Perspective for incels

You guys don't realize how easy you really have it, only having to worry about your own sexual gratification on your own time. Not having a horny girlfriend who demands to suck you off all the time because she's so sexually infatuated with you and constantly wants to be hate fucked.
>Trying to play vidya
>Nope gf needs sexual gratification
>Trying to read
>Nope wants to send you nudes
>Working on your car?
You see where I'm going with this. Consider yourselves warned

Pic related

Attached: IMG_20190210_001837_266.jpg (960x1280, 113K)

Those are some fat thighs and big hips. I love it.

So are you going to post them or just be a faggot?

Hey if you're such a fag and can't keep up I'll happily give her what she needs

Attached: 1451369721691.jpg (183x200, 10K)

oh my god you have a gf? that must be terrible! FUCK OFF

It's ok to be a faggot OP. Just get a grindr and get your boipussy popped by a daddy dom, we know you like it.

I'd rip her fucking mall clothes off and Donkey fuck her every day m8.

This is part of why I haven't asked a girl out. On the slim chance that she goes out with me at all, let alone becomes my gf, I still won't be able to keep her satisfied unless she's got some niche fetish that requires very little effort on my part. Even then I doubt I'd be able to give her enough attention to keep her.

You don't understand, she literally just wants me to use her like a human sex toy. No will of her own just wants to be my little slave. It gets tiring you know?

Is she latina?Are they like this in general?Do you ever cuddle and have affectionate moments?

Not to mention I have to take pretty frequent showers getting sweaty and dirty from sex. She squirts so it only makes the problem worse.

Such a shitty rp. Back to plebbit, OP.

Italian, and yes and she's always all over me. Kisses, hugging, cuddling. Can't even sleep alone in my bed.

>She squirts
A moment of silence for our piss-covered homie.

Regardless if you really believe it's piss or not you still have to do sheets afterwards m8. Detergent isn't cheap

I believe you.
It's scientifically proven to be piss by the way.

FUCK OFF
Will is she be a slave for just anybody?

It doesn't respect you and only dresses that way to acquire a niglet(you) spawn that it can foist up to the other sheboons, to claim all your essence and eventually leave you a husk, to claim, EVERYTHING

Why post a picture of her around here?Even if her face is covered.If i ever had a gf i would cherish her and keep her as far away from this place as humanly possible.

Well, no niggers, manlets, Germanics, people she thinks are stupid, betas, men who respect women

Mama mia you're a scicilian nigger with a culture congratulations mario get the fuck off this board go chase some mushrooms ya big fat momma's boy this is a doublepost

This oreeeeeemo

Post more pictures of her and bod

>tfw you recognize ur le homie on 4chang xD
Le narwhal bacons at midnight... Remember rule number 1 bro, my dad is gaben I'll get you banned.

>Not willing to multitask
Fucking hell user
You can't bother yourself to play vidya while getting blown?

How am I supposed to focus on Apex Legends if I'm getting my dick sucked. Either I'm going to throw the game or I'm gonna not cum and she's gonna think she's doing something wrong

Post-irony, lads

I broke up with my girl because of it

Wow women really are whores
I thought it was just a joke

At least I don't have a gf so I'll never have this "problem"

You're probably the nigger who tanks my hole squad because I'm too busy trying to compliment her tits over text.

Yeah dude I'm so lucky missing out on the fundamental human experience

I guess both extremes suck. I just want a girls who loves me and I love her and we respect each other as people and all that junk.

I'll happly fuck the shit out of her undoubtedly pink pussy if you cant, cuck

Then why don't you have your own hyper sexual Italian gf m8

I haven't seen any woman that meets my standards for 10/10. Just young horny women who want my meat.
>tfw no physical 10/10 who is violently mentally ill, is intelligent and confident, and has a top 1% paying job
Shit sucks man... The other girls wouldn't even be able to compare

I just want to be a househusband desu

That will surely go well for you since society is so progressive and women, being the ones supporting that process, are so kind and open-minded and ready to change who they're attracted to since they totally comprehend what being a hypocrite is.

See what I mean, oregnaloio

Attached: Screenshot_20190210-012411~2.png (1440x2062, 155K)

I would if he posted her information kek.

Jesus fucking christ was she like this since the beginning?Where did you even find her?Anonymous nymphos meeting?

She tried to play it down at first, she didn't want to come off as a whore or slutty, but more or less it's been consistent

I was her first as well if that explains anything

For the love of God post pics

Pale bitch needs to be fuced

not op but you guys wanting the instant gratification of seeing a girl nude without putting any effort into it is why you guys are virgins

Is this what you want senpai

Attached: IMG_20190210_020412_118.jpg (1280x880, 77K)

OH FUCK Holy my god

>I was her first as well if that explains anything
Lucky bastard, stop posing!
>twf no horny Italian virgin waifu
Why even live?

Im not op either but could you please elaborate?It sounds like an interesting theory.

Whats the age difference between you 2?

I'm about 4 years older

>those hips and thighs
>not a nigger
Diamonds

Fuck you faggot I can't believe you're even complaining

Faggot if I could just slip it in and fuck maybe it wouldn't be such a hassle but she has a very small and extremely tight pussy so it's always a process for penetration. I just have other things I'd like time for, is that such a crime???

What kind of truck do you have bot?
Do you have a solid lifter cam or something?

Attached: Paul.gif (480x270, 1.31M)

It's a 1988 Mitsubishi Mighty Max, 2.6l 4WD. I'm not sure the exact technical definitions. I just know that the later models don't need adjustment but my model year does every now and then. Just heat up the engine, take a feeler gauge and adjust the valve nuts.

I'll fuck her for you if you'd like

I had just replaced the distributor (whole thing not just the cap) and I had to readjust engine timing so I might as well do valves since I have a seal laying around. Kinda thinking about painting the valve cover something vibrant.

Video tape it

>you know?
no, i dont know. fuck off normie. better yet give me your gf phone number and i will fuck her better

Except she wouldn't like you, desperation and I'm sure whatever insecurities you have would turn her off.

>HEY GUYS I HAVE ALL THESE PROBLEMS MY GF WONT LEAVE ME ALONE CUZ SHES A FUCK FREAK WITH A PUSSY TIGHTER THAN A GORILLA FIST AND LIKES TO SUCK COCK LIKE A HOOVER VACUUM WHADAMIGONADO?!?1!!?
OP I have the perfect solution, solves all your problems, kill yourself. Then that mean spaghet niggerette wont bother you anymore

awful big assumptions there from a single post

Nice! I love minitrucks.
I had this old ranger until the clutch hydraulics shit the bed on me and it was literally too worthless and rusty to fix.
I'll probably get another one soon, although i'd love a 4x4 hardbody.

Attached: 20170704_191343-min.jpg (4032x3024, 1.62M)

The most important thing you can do for yourself is keep your own life in order. You must be a hard-working, competent person, and not a miserable, degenerate mess. Thousands of generations have endured worse shit than what we have to deal with now. Bait and useless shitflinging on the internet do not have to be a primary factor of your life and identity. Why let strangers who don't care one shit about your wellbeing determine who you are and what you think? Nothing from a screen should ever take away from your real life.

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunities that most people born on this planet don't. Things are not as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do, right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear self destructive thoughts from your mind, and keep yourself focused on realistic, longterm goals. You have the power to create who you are. In every second of your lifespan, you make a choice about who you are going to be in the next second. Real change comes slowly over time, and requires many choices. But those choices are Yours. What you choose do with yourself is who you are, and who you will become.

post moooaaaarrr plz, and fully nude

Attached: 101px-NixonDoitfaggot.jpg (101x119, 3K)

Origigigignal posstttt

Attached: IMG_20180911_150429.jpg (383x384, 21K)

Good thread, thank you for posting OP

I agree with OP

>Want to relax
>Needs a fuck
>Came 3 hours ago
>Needs a fuck
>Not tired
>She wants to snuggle
>Not even with her
>Wants you to talk to her on the phone while she just lays there and goes "ok, mmhmm" to everything

It can get tiring cumming 11 times in a week and then having to get it up again because she wants you to cum and be happy.

>People in this thread thinking you can satisfy some women

You literally choke them, slap them, eat them out, finger them, fuck them, and make them cum 3+ times in one session then the next morning it's like it never happened and they want to go again.

Literally me, except I'm male, where do I get a nympho gf?

>literally me

No it's not. You cum weak as opposed to strong fucking cums. After fucking good and cumming once you'll be satisfied and dead for like 12 hours minimum and more if it's backs to back days.

>this whole thread
Originallolo

Attached: 1461289910028.png (625x622, 77K)

>makig shitty tier bait threads to rouse boderline suicidal incels

Kys kike puppet nigger. Thise photos are probably stolen from her social media or somethig, seeing you haven posted a single intimate/semi nude/nude one. Cant believe so many retars actually dell for your shit

In all fields

op, you're a fag.
coming to complain about having too much sex on an incel board.
fuck off you normie and gtfo to Jow Forums.

Once you get a girl to be submissive they usually want nothing other than sex

Attached: 20190210_121611.jpg (720x1122, 435K)