>There are currently 4(FOUR) k-pop general threads

can we ban them back to /mu/ or Jow Forums already

Attached: 1501699286341.jpg (1137x1576, 333K)

ye what sort of fuckin nonce would obsess over these chinky plastic slags

>there are currently more than 1 anime thread
can we ban them back to /a/ or /qa/ already

Attached: pep.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Not trying to defend them but only 2 of the posts are actual k-pop generals and one of them is dead.

>0 of them are generals
not a problem

I agree with you but since you used the meme arrow, incorrectly, I may add, I disagree with you and think your opinion is retarded.

Attached: le jaypee mayme.jpg (800x540, 22K)

agreed, stamp the cancer before Jow Forums becomes /b/. there needs to be more mod accountability

>kpop on /mu/
>kpop on /trash/
>kpop on Jow Forums
just fucking give them a board already

what do you have against them? it's usually just one thread at time unless they're transitioning to a new one and by the looks of it 2 of them are created to instigate them.

they're an eyesore on the catalog, to be quite honest. like an enclave in the middle of Jow Forums.

make that 5

>they're an eyesore on the catalog
this is the most pathetic thing i have ever read on this site.

holy shit nice ID

Dude...your id game is legit

please stop. your opinion is bad and coming from a place of feeling entitled to this website entertaining you specifically. make the threads you want to see if you care that much. and if the threads you want to see just so happen to be meta threads, then there’s a board for that too

Attached: 15644663-B184-4C6C-A592-E066C1AAC2A0.jpg (130x148, 4K)

t. thinks kpop is good

@5090869
Le ebin bait xd

>meme arrow
jesus fucking christ

who are you quoting?

gaypop should be banned everywhere. it is a crime against music, mental health, aesthetics and humanity.
fookin gooks.

Attached: 1525641512786.jpg (640x430, 63K)

Those gaypoop people should be forced into the kpop military

Posting in general threads should be a bannable offense desu. I can't think of a single board that got better after general-thread autism and most got worse (rip /tg/ and Jow Forums)

Ban them back to /mu/. I don't even know why they come here.

Jow Forums here, this is nothing compared to what we deal with

>reddit hyperbole
disregarded

Anime website

>there is currently >0 frogposters

How tell difference between average korean and disgusting pig.

You cant.

Hahahahaha fuck you korean.

My siblings wont stop blasting kpop, it's annoying, if someone woulf rec me superior nippon idolshit to balance it out I'd be thankful

Attached: absolute.jpg (2705x2674, 2M)

what does this mean? I really have never seen anything as pathetic as someone caring about the state of the catalog on a random imageboard, although I’ve seen it a lot

based Gookspooker