What exactly is wrong with deviant and minority sexualities like coprophilia, zoophilia, necrophilia...

What exactly is wrong with deviant and minority sexualities like coprophilia, zoophilia, necrophilia, or even pedophilia?

I am not saying that they are right, I am just asking for rational arguments as to why they are wrong.

Attached: physical pleasure.jpg (500x607, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_child_brides
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Howe_Lovatt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coprophagia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coprophilia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

These activities can cause you catch a disease, which may be contagious, hence society shins and actively tries to cast out people who commit necrophilia, zoophilia, coprophilia, etc.

What kind of agenda is that picture trying to advance? Lmao

the fact that these deviants are not right in the head and should be justifiably holocausted

>coprophilia
It's not illegal, what you talking about
>zoophilia, necrophilia, pedophilia
Illegal because animals, dead people, and children cannot consent.

The most important thing you can do for yourself is keep your own life in order. You must be a hard-working, competent person, and not a miserable, degenerate mess. Thousands of generations have endured worse shit than what we have to deal with today. Bait and useless shitflinging on the internet do not have to be a primary factor of your life and identity. Why let strangers who don't care one shit about your wellbeing determine who you are and what you think? Nothing from a screen should ever take away from your real life.

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunities that most people born on this planet don't. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do, right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear self destructive thoughts from your mind, and keep yourself focused on realistic, longterm goals. You have the power to create who you are. In every second of your lifespan, you make a choice about who you are going to be in the next second. Real change comes slowly over time, and requires many choices. But those choices are all YOURS. What you choose do with yourself is who you are, and who you will become.

what are you talking about? op said nothing about legality...

>coprophilia
Diseases

>necrophilia
more diseases

>zoophilia
diseases, might attack you depending on the animal, ignoring the ethical debate over consent

>pedophilia
consent argument

It's funny how pedophilia is the one that gets the "even" treatment in the same post as fucking corpses

>Pleasure = Good

Attached: npc.jpg (550x550, 19K)

>diseases
Literally any fucking activitity can result in diseases. Touching a sick person or just being in the same room with them can cause a disease spread. I guess we should just murder anyone who coughs and burn their bodies.

that's exactly where it belongs. in normal people's minds pedophilia = fucking kids.

>animals cannot consent
This is false though. I'm not even into animals, but how have you never seen a mare in heat?

risk, reward. sick fetishes involve taking risks for absolutely no reward. eating shit can only hurt you. if you engage in actions that can only worsen your situation that's dysfunctional. OD'ing on heroin is probably the most pleasurable thing one can do, but it also kills you. pleasure = not a measurement of success and often counter-productive.

>in normal people's minds pedophilia = fucking kids.
Being an ignorant pig in clothing is not normal. Modern man is sick and diseased and to call him normal is an insult.

>Fap to femdom more than once daily, this includes /ss/

>Normies on discord get mad and criticize me for it, even calling me a pedo or beta fag

How can npcs be this retarded?

Attached: smug pshyco.jpg (400x400, 32K)

>redditspacing
>normies
>discord
You are the normalfag, you stupid cunt.

Not really, I haven't left my house in weeks

Those are teenager numbers, and you can be a normalfag and a shutin, you stupid nigger.

redditspacing is a newfag meme

fucking

cuck

Literally any sexual intercourse about just masturbating alone can give you a disease

Redditspacing has been a meme for over half a decade. You are newer than that.

Ok reddit user

those sexualities cause death and pain. i prefer deviant and minority sexualities that don't cause death and pain, like wetlook for example.

Attached: 0a40e72c5820.jpg (1280x960, 1.08M)

okay, pedo.

The only reason they are wrong is because theyre not socially acceptable. In the past kings used to marry and bang literal children and it was okay. It all depends on what society finds acceptable

Attached: 1547239567257.jpg (447x665, 84K)

Show me evidence that any kings had sex in political marriage to children.

>half a decade

new

fag

reddit

user

>the normalnigger is so upset he's spamming

Attached: 1549073949235.jpg (1920x1080, 153K)

You've made me imagine fucking a corpse and I've almost puked. It's disgusting at a visceral level.

>I am just asking for rational arguments
>rational arguments
>[current year]

Oh sweet summer child.

There ya go bud
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_child_brides

I asked for evidence of sex, not marriage. You retard. Also
>This is a list of child brides, women of historical significance who married under 18 years of age.
Under 18 does not mean child at any point in time or space.

Holy shit i actually have to spoonfeed you dont i

Attached: 20190210_103749.jpg (1080x379, 98K)

A pubescent human is not a child, you drooling retard. You are spoonfeeding me your double digit IQ?

Ok incel, but you are

imagine spending your time on a meme imageboard for teenagers defending pedophilia lmao

Good comeback. Posting this to reddit.

I have faith in people though.

>he thinks weeks is a long time
I smirked.

>sick fetishes involve taking risks for absolutely no reward
>an orgasm while indulging in your fetish is not a reward in and of itself

Literally '?'.

>It's disgusting at a visceral level

As is anal sex, at least to me. But that does not mean that it is bad, wrong, or immoral.

>>pedophilia
>consent argument
>children can't consent to physical pleasure

Again, why? If they can consent to eating candy, which is culinary pleasure, why can't they consent to sex, which is physical pleasure? It is basically just the same thing, but with one of the other senses, i.e. touch instead of taste.

Attached: 1383440348389.jpg (272x252, 8K)

In theory - a child can consent to sex (knows exactly what it is and wants to try), but the law prohibits it to protect the child from regretting it afterwards (loses virginity, gets infected with HIV).
Just like it requires children to go to school: it sound nice to not go there and do nothing but they would definitely regret that as an adult

>If they can consent to eating candy, which is culinary pleasure, why can't they consent to sex, which is physical pleasure? It is basically just the same thing

Good point. Children should never be allowed to eat candy. It ruins their teeth and digestive tract and parents are unable to keep their children from eating sugar because it's sold in stores and all their friends have it etc. Outlaw sugar consumption by children entirely. Unironically.

>loses virginity

How is that a big deal to anyone, ever? Does it matter when we eat a pizza for the first time? If not, it should not matter when we have sex for the first time either.

>gets infected with HIV

Yeah, people having HIV, or any reason at all to suspect that they could have an STD, should not have sex with children, and not other adults or animals either for that matter. There should be mandatory testing for everyone every time they have sex with a new person.

>it sound nice to not go there and do nothing but they would definitely regret that as an adult

Maybe back in the day that was true, but these days you can get an even better education online than you can in a classroom. This is only going to get more and more true for every passing year as well. Also, home-schooling is a thing for a reason.

I disagree, I do not think there is anything wrong with children eating candy if that is what they want to do, but I like that you are at least consistent in your beliefs.

Attached: NUcerRO.jpg (465x800, 100K)

The fact that a child does not really know much about the world
and is also really malleable has not changed however.

Imagine having no argument and strawmanning.

How do you prove sex historically unless you use births as evidence? You're presenting an unprovable scenario, seeing as to how do was banned later on.

CP* not do.

Common sense would dictate they didn't always wait.

the normalization of weird fetishism and it's adherence to the "lgbtqp" grouping political mafia makes it an issue to be addressed. of course this is abhorrent but they wouldn't reveal the depths of their perversion to the general public.

Basically whats wrong with anything like this, even the most innocent fetishes is that you are taking an activity like sex and then giving it special conditions in order to gain pleasure from it because you have convinced yourself that its not pleasurable by itself. I don't see how this is beneficial.

>coprophilia
Disease mainly.

>zoophilia
They can not consent.

>necrophilia
Beyond the consent issues the action is likely to violate the rights of the family whom own the body of the deceased so it violates a harm principle. As such on all levels this would be the least permissible.

The three above also can cause mutated strains of diseases, and spread diseases that impact the populace at large outside of sexual contact.

But not beneficial != wrong

Attached: K11qirX.jpg (3888x2592, 1.03M)

zoo, necro, pedo whatever
How come society doesn't want to help them? If you fap to dead animals you can't even go get help and you will be told to kill yourself by most people.
Meanwhile people who want to be called xer and have 64 genders get applauds

>Pedophilia

The child doesn't know anybetter and will probably sustain some sort of damage later on that will prevent them from leading a normal life.

Zoophilia, pedophilia, and necrophilia cause harm to the person or animal you perform them with, they cannot consent to those acts. And also the Bible says they are wrong. Scat fetish is disgusting and dangerous because poop is full of germs that can really kill you??? Like it seems pretty obvious

Just fuck adult girls like nature intended and stop trying to a "morality is subjective" Nietzschean retard. Theres many reasons all those things are wrong and you know them.

>Animals cant consent
Lmao you cant have sex with them but you can put them in cage's keep them in the burning sun kidnap their children and then shoot them and eat them

Attached: 1547984242333.jpg (480x480, 24K)

Animals CAN be into it (like the true story about the female dolphin who literally fell in love with her male human handler and then committed suicide when they got separated because the handler got fired for having sex with her) but not all of them are, and since animals can't talk there's no way to be sure. It's the same with pedophilia, people are ready for sex after they finish puberty but not everyone finishes puberty at the same time so the age of consent has to be set at an age (16) that almost everyone has finished puberty by (18 is a retarded arbitrary age of consent though)

>like the true story about the female dolphin who literally fell in love with her male human handler and then committed suicide when they got separated because the handler got fired for having sex with her

ima need some sauce on this plz ^^

Attached: p44hTBZ.jpg (500x500, 135K)

Agreed. That sounds pretty hot. Imagine what was going through his mind as he was drilling a fucking animal.

Can't find the story I was thinking of where it was a guy with a female dolphin and they had full sexual contact, but this woman en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Howe_Lovatt
was in a sort of similar scenario

Holocaust is not right as well

Nothing's really wrong with coprophilia, but most people think poop is gross, so people are going to think you're weird.
Respect for the dead is a significant tenet of Western culture, so to defile a corpse in that way is considered disgusting and wrong. This is in part due to our perceptions of sex as something that defiles, but that's a whole different rabbit hole.
Zoophilia has issues with consent, but as other posts have said, we do worse things to animals without consulting them first, and I'm not about to condemn meat for the sake of condemning this. Still, meat feeds people, and if we gave it up, we'd lose a huge portion of our diet. Sex with animals is not nearly so essential, so it should be given up for the good of animals who can't consent, even if killing them won't be. It's also really really fucking strange and uncomfortable for most people on a very fundamental level.
Pedophilia is bad because it inflicts harm, plain and simple. It fucks up kids' self-perception and their perceptions of sex and relationships in a very harmful way. Children are not able to give consent and are prone to abuse and exploitation in sexual contexts. I won't deny that it's theoretically possible to have morally justifiable pedophilia - highly exceptional cases are out there. But on balance, it is an unequivocally bad thing.

Keep trying to justify your mental illness, user. Keep telling yourself lies, trying to debate everyone on every little pube hair of fact about what is moral and what is good. You know in your heart, deep down; you're a degenerate.

Attached: 1539473147796.png (357x326, 261K)

But you are not argumenting

Outstanding move
>pls bot i swear my comment is original

Attached: p40266jpypy01.jpg (620x911, 80K)

I have already told me actual therapist about these philosophical ideas, and she did not think I was crazy or a degenerate for questioning the dysfunctional moral value system we relate to sexuality with.

And she is as normie as they come. Sane and open-minded people, when they are allowed to speak in private, usually tend to share these views, or at the very least sympathize with the reasonableness of them.

Attached: 1383429367896.jpg (2560x1600, 696K)

is solipsism the next stage in this shithole's descent into the abyss

'hehehe i shat myself on the bus today so the npcs had to sit near someone who shat themselves ehehehe (pepeeatingshit.bmp)'

>It fucks up kids' self-perception and their perceptions of sex and relationships in a very harmful way. Children are not able to give consent
Good post, but fuck off, I was able to understand and give consent even when I was 10.

and look where it got you: posting on r9k on the school shooter racism shithole website. what's the name for when you're too stupid to understand how stupid you are again

"i wish i had let more pedophiles molest me when i was younger" - something posted in 100% earnest on this website, probably

>school shooter racism shithole website
I see nothing wrong with anything you've mentioned. Also I would've turned like this anyway.

>or even pedophilia
lol op, you're not fooling anyone. this is a very thinly veiled pro-pedo thread like any other

I'm against pedophilia basically because of power dynamics and the fact children are fucking stupid. I suppose there's nothing wrong with romantic or sexual attraction alone, but actually pursing the relationship is wrong

Yeah, what happens to many animals is absolutely horrible.

Attached: 1422849218421.jpg (630x956, 88K)

>why can't they consent to sex, which is physical pleasure?
A child doesn't have a developed sexuality and wouldn't feel any pleasure pleasure from sex.

>I do not think there is anything wrong with children eating candy if that is what they want to do
Yeah, sounds great, having more fat and sick people for no good reason is just what the world needs.

>Meanwhile people who want to be called xer and have 64 genders get applauds
They are also often told to kys.
But I do agree that the other disorders need help too.

Le old user ::)))

> (You)
>>I do not think there is anything wrong with children eating candy if that is what they want to do
>Yeah, sounds great, having more fat and sick people for no good reason is just what the world needs.

>wouldn't feel any pleasure pleasure from sex

Are there scientific studies that confirms this, or is it just your best guess?

Well I don't remember being aroused by men or women when I was a prepubescent kid, or particularly interested in putting my peepee anywhere or having someone else's peepee put inside me. I'm pretty sure most of us felt the same, don't you think?

Additionally, I don't remember any accounts of kids fucked by adults being into it. They usually talk more about being fucking traumatized for the rest of their lives.

>coprophilia
Nothing actually wrong but could make you sick
>zoophilia
Nothing actually wrong but you could possibly hurt the animal
>necrophilia
People have a natural aversion to death and dead bodies. Nothing actually wrong with it but it could be disrespectful to the corpse (if they didn't promise you their body before death) and it defies the laws of nature.
>pedophilia
Being attracted to children in itself isnt bad. But sexual activity with them could psychologically and physically hurt the child. This isn't always the case but is the case more often than not. And adults naturally want to protect children from mental or physical trauma.

>coprophilia
maybe the fact that eating shit gives people disease has something to do with it
>zoophilia
it just isn't that mainstream yet, wait for the progressives to turn that shit around
>necrophilia
the same with eating shit
>pedophilia
my own opinion really, it will ruin their development and they will grow up to be dysfunctional individuals. A waste of human potential caused by premature exposure to sexual sensations.

>OD'ing on heroin
>pleasurable
no user that's wrong

but it's not illegal to eat animals raw

>zoophilia
Ooh that dog be looking extra thick
>coprophilia
hold on honey I have to eat your shit to get hard
>necrophilia
Officer that 10 year old corpse was just asking for it
>pedophilia
officer I swear that baby said she was of legal age

Attached: 72d.jpg (323x373, 21K)

>Again, why? If they can consent to eating candy, which is culinary pleasure, why can't they consent to sex, which is physical pleasure? It is basically just the same thing, but with one of the other senses, i.e. touch instead of taste.
Because most children dont know much about sex at least until they hit either their middle school year or high school years and even with that it is overtly shunned upon because they usually dont have the mental capacity to make reasonable decisions the ages 18-21 of which most of the world usually says that this is the "legal" age of an adult are when they are supposedly able to make this good decisions
Long story short kids are easily exploited because of their poor thinking skills and thus gives a good reason on why pedophilia is bad

>maybe the fact that eating shit gives people disease has something to do with it

That is coprophagia: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coprophagia

Coprophilia is the sexual arousal by feces: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coprophilia

Attached: 1255555072209.jpg (500x373, 146K)

He made an unprovable statement, not my fault he can't back it up.

Yea and you probably really fucking dumb and made rash decisions
I knew what consent was when I was the age of 10 but I still did stupid shit and was a fucking idiot when I was 10

kids that know what consent is doent make them invulnerable to exploitation and if you really think like that your actually retarded and you need to an hero yourself on the fucking spot you pedo faggot

The endless downward spiral of the degenerate for new fetishes, always looking for fresh new fields of self-degradation turns his sexual life into a barren disease of the will, until the point where he growns addicted to it and it inevitably engulfs his whole life.
If you want proof for this, just look at the homosexual community: they made their sexuality into their whole identity because they have nothing else.
Freedom, as put by Kant, is the power to control your lower instincts, your "animal" self, if you will. The things you described are bad because they are symptoms of submission to your lower instincts.

Attached: 1524713653269.png (404x510, 302K)

>coprophilia
Sanitary reasons
>Zoophilia
Animal abuse reasons
>Necrophilia
Desecrating the dead is literally a war crime
>Pedophilia
Consent/abuse issues.