Dear femcels and fembots of this board, why don't you just marry a wealthy nerdy guy? It's what I did...

Dear femcels and fembots of this board, why don't you just marry a wealthy nerdy guy? It's what I did. You can ask me anything.

Attached: millionaire.jpg (1000x497, 194K)

Wow, thats what my wife didactually.

Why do I feel like this is a really shitty LARP already?

Yes, it's just unthinkable that some loser programmer who works a lot would ever want to marry a nerdy weeb girl, right?

Because if she married a nerdy millionaire she would know he wouldnt put up with some chick posting on Jow Forums all day how she entrapped him in a shitty exchange driven relationship.

I keep him very happy, he doesn't mind what I do with my free time during the day.

Post other steps pls

Attached: 1547834310309.jpg (593x599, 57K)

Imagine having so it easy that you can just marry a wealthy guy instead of working your ass off day after day. God I fucking hate women.

Because I'm autistic and can't even handle basic interactions without feeling overwhelmed

Secret protip: guys can do this too.

A lot of men find that attractive.

My wife doesn't have a job, but she always upkeeps the house and is like a personal assistant to me. I don't think there's anything wrong with wives not having jobs as long as they're willing to support in other ways. Why would anyone even want their wife to come home shopworn and beaten from a typical day at work? I'd rather she be relaxed and happy and have good energy for me when I'm back.

Attached: 1549584508690.png (2048x2048, 804K)

Its irrelevant whether people find me attractive when being around people and making eye contact and interacting with them is too much for me to handle. I don't know what I am supposed to do when I am around people or how to talk right or how to act so relationships are impossibly difficult to approach

Yeah right. Whatever.
I get it. I don't know. I'm just bitter I guess.

i have a house, car, too many instruments, guns, kush, hockey shit, vydia, and everything I want, i wouldnt mind supporting a loving, cool girl but im fucking terrified the moment i let someone in they'll just dig me for gold. i guess thats why im more into intelligence than looks but you cant fucking brain scan a girl. i went on my first date in a long fucking time after, i had a bad time but she was texting me after. she kept talking oh i got 60 likes one second and then the next is like i dont care if people delete me, holy fuck, your beautiful and nice but i feel like taking it further with someone that empty would be rape both ways

This, imagine not having to go to fucking school or worrying about getting a job because you can just mooch off a guy and until you find him just sell pictures of your fucking feet for fortunes online. Yet there are women who are throwing away that amazing privilege just because they happen to feel like working instead. I wish I could trade places with them if they really want to go to school and all that so bad.

Yeah cause a girl wants a guy to marry her while she works her ass off while does nothing.

Imagine a stressed out career woman who just wants a man in her life to be there for her when she gets home from the office or hospital or whatever. Women don't care about looks as much as men do, but finding a guy with an actually good and charming personality is extremely rare to the point of nearly impossible. You could be that guy. It's definitely possible, follow your dreams.

Attached: tumblr_nvl0207WrK1rp8y35o2_r1_500.png (421x700, 327K)

did you end up with a gold digger or somethign?

No just a lifetime of shit experiences that women rarely if ever go through.

Not the guy you're replying to (I'm the guy with a housewife), but I've had a lifetime of shit experiences too. What alleviates all of that is having a nice girl to come home to. Look at that as a tool. It's good they don't have to go through them because then they wouldn't have good energy for their men. Same reason I don't want my wife to come home shopworn from work

Attached: 1524287273876.jpg (473x355, 181K)

Good philosophy user. We shouldn't wish our suffering on others for the sake of fairness.

I don't think that user is saying that if he had a wife he'd want her to work, it's just frustrating that women have the option of never having to go to school or work if they don't want to.

stfu grimes

>What alleviates all of that is having a nice girl to come home to
Hahaha fuck off it doesn't. My shitty circumstances don't feel any better because some vapid bitch didn't go through the same. Forget it user, you'll never understand.

>actually good and charming personality
>you could be that guy, Jow Forums

Men do too these days. Stream on twitch, become an Instagram influencer, a youtuber. Literally all you have to do, male or female, is be mildly attractive, funny, and have an iPhone and a laptop.

Lots and lots of men make lots and lots of money doing no work.

Surely.
Oh, I understood that. I'm just saying that frustration can be off-set by the same virtue that men are harder workers.
>My shitty circumstances don't feel any better because some vapid bitch didn't go through the same
1. I said find a nice girl/girl with good values, not a vapid one. You're distorting my characterization of the types of women about whom I fairly extol. Not recommending you go for the attached pic.
2. I didn't say it's just because she didn't go through the same - I said the energy she'll have (since she didn't go through it) that can be spent on you/adoring you will alleviate your struggles.

Attached: 1539893287009.png (2000x1200, 865K)

Post the full picture OP

I don't want a wealthy, nerdy guy, I want a guy who suits me. If I don't get along with him there's no need for a relationship. I can earn my own money, no need for a guy. Beside that I'm not sure if I want to date a guy or girl and beside that I have huge issues with sexuality. And further on I have no real life so I'm in quite a pickle.

>lots
For every man that makes it as a youtube personality/streamer, there are another thousand who don't. It's almost as farfetched a career as becoming a pro gamer. It's not a realistic option, and it still takes a lot of effort to make it work and keep it working. Titty streamers have a much better chance of making it, but again, it's still work.

>that can be spent on you/adoring you will alleviate your struggles.
Like that's gonna happen. It doesn't help, it won't help and it doesn't matter because it won't happen. I'm beyond giving a fuck about female affection. They don't understand, they can't understand. Why should I sacrifice my well being even further for someone already living a life 100 times better than my own?

>Like that's gonna happen
Why not? It did for me, for my friends, for others I know. Not exactly uncommon.
>It doesn't help, it won't help
Have you had a woman caring for and adoring you with all her heart? And if not, why do you insist that idea is distasteful?
>They don't understand, they can't understand
The ones with good values do.
>Why should I sacrifice my well being even further for someone already living a life 100 times better than my own?
Why do you view being fully taken care of all your personal needs by a caring and affectionate good woman with good values as a sacrifice? I view it as a fair trade. If she's living a good life already, well, great - she's already a happy wife. Just keep her happy so she keeps you happy.

>Why not? It did for me, for my friends, for others I know. Not exactly uncommon.
Because I'm broke and physically fucked up.
>Have you had a woman caring for and adoring you with all her heart? And if not, why do you insist that idea is distasteful?
No I haven't, that's my point. It won't happen.
>The ones with good values do.
Why should that matter to me?
>I view it as a fair trade
No a fair trade would be her looking out for me and me doing the same. This is her looking out for me while I do the same and pay for her to live for free you fuck.

Attached: mguexe14jsv.jpg (724x887, 263K)

As in

>roastie finally got her career woman status
>Doesn't want to go after equally successful chad doctor/ office guy
>she's suddenly interested in me

come on, be real now

>Because I'm broke and physically fucked up.
Oh okay. So it might not happen for you, but I'll still debate that it's good to have when possible.
>No I haven't, that's my point. It won't happen.
You said it "doesn't" and "won't". But if you weren't fucked up and could get a good woman, why would the idea be distasteful?
>Why should that matter to me?
If you can't get a wife, it shouldn't matter to you. But if you are stipulating the merits of a housewife, which I believe you are (in your next paragraph), then a housewife that could understand you is valuable (accented by the fact you lamented women don't understand you, meaning in a perfect scenario, you'd rather have someone who could understand you).
>No a fair trade would be her looking out for me and me doing the same
Curiously, why do you pair "looking out for you" (this part I agree with) with "doing the same"? A housewife with good values would support you/look out for you in other ways still - why do you insist it has to be through a regular job? If all she's doing is living for free, she's not a housewife with good values, and that's not the kind of woman I endorse.

>born male
>you will never be a housewife
this feeling is killing me

>Have you had a woman caring for and adoring you with all her heart?

Have you forgotten where you are posting this?

>but I'll still debate that it's good to have when possible.
Good enough for some. It's shallow though, isn't it?
>But if you weren't fucked up and could get a good woman, why would the idea be distasteful?
Because it's based on conditions outside of my control. I'm only fucked up because I was homeless for 15 fucking months.
>But if you are stipulating the merits of a housewife
I am because in my circumstances a housewife would be useless to me anyway. I clean my own place, enjoy cooking my own meals and I can barely make rent as it is. I can't take on another person who isn't paying their own rent for fuck's sake.
>A housewife with good values would support you/look out for you in other ways
None of which are substantial.

I like the idea of that but wealthy means they can marry a hot girl. I dont have any redeeming qualities. Ugly, boring, anxiety ridden mess who may even be asexual. They wouldnt even have to be wealthy. I'd be more than content with an old home in the country kids and traditional family roles.

of course this will never be a reality

My dad was a househusband basically, a stay at home dad. It can happen, user. Just marry a girl who has a career but wants a parent at home with the kids.

>homeless for 15 fucking months.
ouch what happened?

>Have you had a woman caring for and adoring you with all her heart?
Are you posting this just to hurt me? Because I already feel empty

I turned 18 and my mother and her husband kicked me out. I spent the next 15 months living under fucking freeways before being brought into hospital because my leg was black from the shin down from frostbite. Pic related

Attached: prosthesis.jpg (300x400, 10K)

This

I was having an okay day until I read this

Attached: 1549005100183.jpg (600x238, 18K)

I think my intention was clear - I just champion good housewives with good values and people who cherish those qualities (like perhaps you two) should stride toward finding one, since it'll bring ultimate happiness.

It's so easy to find a wealthy nerdy guy right? There are 5 rich guys for every 1 woman, so you can find a nerdy one too.

you ever speak to them again? i wouldn't

Happiness to me is when I finally go to bed and never wake up

No. I saw my mother doing Christmas shopping though. She didn't really recognise me at first but started crying and trying to talk to me. I don't know. I don't really have anything to say.

"Why don't you just" needs to be added to the filter

why didn't you get a shitty job and a shitty apartment

personally i am appalled with this american thing about kicking out your children, i wouldn't have spoken with my parents if i had been kicked in any age, for any reason and on any notice

It's not really an american thing, it's rarer than a lot of euros seem to think

>why didn't you get a shitty job and a shitty apartment
Nobody wants to employ a bearded ragged looking homeless guy you prick. You think I didn't try?

What do you do now? Surely your living situation has improved since if you're here.

then what happened? Did you turn 180 degrees and walked away just like that?

Yeah I have a small apartment and I can afford food now. I moved out to my dad's old hometown and do metal work in my uncle's workshop. It isn't perfect but it's a million times better than the alternative.
Yeah. What the hell was I supposed to say to her? She caused all of this shit.

I'm not as bitter as the average bot but even I know this is practically impossible. Rich chicks are so fucking elusive and the chance of my circle and her circle ever having overlap are so insanely unlikely I can't even put numbers on it. Rich gays always come in the form of either extremely old and creepy or 9 billion times hotter than I could be at my peak so that's out of the question too.

man that's rough, hope you get it done and find finally peace

>wind up with guy into math
>He was initially planning to go into software industry
>Now he just wants to be a professor

What the fuck man, that salary is like max $80,000 a year. Now we'll never be able to afford yearly trips to Japan and avocados year round and on demand. I feel a bit jipped.

Attached: 1549586225220.jpg (466x898, 146K)

>meet a med student off Jow Forums
>dating for years now
>will also start applying to med this year
Dual six figure income here we go.

>born male
>you will never be cute

this feeling is eating me alive I wish I was never fucking born

Attached: 1528600305418.png (600x539, 103K)

can anybody post the rest of the infographic?
reverse image search isn't turning anything up

>just bee yourself and you can have a rich nerd hubby
nice meme, Stacy

pretty please? anyone?

Attached: hehehehe.png (3078x2564, 120K)

fuck off you dumb cunt you aren't one of us and you never will be
it's unthinkable she would want to be with him

Attached: 50474830_342646006571950_896004460786736724_n.jpg (720x762, 69K)

keep your head up user. you're stronger than most.

You spelled Gypped wrong.

I don't feel strong. I feel miserable.

Attached: kx60w5ao9n421.jpg (1080x1821, 569K)

i cant maintain a conversation, no one likes being around me. i am boring and annoying and probably autistic, and i avoid people too much to improve my socializing skills.