Anyone here that would know obscure internet things specifically about hacking an the like...

Anyone here that would know obscure internet things specifically about hacking an the like? I wanna get your opinion on something.

Attached: Apple_II.jpg (1200x800, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0044402/characters/nm0926235
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am an EXPERT HACKER

i can program HTML and CSS

I write Java too and run the Lunix operating system with a GNU kernal

Fuck off to Jow Forums

no i dont

maybe ask /b/

i'll give my opinion but i'm warning u i don't know a thing about hackerin no computers

Attached: 1538068897432.jpg (750x744, 39K)

found a weird ass ring today thats silver and i cannot find anything about it online. tried asking on g but not any responses really

i cant tell if the numbers are an ip address or what. then again it could mean nothing

Attached: weirdring.png (952x990, 1.18M)

where did you find this anony?

Now you got yourself into a retro darkwave quest

Attached: 664018e2fdcf8430803aaab0a8a657e7.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

flea market

the guy had a bunch of cheap rings like pic related and this one just kinda stood out, it was the only one like it and i can tell its older. i have another ring that is a biker ring and the quality is very similar and its from the 80s.

Attached: 2FB7FF17-8E5A-46A6-831F-332BD9CC5143.jpg (850x850, 98K)

here is the one that is silver that i was talking about owning as well

Attached: 47FC61F3-5037-4B6E-ACF3-4968D987FD03.jpg (700x1245, 190K)

lol that is weird

oh, i see. they're cool rings, but i thought someone dropped it on the street or something. i can't tell if the numbers mean anything. it just looks like an homage to phreaking and shit.

Thats exactly what i thought too when I saw it I thought the numbers could have been something to do with some frequency used for phreaking calls but couldnt find anything about those specific numbers

thanks for your input

Since there is a computer on that side of the ring, I would guess the lines on the top to be binary. The value looks like it might be 59. Also it looks like there is a worn off 6 with a line under it in the middle and a small 7 at the right most side (not sure) so 5967647.. a phone number without area code perhaps? EIFGFDG doesn't make any sense to me if the numbers represent alphabet letters. It wouldn't be musical notes because I think there is no I note in music.. idk I googled the number and found nothing. There is a divisor in the radio spectrum in USA that 764 MHz is the top of the public band.. maybe 596 is also a divisor on radio spectrum? I didn't look. Also I couldn't find the same ring by googling any number of things

hey thanks

thats really smart about the binary 111011 and i didnt think about that

i know what you mean about it looking like a worn off 6 but up close looking at it its a decimial but the vertical line seems to just be some silver tarnish from a line left over when it was casted.

and there is a 7 at the end but i originally wondered if it wasnt some kind of subscript number like for example with how H2O is written the 2 is subscripted to the H but i have no idea what this would mean.

thanks again

You're welcome. Putting the number lower and smaller like that could also indicate the base system for the numbering. Like indicating a normal number 1234 by putting a small 10 lower and after that to show that it is a base-10 number. I don't know of anywhere that base-7 numbering would be common, though, and you wouldn't see a 764 in base-7 numbering because there would be no 7 used. So that probably doesn't make sense.
59.764(7) hmmm... SGTBAT if you use a lenient "1337 speak" (leet speak) where the numbers are used like letters based on how they look. Maybe the former owner was a phone phreak/hacker called Sergeant Bat. It might make sense considering batch files are named .bat and back in the day making batch files would be good for a hacker. But I'm kind of just imagining what could be with that.

OP, I hereby dub thee Sgt. Bat. Phreak on, my dude

I'll give you my expert opinion. I am an expert in cryptology, I know how to hack XSS exploits to steal CCs from Amazon databanks. What do you wanna know?

dude wow you honestly might be really onto something

lol thank you

Also i started to wonder if the skull itself isnt supposed to represent a T For possibly telecommunications

just a wild guess lol

It is kind of a weird shaped skull. There is a Sgt. Bat in an old movie, but I haven't seen it. I have no idea what it's about. Maybe you should watch it and look for a skull or a phone? You'd really be going down the rabbit hole if you found something like that.

The movie is "Because You're Mine" from 1952
imdb.com/title/tt0044402/characters/nm0926235

holy shit ill try to find it online haha

>flea market
Which country, state, city? It's probably something related to a BBS phone number.