Negroes of Jow Forums, what do you say we go to Africa and help those poor niggys learn how to make aircraft...

Negroes of Jow Forums, what do you say we go to Africa and help those poor niggys learn how to make aircraft. I want to make my own aviation company and think an emerging market like Africa might be a good place. They clearly can't do this on their own anyway.
youtube.com/watch?v=0h_cqTCT5g0

Attached: black wojak.jpg (596x739, 23K)

what the fuck does that have anything to do with what I said? I want to build planes nigger, and I want to help those africans. These niggys clearly have the motivation and passion to do it, they just need a bit of help and soon Africa will be producing its own aircraft beyond gliders and ultra lights.

Ain't nothin' but a thang, homie. Y'all a busta ass punk, nigga.

cringey whiteposters

>make aircraft
slow down johnny. let's work our way up to the aircraft
We must advance our infrastructure first

Go back to Liberia, hoochie.

Indeed I am white, but that does not make my desire any less true. I want to make planes and fly, those negroes want to make planes and fly. We have a common goal, it is only logical that we should work together.

Go back to Jow Forums maggot

This has nothing to do with politics you retard.

I'd rather solve the AA's problems right here in America. Way more doable than trying to tame Ugandus Black Snake Moan style.

Go back you racist piece of shit. Also, go outside and make yourself a plane out of spare parts seeming as your the "master race"

At some point, after I make my fortune in America, I hope to pimp out Africa in some way. It seems like the exploiters paradise.

Honestly a lot of these homemade flying devices made from random shit are sick, just because they failed doesn't mean the aren't impressive.

I think it's pretty sad most of you actually think you can do better just because you're white, yet probably don't even know how to change your own oil or let alone how to make a bldc motor from scratch.

>I'd rather solve the AA's problems right here in America.
Very little I can do about that, and it's not the same.
>Way more doable than trying to tame Ugandus Black Snake Moan style.
I have no idea what that means. But to quote JFK, I "do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard". China is already moving in to exploit Africa. Africa needs to become more and more independent, lest they get exploited again and remain in their poor state.
Shut the fuck up retard, you can't even read.
>Honestly a lot of these homemade flying devices made from random shit are sick, just because they failed doesn't mean the aren't impressive.
indeed, they are truly admirable. Look at that guy that crashed 13 planes. 13! His spirit is unbreakable. But he needs funding and more knowledge.
>I think it's pretty sad most of you actually think you can do better just because you're white,
Not because I'm white, but because I have an education. Look at the second helicopter in the video. The blades are flat, and short. He does not understand why propellers give thrust. Or the plane with like 12 wings and canards. These men do not really understand the principles in play. This is not them being stupid, this is them lacking education. That is the push they need. You faggot need to realize this.
>et probably don't even know how to change your own oil or let alone how to make a bldc motor from scratch.
I do all the maintenance to my car myself, and was working on making a simple radial engine until I ran out of money.

>help those poor niggys learn how to make aircraft.
Not my specialty, I'm a scientist researcher, can't do shit there as long as there's no proper lab there.
Besides, I'm no mutt, I would only go to my home country.

What I'm trying to say is, Africa has to be tamed and you have to employ borderline dictator style leadership to keep them in line. They have multiple cultural problems including their refusal to burn their dead which is, among many many other things, is why contagious disease is so rampant there.

>Very little I can do about that, and it's not the same.
I think there's plenty that can be done. I have a few ideas.

>can't do shit there as long as there's no proper lab there.
Part of the point is helping them develop such things. If we can get an actually working prototype we might be able to get the government of whatever country we go to (Ghana probably) and maybe some others to help finance the company, since there would be actual promise.
>Africa has to be tamed and you have to employ borderline dictator style leadership
For the country as a whole, maybe. But for a smallish team of engineers and workers, it's doable.

>going to africa
>not realising that it will be riced in a couple of years due to the huge Chinese loans
>making it horrible for any business ventures

I had to sell land in Africa because of Chinese cunts running around on it and secretly dumping waste and getting away with it because every official is corrupt.

We are doomed because of these greedy faggots

>Negroes of Jow Forums, what do you say we go to Africa and help those poor niggys learn how to make aircraft
I studied with actual Africans, they are litrerally 100 times smarter and respectful than African-Americans, and most of them hate African-americans and wil tell you that they aren't African

the thing is that what's holding them off is dictators in their home countries

>actual Africans, they are litrerally 100 times smarter and respectful than African-Americans

Lmao, I know you don't come from Europe.

Attached: 1538347575312-0.jpg (735x735, 234K)

Africa? Shikata ga nai. They cannot do it at all. I have given up on my race entirely.