What's r9k's favorite Jojo OP

What's r9k's favorite Jojo OP
Mines one desu

Attached: UR4vOw8.png (274x274, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HQt6jIKNwgU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I feel inclined to remind you that your favorite animu is shit.

little gay lad

I'm glad that JoJo made it notgay to listen to SG
youtube.com/watch?v=HQt6jIKNwgU

Bloody stream is the only right answer

If you think of JoJo as an anime rather than a manga you're a fake fan

all that needed to be said

VERY BASED
good taste user

Attached: 25b.png (1000x1000, 149K)

>jumping to conclusions cuz muh superiority
>not realizing the manga doesnt have OPs

The anime might not be perfect but the music and sound fx are pure kino

The anime fails to capture Araki's artstyle and his storytelling style. It's a bad adaptation.

>thinking either is superior
lol i feel bad for you guys that cant enjoy both the manga and anime, its sad.

Attached: 1532522675208.jpg (717x617, 76K)

What is your defense of this then The anime turns multiple chapter fights into 3 minute motion comics (I hesitate to call slown pans of still images "animation") that are mostly just monologue. It draws out the exposition and comedy to massively disproportionate lengths of time in the episodes.

A small problem that really doesn't affect the adaptation that much in the long run doesn't make it bad. The jojo anime has a lot of flaws but I think it does a great job at capturing what Araki was envisioning. Keep in mind you will never be able to perfectly adapt a comic book into an animation.

Attached: 1531870556428.gif (994x738, 312K)

you proably like naruto and rwby

Fighting gold has been really growing on me but Chase will always be my favourite

Attached: 8dcf7987-3823-4b00-9f74-fda0e918c72f.jpg (622x474, 31K)

The real problem with the JJBA anime is probably that it's TOO faithful. A lot of the production is so focused on a panel for panel reshoot of the manga that the anime basically ends up like a motion comic. It's severely under animated even in comparison to most other anime, and big climaxes like the Jotaro versus Dio fight which other studios would otherwise save their budget for to implement all of their sakuga are instead no better produced than every other episode. The anime is very static because it's so focused on directly translating the manga panel-for-panel, rather than actually adapting the manga into an animated format. It feels like reading a coloured version of the manga with an accompanying voiceover and soundtrack.

Who said that? I like both the manga and the anime..tho the manga is better. Anime has some nice aspects to it too.

Battle shonen is for normalfags and children

god i hate this dumb, Mary Sue, emotionless piece of shit

Attached: b4bullshit.jpg (570x558, 260K)

Golden Wind's OP is really good. Not sure if it's my favorite, but definitely great.

Attached: OQJeksdm_400x400.jpg (395x395, 40K)

I haven't watched the part 5 anime yet, so I don't know how good the OP is. Chase is unironically my favorite, with Bloody Stream coming in close second.
My nigga, I don't get why people hated it so much

Attached: DaRZ51TXcAEdby.jpg (851x473, 77K)

Bloody stream, but fightan cold is a very close second

Polnareff is best obvious best

The second, the ending is pretty fucking nutty.

>any post mentioning Dio or Oingo Boingo gets flooded with Jojotards
fuck you.

I stopped watching JoJo when it got ruined by the normies so I haven't seen part 5 animu, but I guess I liked sono chi no sadame the most.