A question for hikkikomoris

You do understand you're basically giving yourself house arrest, right?

Attached: images (4).jpg (600x400, 49K)

and what's wrong with that?
There's nothing nice outside anyways.
Inside, I have my own little world I can shape into supreme comfiness

Attached: 2546ff66-6c1f-400e-ae56-28c7d1200610.gif (500x288, 149K)

I don't like the outside and there's plenty for me to do on the inside
but how is it house arrest when I leave everytime I go buy food and I can do it anytime if I wish to?

Is it really house arrest if I've chosen it myself?

Attached: img5Full.jpg (1680x1003, 508K)

It's called Stockholm Syndrome, you sympathize with your own condition of misery. Even thode girld that were kidnapped and mantained years without leaving their houses would fear the outside World and even sympathize with their captors. You grow to fear the World and enjoy this continued condition and it's making you miserable and rotting your brain.

Attached: cover_article_634_en_US.jpg (350x350, 92K)

Funny since I'm a hikikomori in Stockholm.
Also, I suppose you're right. The longer I stay this way the harder it will be to get out of it, but at this point there pretty much is no turning back.

Attached: Jazzpunk_-Directors-Cut_20161004002759.jpg (1920x1080, 435K)

you can't have stockolm syndrome for something that isn't alive or exists as something
the "inside" is intangible

It's not Stockholm Syndrome, I tried going out it's just stressful and annoying.
It's all so loud and noisy and smelly and dangerous and uncomfy.

Inside, I can control the environment

Attached: 1386702167518.jpg (1920x1200, 697K)

>implying there's any escape now

Attached: 1505388472761.png (450x562, 555K)

There comes a point where the outside World is seen as something so distant and strange that you even stop searching for it and all the curiosity for the Outside World starts to die out. Plus you're heavily isolated. That isn't good to your mind and brain at all. Think about the fact you're literally making yourself stop from living and having vital experiences and doing, plus that you have only one life. You're literally self mutilating your brain and giving yourself a punishment that's reserved for criminals.

Attached: images (6).jpg (580x345, 37K)

Haven't reached the point you're talking about just yet, which is positive I guess. I'm only 19 though so it probably will come some day. Unless of course I fix myself up and stop this, but I don't think that's very probable.

Attached: JAZZPUNK 03.gif (1600x900, 686K)

> Playing any Samurai Showdown after 2

Yeah you can. You've grown to like the same exact thing that's keeping you captivrme and isolated. You've grown to "like" the very same thing that's destroying your Life and prospects.

What do you even mean?

There's hope, user. Not that you'll become a normie, but at leadt you can grow to like the outsife and the experiences it can give. It's hard to leave the bubble of safe space, but you can. Start small, you don't have to go anywhere like a social event, but stsrt by taking walks around the block or even going to places yourself. The more you do it, the better.

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 19K)

>I'm only 19
you should at least try and get out while you still can
it only gets worse the older you get

>What do you even mean?
It's pretty self explanatory everything outside is awful..
Full of gross people and gross sounds and smells, extremely uncomfy.
I suppose normanfucks such as yourself just don't know any better and learned to love that filth or filter it out.

But rationally there is literally no reason to ever leave your comfy 9.5/10 apartment unless you're forced to.

Attached: 1493765487350.jpg (1280x912, 252K)

>Yeah you can. You've grown to like the same exact...
I've moved out from 4 houses in 2 different cities in the last 9 years, I get all anxious when I have to live in a new bedroom for a couple weeks but then, although I feel at home in it, I can leave that place with ease for a new one. I don't think this applies to this situation at all don't be dumb

3, 4, 5, and 6 are trash but 5 Special is worthy. 2 is fighting game of the millennium though

You might get there sooner tban you think. It sounds like you have a lot of time but you really don't. Our 19th year just flies by us. I used to think my 1th year would last forever but I got nothing done and it would get worse and worse. Save yourself now so you don't have go through the lengthy process of adjusting yourself. The regret I have of having wasted that year of my life is insurmountable. The regret of the wasted year id what troubles me the most.

Attached: 38764965150_eefd1ba2fd_b.jpg (1024x538, 87K)

I think I might start to becoming one myself. I go out randomly and very often on weekends. Go to malls or whatever but I'm starting to feel like people are looking down on me for going out in public alone, eating in restaurants alone. Like they look me in the eye and I can feel them thinking to themselves "something is wrong with that guy". I'm trying my best not to give a fuck about public opinion but it's getting harder and harder for me

Also
>spelling Samurai Shodown with two Ws

Attached: 4lpxcji7t1811.jpg (540x720, 66K)

>imagine getting to this point of delusion
Unless you live in literal Subsaharan Africa, what you're saying does not apply. Do you think what you're doing is actual living? That's not living but just time passing by. Your life is passing you by you're fucking wasting your time. Do you call watching TV and browsing /r9k's/ catalogue living? Staring in front of a PC screen? Is that it?

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-08-17-18h47m16s597-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 70K)

>I think I might start to becoming one myself
Don't. It's better to go out alone, believe me.

Attached: images (9).jpg (182x268, 12K)

I can't handle responsibilities

Attached: 1528781655303.jpg (2612x1469, 1M)

>Unless you live in literal Subsaharan Africa
I live in a relatively nice place, you're delusional if you think going out in smelly traffic just to get to places filled with fat greasy yelling normies is "enjoyable", and to do what even lmao

You're just a NORMAFUCK used to the noise and gross smells, probably are gross and dumb as fuck yourself.

>Do you call watching TV and browsing /r9k's/ catalogue living
I do much more, but even then as opposed to what?
Goind to the "gym", to walmart, to shove greasy fast food in your stupid face with hordes of screaming normies all around you?

Just so you can say you've
>done something

What a pathetic delusional sheep

Attached: DgRzJJNW4AAFZ6P.jpg (1026x1080, 131K)

Holy shit won't you even take the fucking thrash out? Why are you accumulating beer cans?

Attached: Hikikomori1.png (700x467, 422K)

nice garbage rod, man of culture

Not my room unfortunately. Just liked the aesthetic.

>Your life is passing you by you're fucking wasting your time. Do you call watching TV and browsing /r9k's/ catalogue living? Staring in front of a PC screen? Is that it?
Not him, but how exactly enjoying your life wasting it? If someone enjoys posting on Jow Forums and watching anime then by all means w/e makes their short existence happy.
I used to be a /neet/, and the only con I can think of was having to live with parents well into my 20's but boy were those great years. Now I'm stuck working a meh job, with shitty coworkers and life imo is wasting away while some CEO is profiting on my slave labor.

>get to places filled with fat greasy yelling normies is "enjoyable", and to do what even lmao
Granted, being outside isn't as fun as being on the computer or playing games, but you don't understand that the latter were made to be an enjoyable and addictive experience that adds nothing to any progress in Life or in your development. Sure it is more fun but sooner or later you'll have to do something with your life and you'll regret that time you could have been doing sonething but you did not. Life is shorter than what it seems, and when we are NEET it sounds like it pays off because if it cotinues like this it will be a comfortable existence. But it DOESN'T always remain like this and sooner or later you'll have to facw the real World. Plus the fact that by isolating yourself like that you might be damaging your brain.

Sure, the outside is boring sometimes but IT' S REAL LIFE and it will catch up to you sometime whether you like it or not.

And besided, I'm not a normie because I have been posting bere on r9k even befire you have and I've got thousands of posts, faggot.

Attached: vN1ARkvT_400x400.jpg (400x400, 32K)

>Granted, being outside isn't as fun as being on the computer or playing games
I'm not even talking about that I mean being indoors doing whatever, music, cooking, reading, just thinking, WHATEVER in a comfy controlled environment

>sooner or later you'll have to do something with your life
glad you agree the ONLY reason to go outside is because you're forced to (for moneis etc)

>when we are NEET it sounds like it pays off because if it cotinues like this it will be a comfortable existence. But it DOESN'T always remain like this and sooner or later you'll have to facw the real World.
see above

>but IT' S REAL LIFE and it will catch up to you sometime
sound like cope lmao. You're trying to convince yourself doing awful boring annoying shit outside because you need to to survive is good

Delusional!

>I'm not a normie because I have been posting bere on r9k even befire you have and I've got thousands of posts

shut the fuck up normie namefag faggot kys

Attached: 1499258657034.gif (184x141, 1019K)

Hey thats a prerty good point. I remember that I had a lot of fun as a NEET too. I just keep worrying about what I could have done during that time more productively, but now that I think about it , it was a jolly good, comfortable, peaceful time I had. I just wish I had done more though. Sigh...

Attached: b52e59a5cf2d9f7a7641c4c0d193f0d9bd9efe18_00 (1).jpg (500x375, 31K)