Give me one good reason why you deserve a gf

Give me one good reason why you deserve a gf

Attached: femme.jpg (651x991, 448K)

Other urls found in this thread:

slatestarcodex.com/2014/08/31/radicalizing-the-romanceless/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am the Heat Miser

No one can deserve anything, and my personal feelings are not bound by what I deserve. I may be a horrible person, or just an average dude, that doesn't change this love in my heart that I have no one to give to.

I don't. Have fun during your future with someone who deserves a girlfriend. Tell your daughters and granddaughters the same. Bye!

Give me one good reason why girls deserve me

I don't

>organic

Attached: 1536456000569.png (779x900, 253K)

It has beaten into my brain since I was young that I don't "deserve" anything. But I do have some positive qualities I think a girl would appreciate if I had the guts to approach one, etc (and to prove I am not a total waste of space I also have made a lot of money in my life via my job as a productive worker and I have also kept my body in decent shape). Instead the best I can do is hope for an online gilrfriend, but that seems even harder because girls won't even give you a chance to type to them online.

>chubby
>small penis
>mentally ill (schizophrenic)
>not emotional
>hikki/neet
Okay settle down girls form a line

Id like someone to hang out with on a closer personal relationship than friends.

I don't and I don't care. I hate the very paradigm where men have to be 'worthy' and 'deserving'. Fuck this skewered sexual market altogether, tell me why a woman deserves me as a bf? What does a typical girl have to offer besides her body?

Attached: jad.jpg (700x500, 50K)

I don't "deserve" anything
I want a girlfriend so i can finally feel love. That's it really. I got hyped from how nice everyone describes love and i would like it myself. I don't really consider myself a bad person and i am decently charismatic with guys. Hell i have been described as downright charming by other men and "cute" by some women. (i'm fat and ugly as fuck so its probably just my shit eating grin). All in all i probably won't actually find a gf until i lose the weight and fix my face but once that happens then i might just find someone.

>why do I deserve a gf
thats a mentality for teenager. Now as an adult I think the complete opposite. I actually test out women to see if they are worthy enough to be my gf.

Attached: 1540002939380.jpg (1318x1797, 1.95M)

>Give me one good reason why you deserve a gf
I can do better than that.
>I'm white(subnordid)
>I'm young(er than 25)
>I'm not fat
>I'm 6'0"
>I'm not a dicklet(peepee is 7x5in)
>I'm a moral person
>I conduct myself honourably
>I adhere to a strict code of chivalry
>I have a favourable personality
>I come from good breeding stock
>I can protect my wife and offspring from predators
>I can provide resources and coverture for my wife and children
>I am good with children and would make a good father
>I can cook
>I have good taste in anime and manga

Attached: mpv-shot0008.jpg (1920x1036, 195K)

very tall 193 cm, heard that's enough
where's my gf now?

This. It's funny how hypocritical a lot of these "leftist" types and "feminists" are. they are supposed to advocating for egalitarianism and yet if you live with your parents, are poor, don't have a job and in general aren't fucking perfect they don't want you. I'm sick of their hypocrisy. Those hipster type lefty girls should be into guys like us but they still chase after the people they are suppose to hate.

So I can experience love for another person who also cares and loves deeply for me.

Because I want to feel the warmth of a woman hugging me.

>I have good taste in anime and manga
Every girls dream is to have a bf who watches cartoons

I forgot to add education.

Jow Forums is an anime imageboard. If you have a problem with me being Wapanese, get the fuck off and go back to reddirt, you ugly fat cunt.

>falling this easily for b8

Attached: 183948673729.jpg (279x181, 9K)

Sadly we aren't deemed worthy of this for some fucked up reason. I'm not even racist or misogynist anymore and I'm still hating and cast aside for no reason.

>>falling this easily for b8
Who are you quoting, faggot?

Maybe his personality is what matters and not stupid cartoons he watches, everyone has a childish side, there's nothing wrong with that.

Aww he's saying "faggot" to fit in, so cute user

>everyone has a childish side
lets be dead serious, that shit only matters if you are attractive

I literally don't deserve gf.
>Fat
>Totally sick humor
>Enjoy hentai, rape, lolis
>Work almost min wage job while studying
>Live in a small flat I can tidy up in like half an hour and its still dirty af
>Actually enjoy breaking hearts because it makes me feel better than others
>Mentally unstable, probably gonna kill myself soon
Still managed to get gf who loves me even tho I just enjoy that she wants me

Attached: FB_IMG_1549701467871.jpg (707x704, 43K)

Calling anime childish is like calling any other art form childish. Would you call painting childish because 5 year olds do it? How about music?

Fair enough. Well normies especially women consider it childish, that's what I mean.

>normies
I don't care what normalniggers think about anything. They are beneath dogs.

Attached: 124.jpg (361x845, 179K)

I'm not you, OP

Tall with big benis and strong big man very large.

>why you deserve a gf
i dont think anyone "deserves" anything
Should be asking why I am ready to have a partner and i do believe I am finally ready.
>good job
>decent looking
>decent build from genetics and lifting
>good discipline
>make great tea and meats
>financially stable to support a family of 5

I'm cast aside because I didn't complete college and I have morals regarding sex and such.

>caring about what women and normies think
thats the first mistake

Attached: read a book nigger.gif (500x294, 494K)

I feel you but I'm stuck in college because I don't know what the fuck to do

Attached: thread's on fire.jpg (900x1200, 154K)

I failed out college twice. Barely passed trade school, mostly because I didn't know how it was organized

But youre stil gay

It's not that I deserve one, but most girls would have a good life being my gf, so long as they aren't too extroverted.

I just want to be nice to someone

hes quoting your subconscious

Why does she deserve a boyfriend? Why is it always males who shouldn't have flaws and be masculine and dominant in every single life situation, why are women allowed to be psychotic and full of flaws and hate men and still doesn't get asked "What do YOU have to offer to deserve a bf?"?

Women literally just need to have a vagina and they are set.

Women are far too privileged, more than they realize

Yes, but DARE YOU point out the double standard and then they call you an Incel or some shit.

I don't. They don't deserve me either though.
Only I am a match for myself.

I'm unironically a nice guy. Not a niceguy, I'm clear about my standards and won't put up with shit, but I'm fair.

But the world isn't just, that is the most fundamental blackpill in a world where we're told the opposite constantly. I don't 'deserve' anything.

6.5 x 6.5 and I can control when I cum so we orgasm at the same time

Attached: 1547267388698m.jpg (1024x961, 100K)

Because I have one and I treat her right and she loves me

When did I say I did? I want one but if I deserved a gf I would have one by now.

Because I want one and fuck you

Orifuckyouginal

I can't even think of a reason and yet I still managed to get one. I don't know what she sees in me.

I dont deserve a gf, but i feel like if I got a date with some nerdy dom girl, i'd be able to fulfill her needs through fulfilling my needs from the relationship, making a fulfilling relationship for the both of us.

Attached: 1547482550610.gif (392x400, 1.33M)

I used to do nice things for people and I volunteered at a children's youth group. You know, teaching them how to bake, arts & crafts, and playing games. I like to think that doing 'good' things will result in good things happening to me. Sadly, they don't.

are you sure you really want a gf?

I thought it would be great but its hell. I thought she would pamper me my mom, make me feel better, ask me for sex constantly because of desire for me, make me her priority, surprise me with little gifts, love to game but not quite as good as me, stop talking with her guy friends and tell all others she's taken and the last she speaks to them, walk around nearly naked in the house but super conservative dress in public and beg me to cum on her face.

What I got. Little pudgy and wouldn't take her clothes off and mad at me constantly after telling her to lose a little weight. She started at the gym, I rarely saw her, she started to look really hot and bought all new clothes that were very come fuck me and found her thongs, cum stained, in her car under the seat.

Be very careful what you wish for.

i don't. i have spent my entire life being piece of shit and i constantly perform under my limits. a lifetime of this has warped me to the point of physical freakishness and ruined my potential to succeed in life. when i go outside people look at me with undisguised disgust and contempt. it's pretty great.

I'm a good listener, I'm patient, and I try to be a good person

Going to be listening to chad pound her over the phone?

I don't and never would
No girl deserves the torture it would be to date me
I just like to believe that things could be different

Attached: 1348003813156.png (1000x1000, 119K)

Because I'm a nicer guy than Henry.
slatestarcodex.com/2014/08/31/radicalizing-the-romanceless/

My dick is 8.5" x 6" and people laugh at my jokes.