Pic related

>pic related
How do you even get a response out of women on here? "hey" and asking to "be my mommy gf" dont work at all

Attached: tinders-logo-makeover-thumbnail2.png (960x581, 185K)

>tinder
Get outta here normalshit,
Go to /soc/.

I don't know, I'm not garbage enough yet to use sex apps and I hope I'll never sink that low

>mfw i can't get any matches even using a chadlight fish

Say hi and ask a question. Something from her bio or pictures you find interesting. Make it tongue-in-cheek or funny if you can; point here is to grab her attention.
Be generalist normalfag funny, not cerebral funny. That doesn't mean your joke can't be smart - smart is attractive - but keep it broad, since you don't know her sense of humor. Don't be afraid to reach for low-hanging fruit comically - it's the effort that matters.
Use an exclamation mark at some point - it's great for communicating interest, even if you just say "Hey! What's your favorite [whatever]?" Just has to be in there somewhere and you appear much more sociable and appealing. Just don't overuse them in conversation, or you'll start to sound fake.
Don't be afraid to use laughing emojis either - it's the cleanest way to keep a mood light. Just don't get excessive with it.

Halfway decent looking girls on tinder get 50 "hey"s a day. That might sound intimidating because of the amount of competition, but you should consider it comforting because 99% of your competition is monkeys. All they do is say "hey." "Hi." Maybe a "how are u." Point is, they're all stupid monkeys saying stupid boring shit. All you have to do is not be a monkey, and you've won Tinder.

>actual advice on arcanine
thanks man

I do all of this, but it /still/ doesn't make a difference. I've had about 40 matches on Tinder (autistic swiping) and not a single one has got anywhere close to becoming a date.

I got a date of bumble, went out for a drink a few times but it just wasn't escalating. No kissing, just a hug when the evenings were over, like I just wanted to be her friend or something. I don't know what she thinks of me, but fuck that, I'm looking for someone else, I'm not going to be young forever.

say something from her bio

>robots trying to get laid is not Jow Forums material

end yourself meme spouting retard

>Sunday night
>Tinder pops up saying it's on fire tonight in my area
>Already had the maximum swipes
>Think fuck it and buy the $10 tinder plus so I can activate boost right away and also have 1 extra boost cause it's a short month
>swipe for the entire 30 mins boosting period
>only match with one during that time
>try to start a convo
>it keeps loading
>think my app is broken so restart it
>she's not in the list anymore

JUST

I'm selective so I would say I get about a 50% response rate and maybe a 1% date rate on my responses. (This is extremely good results, by the way.)
I also only swipe right on Asian women.

>I also only swipe right on Asian women.

Attached: fedora.gif (292x278, 1.22M)

I'm good with math. I cannot justify swiping right on a white woman because the truth is, it will go nowhere. There's very few white women in my city and there's tons of dudes who are better off than I.
When I started, I had a 0% success rate with white women. This did not improve over 6 months of use. It would be insane to try again.

>i'm good with math
>0% chance is better than 0.0000000000001% chance

Attached: brainlet.png (645x729, 69K)

tinder is shit tier, try bumble if you actually wanna talk to someone

bumble is fucking dead (at least in my country)

in the 2 years i've been using bumble i have matched maybe with 10 girls and only dated 2

in the 2 years i've been using tinder I matched with a few hundred and actually went on dates a few dozen times

Based reading comprehension.

Just read it again.
You're still retarded though. But let's for the sake of argument say that i'm retarded. Please explain why i'm wrong. Thats right you cant

White women give a 0% chance.
Asian women give a greater than 0% chance.
Thus I put my bets on Asian women.
Was that unclear?

Where are you from ?
I've only known bumble to work in the US

But the thing is you don't have a 0% succes rate. You might have a 0.0000001% succes rate. So it's retarded to not try. It literally costs the same ammount of efford to swipe either left or right you dense motherfucker.

>I'm good with math

kek

Dutch

I'm not paying for tinder premium. Swipes are a limited resource.
I am very good with math.
I have a 0% success rate with white women. I have never been on a date with a white woman. I have been on dozens with Asian women. Your decimal value doesn't give an accurate representation of my success rate, you just made up that number.

My point is, as explained three times already, is that you don't have a 0% chance. It might be 0.0001% etc.

>You just made up that number

the chance of your chance being an absolute 0% is even less than my made up decimal number :)

Only whales and uggos text first (pic very much related). Women never say more then "hey" either. They never put in any effort to be original like the r9k robot.

I still use my Tinder but I don't text any girls anymore. I'm losing my hair. Still looks normal for now but I don't know how much time I have left before it becomes to obvious. Too embarrased.

kek forgot the pic what a loser everybody laugh at this guy haha

I'm sorry, here it is anyway

I'm not good at this ori

Attached: Screenshot_20190210-201840.jpg (1080x1920, 214K)

she looks good whats wrong with her?

She looks like eggman/Egg White but female. Horrendous.

>say hi
"Please dont start a conversation with hi. Try to be original hun"

What do?

'You're cute, I just have to say hello.'

You can have her. I only swiped right because I recognized her and I used to date/text with some of her friends. Not even answering rn.

Attached: Screenshot_20190210-203450.jpg (1080x1920, 621K)

you picky bastard she is between a 5/10 and 7/10

i had one lucky fuck with girl who popped my cherry on tinder like two years ago, been dry as fuck ever since

just dont have the energy to play word games with some deadbrained crass whore white girl

honestly without tinder it wouldve been like 10 years since i last got laid

My experimental result is 0 with a very good data set.
Still, even if it was that number, that's lower than my experimental results with my current strategy. It would be a bad investment to try with white women. They don't respond, they do not want to date me. It's not worth my time or my swipes. If they responded or dated me (and I tried for a long time) I wouldn't feel this way.

ok whatever just dont tell me your math is good ever again

you hvae to be at least 18 to post here kid

I'd hit it
Metagross

in my experience on tinder you get two kinds of women: women that take you on a never ending game of 20 questions and beat around the bush and you never get anywhere with them, or women you can open with "hey let me eat your ass tonight" and they immediately set up plans with you to do that.

or maybe im just a dirty slut boy that doesn't want to actually keep a real conversation going and only holds interest if I can get right to the point

Hey guys. Somewhat of a normie neet here visiting from Jow Forums

I hate dating apps, I match and get a response like once every 2 weeks to a month.

I went on a date from a dating app last night. God I feel like absolutely killing myself. We played billiards, and went to grab a drink after. She was French so there was this odd barrier for jokes that it took me a little to get through. Anyway, our conversation had a quite a bit of awkward pauses while we were playing billiards, but it smoothed up when we went to grab a drink after.

All goes well and we end up talking about politics and the like, but there was like absolutely no flirting. I assume it could have been the topic, but I didn't know how to pick a topic that would allow flirtatiousness. I thought she was hot and was attracted to her, but just couldn't work it in. I feel like such a loser now.

I just got out of a 2.5 yr relationship last year, so I feel so awkward when dating and interacting. Also, I'm attractive. Take out of this what you will guys, looks aren't everything. It's the intangible that gets you what it is that you want.

But man, I feel really bad about myself. 25, just about to get a psych degree, single, possibly no game. I really think it was the language and idiosyncratic barrier between us that may have been detrimental. or maybe we just weren't right for each other. I just really liked how smart seemed (2 masters) and she was attractive.

I texted her this morning to say it was fun and want to do it again. She agreed but I think she might be being polite. Fuck I hate dating dudes.

>inb4 >had a 2.5 yr relationship

>dropped
Your advice doesn't matter as long as 10% chads fuck every single woman on tinder.

Attached: 1549765440762.jpg (1260x448, 122K)

whats your opinion on articles talking about how important frame is, like 'how to get laid like a warlord'

>had a relationship of 2.5 years
>almost has a degree
>been on one date after his relationship ended and thinks he has it bad

fuck you man most people here hagvent touched a girl in over 10 years or even in their entire lives.

come back when you've had 10 dates and still nothing

its more than logical that the first few times dont work out, i bet you think when you first tried walking you didnt fall over too.

Bad dates happen. Don't think too hard about it. Just go on more dates.

I mean, it's doing what every sort of distorted worldview does. It takes a truth, and contorts it to make up for the authors shortcomings. Girls aren't all strictly one way, but I do notice "redpills" slipping their way into my reality from time to time. I do like the message of being more confident. I.e. not relying on a woman's validation for your own self value. That's a really important thing to have. To just enjoy yourself as a person and try to fit in pickup lines and comments etc on the side. Life is about balance. So of course it's not strictly about fun. But you should be having fun when adhering to society's rules.

This is like a really complicated topic because it's about being true to yourself and you guys are all about harsh realities like "I'm just a black sheep, this is my genetic lottery in life." It's like ya sure, there are shortcomings. Some people are born with the MOST shortcomings, but at the same time, you have volition to make yourself comfortable, and THAT'S what the "frame" mindset gets right. Just accept you suck in a way, and try to enjoy sucking for what sucking is. Kierkegaard would say that there is humor in everything. In this circumstance, he is right. Just try to find the humor in your life, as if it's a story and you're the main character. A narrative.

Biological determinism is a toxic and self fulfilling mindset to have. You can miss out a lot on life by having it. Same with not believing in free will. Eat as many red pills as you like, but try to remember that in this inexplicable universe, paradoxes exist. And that applies to the redpill culture. It's not right, but it's not wrong. One should discard some of the predatory nature of it, and insert some self love and appreciation.

Hope that sheds at least some light from another perspective. Just try to have a good heart and people will notice that. Genuity, within charm, are like the bread and butter of politicking.

Of course I realize there are social disorders.

Cont.
Ya man, I know that, I just don't feel great and needed to vent. I'm not saying the worst thing in the world happened to me, but at the same time I don't get many dates so each one holds more significance. Also, my standards are high, and for someone to fit in got my hopes up.

All that and I really miss my ex and the intimacy.

Also, I don't have friends, just don't really like the population at large. I feel that this is a red flag for women, and that they will judge me harshly for this.

>mention in my bio a lack of experience dating and I would prefer a woman who leads the way
>no matches in 2 months
should've known I'd set myself up for failure but holy fuck

Attached: 1549245495104.jpg (500x566, 31K)

You're so fucking stupid.
Being open about inexperience is ok. There is no culture where you will succeed in finding a woman that leads the way.

shut up with your reality, I just wanna go on cute RR dates and shit

Attached: 1535352321690.png (519x788, 257K)

I know your feel, user. I don't use dating apps but that's pretty much what I'd put in a bio. I think being completely open with partners is outdated at this point.

This is possible however you need to date older women.

I have it set as high as 30 or maybe 35. Usually I only swipe left on girls who are extra fat, have snapchat filters in every photo, or who sound very basic/shallow in their bio's. Late last year I matched with a 25yo with the same music taste and things seemed okay but she unmatched out of the blue.

Just look like pic related and youll get replies

Attached: 50706152_2030526977024554_5395239096713762909_n.jpg (1080x1350, 301K)

>multiple desperate roasties join tinder to get valentines date
>still no matches
mfw

Attached: 1545418215347.jpg (908x666, 54K)

>he thought paying for tinder would help
you're just funding a carousel of other men's cocks.

The sushi line, works everytime

How the fuck does active on here have pictures to use? I don't have a single picture that's acceptable for a dating app.

I have acne and eyebags, but my chin and overall face structure/shape is alright. long hair too but it's a double-edged sword.

But how did you get pictures? Do you just have 5 bathroom selfies on your profile? I don't have a single picture of myself with friends or out doing something.

A mirror photo always works, but variety helps. Get out and do something that you like, and take a photo or two when you have the chance. Anything that you think is slightly interesting and could be a conversation starter with your match.

Are they even worth getting a response out of? I've spent a huge amount of time on Tinder and 99% of the women are completely disgusting, either because of the clothes they're wearing, the insufferable duck lips facial expression, or some other dumb retarded shit

Attached: DYnNlpTUMAAFZpn.jpg large.jpg (1080x1350, 445K)

i have literally no idea. i asked a girl last night what she thought about aliens and she told me, following up with asking if i was dtf. maybe that's the new sushislap line

What's the sushi slap?

This becomes hard to do when 90% of bios are
>I like hiking
>I swiped for your dog
>Send me your best pickup line

Tinder on easymode:
Go outside
Have someone take your picture
Ensure this is done on a slightly overcast day, but not high noon. There are guides online to get the best lighting depending on the time of year.
You can unironically go from a 4/10 to a 7/10 with just that.

"ok"

"do you come here often?"

>I also only swipe right on Asian women.
I'm Asian and I only swipe right on white women.

Attached: 1475279923579.jpg (670x670, 62K)

What about something like OKCupid? I've been on there for a little while, but I can't really get anyone to like me or respond to openers (something like "Wow, you've traveled everywhere! Where's your favorite destination so far?). I think I'm okay looking, and my profile has a good bit of info, but I dunno, maybe its too gushy (I've brought up cuddling on it) or I've said too much, or I'm just uninteresting, Idk. Any pointers?

Again, why even bother? I've been on there and the women are horrifying.

Attached: 1447892933121.jpg (200x291, 62K)

Eh, Match was kinda shit, and Bumble is the same as OKC. I'm looking for a relationship over a hookup, and Tinder doesn't really give me a dating/relationship vibe

OkCupid is bottom tier unless you're looking to be a stepdad.

you seem to have this idea where getting a girl to like you is a matter of doing or saying something. Its not at all, everything is predetermined by your looks, there's no right or wrong thing to say.

All I get is one word responses fuck these boring ass whores

Top 2 openers guarentee a response

1. "Congradulations! Your my first match ever! What do i do now?"
2. "You're pretty cute, id hold your hand in public"

Just try they work

>1. "Congradulations! Your my first match ever! What do i do now?"
Start a conversation

>2. "You're pretty cute, id hold your hand in public"
lol :)

I posted this in /soc/
>Download bumble since apparently more matches/better women
>4 matches almost instantly
>1 unmatches me within an hour
>1 hasn't said anything after 22 hours
>2 remain hidden despite liking almost every single woman (probably 30-60)

I superlike woman on tinder who say they are introverted/have extremely close interests as I do and not once have I gotten a match

What's really annoying is I'm not a troglodyte or an absolute autist, I'm just below average in all regards

How are you supposed to respond to this? Oregano

Attached: 9FF7CD27-BBD5-43F7-8A5E-84DB32CE3643.jpg (737x142, 19K)

>"don't thank me thank my mom and dad, guess i got a good genetic roll from them lol"

>I think youre hot as well
>you should come over

How I lost my virginity was a girl said I was cute on tinder, the compliment raised my self esteem so much it awoken my chad ultra instinct.

How to scare off women 101

>be my mommy gf
this is tinder, not match dot com. just ask for her to gib milkies. ladies appreciate an alpha

don't use superlikes, ever.

>t. A virgin

Women says youre attractive and you think returning the compliment scares them you dummy also if they say no to coming over unmatch them since theyre prudes

>don't use superlikes, ever.
How else am I meant to get the cute girls? They aren't going to swipe right on me ever

chad here, fucking 4 different girls regularly. Thought this hypergamy shit was a meme until i saw it with my own eyes. Oh well, don't give a fuck anyway, you incels are too beta to rise up anyway, will live on your tax dollars. Kinda funny how sex obssessed you all are considering u never get any, maybe just become a girl if u wanna get laid so bad lmao

pretty boring bait

There have been plenty of fucking threads that show how to properly use the app.
>"hey" and asking to "be my mommy gf" dont work at all
Saying shit like that marks you as a beta.
All you need to do is ask "wanna smash"
>But I want more than sex
Tinder is only for sex, you fucking dumbass

>sex apps
>its great for hookups but not dating
why do normies keep saying this shit, half the people I match with or swipe through have "not interested in hookups" in their bio. Is it just to weed out the non-chads? I doubt women are just there to have sex

>s it just to weed out the non-chads?
yes
>I doubt women are just there to have sex
They are

I don't blame them either I'd be fucking everyone I could if I could as well

Honestly I wish this were the case, I'm not good looking, im average, but if being average alone was enough to secure me an average gf id have one right now. It seems there is a emphasis on how you present yourself, if you come off as a weirdo they wont go on a date with you even if you are average looking. If you are chad tier i doubt it matter though

>yes
wouldn't swiping left be enough? lmao, why would they swipe right on somebody they dont find attractive
>They are
well considering women are the ones who are constantly complaining about not being able to lock down dudes you'd think it would be a more male thing to only use it for sex.

>wouldn't swiping left be enough? lmao, why would they swipe right on somebody they dont find attractive
They might find them attractive but since they can also get someone interesting/fitting their personality taste they can do it as well. It's essentially another gate

why wouldnt you? the best girls i met are the ones i super liked

otherwise you might not have a chance with them at all

question to all the guys who have had success using tindr

my birthdays in a week and im tired of being fucked about my ex. If I put in effort im a good looking guy. If I buy tindr plus or whatever and just be straight up with chicks I guess is how its done? and just put in effort with it You think its possible in a month of trying to get some ass either just cheap sex or even just find a girl who wants a relationship?

>Be black
>Only seem to match with asians and latinas
My two preferences, maybe they can sense it.

Attached: 1446733203516.png (152x254, 40K)

>be asian
>only match with white girls and mutts

Attached: 1475197796571.jpg (728x546, 55K)

We're all gonna make it bruh

#This comment is now original

Attached: 1450040145522.png (350x400, 550K)