Sunday Karen, Anonette, and sibling stories thread

Sunday Karen, Anonette, and sibling stories thread

Previous
pastebin.com/K5XruHgN

Attached: 17250_IXup8Tii.png (600x600, 110K)

Good morning Chris. How's your weekend going?

Good. Planning Valentine's surprise.

Well what are you planning on doing? This is your first one as a couple

I'm so tired so I'm just gonna go back to sleep after this post.
Uhhh so I guess friday night I basically got 200% serious with my brother and said I kinda legit need and want him here and it's not a joke and he was STILL like "lol okay you need to touch a dick at night got it" and I got so frustrated I cried and he felt bad and said he's not going anywhere but he thinks him being here is making me "worse" in some respects because needing your brother like that isn't normal. Told him I dont give a fuck and he just said okay. I don't know what kind of "progress" that is but yesterday we kinda had a lunch date before my work and I kissed him after because it was nice and he said I was cute and waaaah.
Also the only response I got from the fake nude was that my boobs aren't that big.

In your defense if you are on this site you arent normal to begin with. Just saying

Also good job being honest, even if he is still cant read the mood. I give you 2 thumbs up.

>he thinks him being here is making me "worse" in some respects because needing your brother like that isn't normal
Well technically he's right, and he maintains a level of composure where he still cares about you this much that he doesn't want you to go down this route. He's going through an internal struggle of his own, that's why he tries to avoid thinking on the matter by joking it out, it's a coping mechanism. His feelings are conflicting with his reason and he probably sees the romantic developments as selfishness from his part. I know I would see it as selfishness if I wanted my sister to stay morally upright but at the same time allow her to get touchy-feely with me.

I'm up for any possible pointers or critiques

I am going to bring her home some flowers, change into my suit and take her to a resteraunt that I had to book reservations at, after that I plan on doing something that sounds really sappy but I wanted to bring her out to the state park since it will be isolated and turn up the radio on some romantic music and dance with her in the night in the glow of the headlights, then read her a poem under the stars and give her a kiss.

I know its cheesy but I just wanted to do the most romantic thing I could think of.

Thats super cute and cliche but romantic. Go for it my man you might have her undressing you before you even get into your apartment.

You guys are super adorable!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!

Attached: 6d47e8c02a4e44e13bac0df663425978.jpg (614x960, 48K)

Earlier

>wake up
>go check on oniichan to make sure he is okay
>he is asleep on the floor in the livingroom, must have rolled off couch
>go try to wake him up
>gently nudge him and it doesnt work
>nudge him alot harder while calling his name
>he starts to wake up and asks why I am being so loud
>tell him he is on the floor
>he crawls back on the couch complaining he doesnt feel good
>go get him some aspirin and more icewater
>he takes it and I go finish getting ready
>ask if he is hungry
>he says no he just wants to sleep
>close the curtains so the livingroom can be dark, get him another glass of water, some aspirin on a napkin, and put it on the coffee table
>grab his phone and put it on the charger next to him
>sit on the floor and lean over the couch to give him a hug and say goodbye
>he says he will see me later and to lock the door behind me
>do one last check to make sure he has everything he might need
>get in car and head to work

I hope he'll be okay today

Attached: Screenshot_20190209-121321_Chrome.jpg (788x706, 179K)

You would be an excellent wife. He should be fine its just a hangover.

Good job on being completely honest with him, that must have taken some courage to do.

>do one last check to make sure he has everything he might need

WHY CANT I HAVE THIS!!!!!!!

Attached: a30.jpg (500x667, 49K)

Fuck off tripfag nigger faggot.
Origig

You seem new here.

Attached: fite me.jpg (640x640, 155K)

Don't you have a cuck/tranny thread to post in? There's plenty of them on the catalog so I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for. Have a nice Sunday friend.

Attached: 1487115026737.png (1800x1578, 199K)

I'm sure she'll love it, cheese and all. When do you plan to tell her? If it is somewhere you need to wear a suite to, she'll probably want to dress up too. Make sure to allow her enough time to do that and still make your reservation.

So, what are you two qt 3.14 getting your oniichans on valentine's?

Thanks for the input

I plan to tell her just to dress like she is going somewhere fancy like that company event we had awhile ago. I'm not gonna tell her at all what we are doing

I plan on telling her the morning of to get ready to be taken out tonight and to be dressed fancy.

I am going to make him a little chocolate heart cake like I do every year.

Attached: 337012.jpg (225x350, 28K)

Shoes. If you are going out into the park, make sure the location either has a paved area you can dance on, or that Karen brings some comfortable shoes. Fancy shoes or heels don't do well on dirt, gravel, or grass.

Attached: 3OUY.gif (500x273, 151K)

Ohh didn't think of that, thanks user, I'm gonna sneak one of her pairs of running shoes into the trunk of the car without her noticing.

Give him that kiss on the cheek too when you give him the chocolate. If you wanted to get closer to oniichan, that would be the perfect opportunity.

Attached: 42ca03c48bf4b2e696e1c051a000193f.jpg (424x600, 45K)

We got your back, bro.

What poem were you going to read?

Do you only do stuff like that for him, or has there ever been another boy that caught your attention?

Attached: tumblr_mqc7euG3AA1rucc9wo1_500.gif (500x336, 897K)

Well its more of a confession speech than an actual poem. I'm not good at the rhyming part so I am just going to put my feelings into it.

I want it to pull her heartstrings, I've been working on this for awhile

"We've been together for so long. All the memories we share every time we faced hardship or pleasure, happiness or sadness, anger or regret, love or hate, they all hold a special place in my heart because you were always by my side. For many years though I wasnt at yours, ignorant of how you truly felt, leaving you to suffer the pains of your own heart. The memories since that night we have made have taken up a new place in my heart that I never knew existed, new feelings stronger than I have ever felt. I want to make more memories with you, I want to shoulder your challenges with you, I want to finally walk by your side as you have walked by mine all these years in silence. I may be dense, and a little stupid sometimes when it comes to love, but I promise that I will hold your hand every step we take, every beat our hearts make, and every memory we create together. This day and every other day we have I will be with you and make you never feel alone again. In this life and the next, forever and ever I will always look to you and say, I love you."

How is it?

Attached: 1528822866872.gif (514x510, 94K)

I'll uhh...think about it.....but most likely wont be able to bring myself to do it.....

Thats so sweet and wholesome. Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 8b0186b15a42fb0fda49cd1946a3aa7cfb34234br1-720-718v2_00.jpg (512x510, 26K)

Between me waking up earlier and me waking up about an hour ago, my brother decided to buy a waffle iron and made waffles. I'm not complaining but what.
I guess waffles made him horny because I can tell just by the smell in his room what's under his bed again. It was definitely the waffles that pushed him over the edge, yes.
Thanks.
Why are you so good at this ugh
I forgot valentine's existed lol.

This dipshit's trying to trick me into strip checkers again whyyyyyyy. Also I should probably have another game in the house checkers is boring.

Attached: i'm told I look extra sleepy, my hair's being retarded and i made my eyes accurate for onc (600x600, 164K)

Stripping Mahjong, Stripping blackjack, stripping super smash bros ultimate.

Waffles are yummy, ask him to make you some. So how far declothed have you gotten in checkers? He seen your anonettes yet?

I'll be naked within seconds with all three.
He did, they were yummy. He got me to my underwear the one time I was ill prepared and only had like five clothing items on, that was the time we got into a fight and uhhhh made out accidentally....

Why not propose a different payment instead of clothing?

Include: Handjob, blowjob, pic related
For him includes: heavy petting, tongue kissing, some kind of shit women like and I don't know.

Attached: 6a40c1930ad31667796e3bf59e6b05ff.jpg (236x333, 17K)

If you do it wear stockings and slowly take the cloths of really sexy. Tease him, maybe sit on his lap while you decloth and kiss his neck, until he has to make a retreat to the bathroom.

Also he is instigating more sexual stuff even though he said he was gonna be reserved about it? Yeah he is going to end up trying to stick it in you so better think of your endgame or be extra careful iunno.

Thanks

I dont know, I'm just going with it.

I like playing chess, if you dont wanna play just say you dont.

I guess we're doing it bleh.
What even is that picture. If he wants to make out again instead of me losing some clothes that's fine
I dunno, he's kinda just doing what he was doing before. I don't understand him. I'm not gonna do anything that sexy but I'll probably wear the apron like I said before.
The problem is the prospect of winning and getting him naked is too tempting and I have plenty of questions for the Truth half of the game so eh. I'll probably cut it off after this game though.

>I'll probably cut it off after this game though.

You say that now, but you seem to like lewd things as well so I dont think it will be.

>I'll probably wear the apron like I said before
Naked apron? Naked apron!

Just take every piece of clothing before the apron.

Something tells me he actually just really really likes checkers.

>all this love but still no kids

Attached: Alex angry stare disappointed sigh.png (550x550, 228K)

Its okay user. I feel that years from now one day there will be an user in the 2030 or 40s that will be Chris and Karen's child shall browse the boards and shitpost.

>karen and chris couple kids browse Jow Forums
>we convince them to SECOND GEN INCEST, for the sake of SCIENCE!

>What even is that picture
culture
But you should do it using your socks.
>I can tell just by the smell in his room what's under his bed again
Yeah, you should definitely do it with your socks. He'll be eternally grateful for your service.

Attached: Kirino Kousaka airport.png (1280x720, 788K)

Don't you dare lay a curse like that on them! Any child they have, whatever the details, should live a happy life free of this place.

Chris, Karen, may your child never become one of us!

Attached: EOT4Kph.gif (380x214, 1.31M)

What's the fucking point of this? Are you guys seriously trying to live through the experiences of a few others, relayed through text on this godforsaken board? Or are you thinking that these threads are gonna become the next Densha Otoko and you'll have some small claim to fame as someone involved in it? All I can see is circlejerking about a few tripfags.

Whether or not the stories are true is irrelevant if they make you feel warm inside. Since we'll never get any proof we might as well assume the good outcome.

Have you been here when fuck quest was a thing? It's almost the same, but the characters rebel against our decisions and the cooldown between decisions is larger.

fuck quest is a thing again, and has been since last year

>get off at 1 cause Sunday
>text oniichan to see if he wants food yet
>get no reply, slightly worried
>decide to get him food anyway
>ask boss if its okay for me to make us some sandwiches cause closed already
>he lets me and I make us a roast beef, ham, salami, and cheddar sub to split, boss gives me 75% off
>stop at gas station to get him a gatorade cause of what one user told me last night
>get home
>go in quietly in case he is still asleep
>he is playing Forza in his PJs still with the livingroom dark
>he greets me with a "hey" and I give him his Gatorade and half of the sub
>ask if he is okay, he is fine apparently now just a tiny headache left, tells me to stop worrying so much about it
>eat lunch with him while he asks me how my day was and stuff
>get full and give him the rest of my half of the sub, he finishes it pretty fast too
>go change out of work uniform cause I have to go run errands, we need groceries
>start to leave but he stops me wondering where I am going
>tell him and he says he will come with me if I give him a bit to go get ready
>waiting on him now but yay I dont have to go by myself

Attached: Screenshot_20190207-185405_Gallery.jpg (769x711, 327K)

>he wants to follow you
cute
it's the small victories

>get full and give him the rest of my half of the sub, he finishes it pretty fast too

I....INDIRECT K...KISSU!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: tenor (4).gif (498x280, 1.55M)

It's a shopping date!
I'm just kidding, have fun.

If you are doing this, maybe we can help you prepare. What sort of questions are you going to be asking him?

Sorry for forgetting. I dont really know many other people, I definently wouldnt do anything for his friends. As for other boys, I never really got close enough to any beyond being an acquaintance.

You've made a lot of progress recently. Use that forward momentum to keep pushing and knock down some more wall between you two. At worst, he'll think it just a one time thing because it Valentine's day and any awkwardness will pass quickly. You can even say you decide to change things up because of how sweet he's been to you as of late. If things go well, you'll have another way to get close and show affection to him. The more you can get him to open up the better, right?

what the fuck is this thread

ortiginalio

Pretty sweet and just a little corny. That sounds right up Karen's ally. You should rehearse and try to memorize as much as you can before then. Making eye contact adds a lot of impact to a speech. Even if it only means you have to look at your notes less, it will still add a lot to your overall presentation.

Stories about anons and their siblings. Pretty obvious by the title. Its been going on for like 4 months.

tldr /a/non is convinced by /a/ that his sister has the hots for him, attention given gets out of control and he moves here

looks like you got everything planned out Chris. good jerb.

Do they fugg?

What would you say your strengths are? Maybe we could find a game base on that.

They've been at it for almost two months.

Handjobbing, she's great at it.

cute confession/ proposal Chris. hold her hand or better yet place hers over your heart while doing so if its while your sedated next to her. reminds me of doing the same as a younger man, and I sealed my confession with a class ring long long ago. ended badly but your stories bring a lil joy in my deserted heart.

Oh, thanks but the game's over already. He called me out on wearing too many clothes AND an apron on top but he let me do it anyway. Got me down to apron, bra, pantyhose, panties and he was looking at me pretty funny so blah. I wasted a bunch of Truth's and got him down to underwear and a sock. At least now I know the names of every girl he's had sex with and how many times he's masturbated in my house so far. But now he knows my own masturbation habits so blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
I'm good at crying, being clingy and messing up restaurant orders.

Attached: h53.png (242x221, 80K)

I just wanted to let people know that if there are people who think that I'm just roleplaying again I have nothing to do with this. Have fun.

Responded to the wrong thing fuck me, should be this

>he knows my own masturbation habits
I wonder why he asked this and what he'll do of that information, huh...
care to tell us about your habits? Have you been thinking of him while doing it lately?

Attached: really makes me think.jpg (404x270, 28K)

>I wonder why he asked this and what he'll do of that information, huh...
Same thing that she'll do with the information she got from him.

these roleplay threads have to stop. it's not 2006 anymore.

>Anonette and her oniichan on the couch with their hands down the other's pants.
>Eyes locked intensely as they have a fingering/hand job battle.
>Anonette feels herself about to loose
>Reaches under his balls and slips her middle finger in his ass
>oniichan shoots like a fire hose right before Anonette unleases a typhoon on his fingers
>Anonette finally gets to see the fabled onii-d in all its glory
>its back to being a limp noodle again
>"Well what did you expect? I feel like I'm 5lbs lighter after cumming so much."
>comes back here to " bleh."

Hope your doing well. I randomly saw deer guy posting yesterday.

>Got me down to apron, bra, pantyhose, panties and he was looking at me pretty funny so blah

Thats extremely erotic in of itself. You basically showed him a culmination of fetishes all at once. Of course he looked at you wierd, he was burning the image into his brain, as he should be.

I barely do it because it's hard without my showerhead and I'm not horny in the shower that often. I still don't think about him when I do it, maybe a tiny bit one time but my mind wandered elsewhere.
Eh, whatever.
What.

B-BAKANA! SYNCHRONIZED MASTURBATION?!

Attached: how lewd.jpg (621x667, 73K)

So Anonette, what are your plans for the rest of the day with him? Going out? Staying home?

For a second I thought you were using the showerhead itself then I realised "oh it's the stream of water".

We're being lazy. I guess I never mentioned I got him to watch Nozaki-kun finally, we're finishing that today.
Yeah.

>care to tell us about your habits? Have you been thinking of him while doing it lately?
If she didn't lied to us. Shower head during bath.

Speaking of masturbation

Oi couch user, do you masturbate to your oniichan?

It is sunday, we are being lazy too.

oh, so he finally agreed to watch it? does he like it?
you didn't tell us how many times your bro did it in your house. Did he also mention the exact timing? did he admit masturbating to you recently?

Yeah, he thinks it's funny. And that Chiyo is basically me if I had my shit together. Thanks bro.
"Like ten times". Said nothing about timing but he said I was "in and out of" his thoughts whatever that means.

Attached: g4.png (311x248, 139K)

>has had her pressing up against him
>has kissed her multiple times even made out
>seen her ass and pussy
>has played erotic games with her
>she does sexual advances

If he hasnt masturbated to her he is a stronger man than I.

It means he has imagined you a few times while yanking it. Which I mean can you blame the guy? He has a girl he sees everyday doing lewd things to him. He isnt a shonen protagonist.

Honestly, I did to Karen a bit before things started getting the way they are now. Especially after she kissed me and started becoming more aggressive. Now not so much but thats because of obvious reasons.

>Chiyo is basically me if I had my shit together
Sounds like he's the same as always lol. based aniki
>spoilers
yeah that's definitely an understatement. Too bad because if he said that it would've been hot and also good information for you, ahah. That's a yes in my book, he did. He does, most of the time if not always. You're so lucky, damn. I'm kinda jelly

Attached: OreImo Kirino sad.jpg (1024x576, 48K)

>"like ten times"
Fake as fuck. Most men do at least one each day.

I sometimes go even two weeks without doing it so it's not implausible.

You should start worrying about prostate cancer.

Unless you're actually a normie and ocasionally does sex.

>sister left her vape at her house
>let her use mine
>indirect kiss
See you virgins later

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u5.jpg (1000x1000, 123K)

I don't do that stuff and even if I did I'm gonna keep what I think about to myself.

Attached: vlcsnap-00065.png (640x360, 210K)

I masturbate to thoughts about my sister, doesn't every guy? She's the only girl around my age I see regularly, the only woman at my work is an old Russian lady who insists I call her babushka and gilfs aren't a fetish of mine.

Doesn't hurt that my sister is thicc as all fuck either.
Of course I'd never mention it to her, but then again I'm a damn coward.

Not masturbating doesnt cause prostate cancer. Your body will dispose of old sperm through wet dreams.

>tfw no russian granny that lets you use a term of endearment

Not even a sexual thing I just want that kinda of close bonding affection. I would settle for an old guy calling me son.

I let my sister knows I masturbate to her Instagram photos because I accidentally liked one of them and confessed it to her. She thought the forbidden aspect of it was hot and gave me some nudes in exchange for letting her see my dick. She is a slut though.

way too cute and pure.
You need some breaking

Attached: Gamers! Amano rocking that Uehara face.png (1366x768, 1.57M)

Link for her instagram?

>this was an original comment
As if there needed to be more proof of what kind of board Jow Forums is.