is that people can change. You can become who you are.

Okay I give up, what the fuck do you spoiled edgy little shits want me to say before you listen?
-That I hated women once too?
-That I never opened my mouth if I could help it until I was 16?
-That I sperged out for two hours straight in elementary school because there was a math quiz question I couldn't solve and my entire sense of self worth came from knowing I was good at math?
-I have a degree in CS and mod Skyrim in my spare time
-I've struggled with diagnosed chronic depression all my life and still -experience suicidal ideation from time to time.
-I've literally made 3 real friends in all my 24 years on this earth
-My steam account has literally 1000's of hours logged in Dank Sauce, Skyrim, and Splinter Cell
-I almost supreme-gentlemaned my way into a relationship with my waifu at 15 and it all blew up in my face.
-I browsed /b/ as an underaged little edge lord for all of middle school
-I still to this day fucking love fingerless glove, fedoras, trenchcoats, and katanas
There is literally a collection of fedoras gathering dust in my parents house as we type.
I was literally that one kid who wore fedoras in high school, until one day a fake Stacy pittied me enough to clue me in
-I almost got expelled because I spooked the principal once and she genuinely thought I was a school shooter risk.

is that a high enough power level for you, you goddamned idiots? Because I've got more.
I know who I am, I play the game well, but I never let myself become a normie. Never. In the saddest way possible, I've always been proud of my roots here for reasons I still can't put my finger on.

Attached: 1460966476233.png (425x425, 340K)

guys don't grope girls in school bathrooms or else I would have been on to this niche fantasy or female personal space intrusion, so I can tell you are way out of bounds with that schizo LARP fantasy nice swastika tho

Ok. Answer these questions to prove ur a true /b/rotha:

Why do we block the pool?
What is ytmnd?
Finish "____ ____ SEAKING"
what does gnaa stand for?
Which chan used to host the /i/ board?
What is the mascot of 7chan?

I am here to carry out my vision. My philosophy aims to perfect man and go beyond. Starting with myself, and coming back for others.

Based and redpilled.

Should have known that wasn't original.

gang weed rise up
fuck you veronica

Not sure if you're quoting Bert ironically or not, but yeah. I really don't feel like I can leave my /b/ros behind. Not all of you at least.

I wasn't THAT into memes man,
- the pool is closed because of AIDS! I remember that much.
- I never went to ytmnd, like I said, I came here for human connection, memes were secondary
I was a stupid little kid during the era I think you're referring to, didn't try that hard to understand the culture.

Attached: 1455707682184.jpg (251x229, 9K)

I'm not Veronica either, jesus.
I already said I'm just a 24-year-old cyborg tryna give back to my robot /b/rethren

Who was I quoting?

Ohhhhhhhh, bahahaha did Elliot really use that line? I never read the manefesto itself

>I came here for human connection, memes were secondary
Normie status: [CONFIRMED]

Have you heard of a website called Facebook? I think you'll like it

I'm not even mad, that was genuinely funny.

But seriously though, being turned on by my own kind just because I decided to play the game does feel a little like picrelated all over again.

Attached: 16730121_10154069359862100_7840753617972016378_n.jpg (917x960, 146K)

I wrote it under the inspiration of Nietzsche.
And I was all over a girl last night.

>I got addicted to WoW when I was 10, made a Tauren Hunter because I heard it was the best solo class and I didn't want to talk to people
> I unironically said kek irl at this time in my life

How many of my spregy tales do I have to tell before you autists believe me?

Attached: Come at me Buster.jpg (235x216, 7K)

>had the confidence to talk about his interests in public (saying "kek" etc)

Sounds pretty normie to me
Remember, grrls dont care what you say, they just care about how you say it and the energy behind it

this says a lot about our society
gang weed shouldnt have to deal with this
gamers rise up, fuck you veronica

They have plenty of misconceptions, ranging from their opinions on women to the way the very world works, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they should stop thinking like this.

Some men are just never meant to breed.

Besides the fact that most of them offer no good genes to pass down, or are otherwise unhygienic, uncleanly or generally unhealthy, but their dogged self-deprecation and disgust for both themselves and the world pushes them even further from their chances of fucking anyone. These people truly craft their own realities of misery, and it's a sight to see.

Because, despite the solutions to this dilemma that they face being thrown at them left and right, they ruthlessly continue forward on this course of vile hatred, both toward themselves and everyone around them.

It's simultaneously the funniest and saddest thing to watch happen and that's why it should never, ever stop.

GAMERS RISE UP
GANG WEED RISE UP
FUCK YOU VERONICA
FUCK YOU CHAD

Attached: power of gamers.jpg (750x1614, 261K)

They care what you look like while saying it.

Oh it was very misplaced confidence.
this is probably closer to the truth tbqh

>This many layers of irony
look at yourself dude, it's never too late to keep trying.

Attached: 42301113_10214658202383442_1326680956391653376_n.jpg (720x649, 43K)

I don't even resent getting called Veronica.
I promise you that me, my penis, and balls are certainly not Veronica, but I kinda am trying to emulate her right now.

When did Jow Forums start hating Veronicas? Genuinely curious, as I said, I haven't been around in a while.

Attached: 40114742_2111803659082373_3069358228732116992_n.jpg (373x395, 16K)

holy shit I tried to make it as obvious as possible when you didnt get it the first time but you are actually genuinely retarded
its just the gang weed meme you stupid fuck

Oh thank god, I've seen a lot of stupid shit man, I'm sorry but my shitposting detector is on the fucking fritz.

>Every boy goes through some kind of "nice guy" phase, especially with early or first loves.

The "nice guy" phase is when you're not jaded and cynical about women, which is why it's normally associated with youth. Only an unexperienced man would have a positive conception of femininity.

What women prefer is when you are jaded and cynical about them. Then your perception of them matches their self-esteem.

Attached: 1283658964668.jpg (300x360, 77K)

Ouch, you're making some sense there man, but you gotta hold on to the optimism. Sure be jaded, but just as a defense for the optimism, there's a girl out there who's worth your trust, but she's not what you're expecting and the sooner you accept that the better

>- DO NOT WANT TO LOVE A MAN WHO HATES WOMEN
*unless he's Christian Grey because he understands the very depths of their souls

*unless he's Christian Grey because he like so totally understands the very depths of their souls

>She'll be fascinated by all that for a couple of months before her fickle heart replaces you
That's all women now, BPD turned from something that only women from really bad families had, to something that's a normal feature of being female.

*unless he's daddy Christian Grey because he so totally understands the very depths of their souls uwu~

Yeah nah. The guys that act like that are at times able to attract women by making individual women feel like they're the special ones aside from the rest of the trash. It's also an easy way of being comfortable around women since if you hate them or treat them as though they're all awful then you don't care about whether they're comfortable around you, making it easier for you yourself to be comfortable which makes you more confident and thus more attractive to women.

It's why negging because such a meme, it worked.

But then you do have some guys that start treating this as a way of life and have gotten so ridiculous about it that they now talk about women as though they're all mentally retarded and must be kept from being educated or working, while at the same time thinking they're being nice and respectful about women by acting like this. I think that's more the "nice guy" that honestly frightens women at this point because it has a serial killer vibe to it.