Ask a femanon anything /bant

Ask a femanon anything /bant

Attached: 1523804458660.jpg (796x800, 44K)

Saged & hidden

Saged & hidden

will you be my gf

What does your pussy smell like?
Can I put my penis in it?

can I see an image of your genitals

Attached: (4).gif (686x576, 45K)

What is your favorite day of the week?

Do you like hentai?

DO U NO DE WAE?!

Attached: 1515661229782.png (168x154, 35K)

How's life in the Netherlands going? I've never been to the netherlands and would love to hear from someone there. A little about me if you're interested:

>Male
>Live in South Carolina (State in the US)
>Bout to graduate in August (although I don't feel like I accomplished much since education is fucking shit here in this state)
>I'm very poor living in one of the richest cities on the East Coast. Rent prices are about to become as bad as those in New York since alot of people are moving here.
>Gonna go to see a psychiatrist for the first time in my life. All the men in my family have died of either dementia or brain cancer, so I'm worried I might develop some mental issues in my life (if I haven't already)
>On break. Honestly feel more relaxed than I have in the past few months.

Hope you're doing fine, too. From the picture, I think you're having some stress too. Just know that I'm rooting for you. Nice trips btw

I'm demisexual so idk
It depends on what the girl eats, mine doesn't smell or taste like anything at all which is quite weird.
I'm sorry user you can't...
I would say Sunday since I won't have to work or go to school and can stay home to watch anime.
nawh sorry user I don't:(
I haven't in 2 years I did a lot when I was younger

Is this you?

Attached: 1514445342719.jpg (990x1920, 296K)

tits or get the fuck out
suck my dick trick

Attached: begone.png (556x511, 314K)

>female
>stayed behind 2 grades since I'm a retard like I didn't study at all in the first and second grade but I'm one of the top students now so idk.
>depressed since everyone in class is younger and retarded.
>planning on studying European and international law in English but I'm not sure if I'm good enough.
>really liked my part time job it pays a lot compared to other dutchies 7euros an hour.
I really want to kms I wanted to focus better at school so I bought some modafinil bit fuck I feel terrible Idk why it isn't working like it's supposed to.

It is indeed desu

Attached: leave.png (850x780, 714K)

Thanks for showing me user desu desu

both of you go back

You first user

Go back where? Bant is my home.

Attached: 9cb.png (1050x903, 1.01M)

How old are you?

I know you must feel bummed about staying behind two grades. I felt pretty bummed out when I dropped out of tech school. Parents didn't care what happened to me as long as I paid bills, so I got a part-time job delivering pizza. I had an aunt that helped me get on track and helped me get back into college. I did very well for two years but failed some classes last year because of things that were going on at my life at the time. I kept pushing though and did very well again this semester and now just have online courses for the summer. I work part-time teaching English to some brazilians near where I live and they are a lot of fun. I believe in you user. You'll make it, just keep pushing.

I was on this medication called vyvanse that helped me a bit with my concentration a few years back. What is the modafinil supposed to help you with if you don't mind me asking?

pretty eyes

Whoops, replied to myself instead of you. I'll just retype what I said again. I know you must feel bummed about staying behind two grades. I felt pretty bummed out when I dropped out of tech school. Parents didn't care what happened to me as long as I paid bills, so I got a part-time job delivering pizza. I had an aunt that helped me get on track and helped me get back into college. I did very well for two years but failed some classes last year because of things that were going on at my life at the time. I kept pushing though and did very well again this semester and now just have online courses for the summer. I work part-time teaching English to some brazilians near where I live and they are a lot of fun. I believe in you user. You'll make it, just keep pushing.

I was on this medication called vyvanse that helped me a bit with my concentration a few years back. What is the modafinil supposed to help you with if you don't mind me asking?

I'm 19 go on call me a newfag
Oooff that's a lot but I'm happy that you still tried to do something with your life user. I just read that they're good pills to use for studying and remembering things but I was shaking and feeling bad all day long.
Tyvm desu desu

gay
thought I could get you banned for underage
fuck off

join my discord server 4 free admin plz
invite code:VPey8Y

Awwwhhh that's so nice of you user I love you too! You're such a sweet guy!

Lol, I felt similar to you when I first took vyvanse. I felt strung out the entire and felt like my eyes were gonna pop out of my skull. I told my aunt about it since she's a doctor. She told me that can happen sometimes when you take a drug for the first time. After taking it two more times my body seemed to adjust well to it and the drug just helped with my concentration. Maybe your body just needs to adjust as well?

I felt similar to you as well when I went to my 4 year university. I'm 25 and I started university late because I went into military first. I was one of the older students in my class and I felt like I couldn't relate to anyone there. Made all of my friends through work and outside of college desu. Do you have friends and/or family you can rely on?

Damnit. Replied to wrong person again. I'll just retype what I said again
Lol, I felt similar to you when I first took vyvanse. I felt strung out the entire and felt like my eyes were gonna pop out of my skull. I told my aunt about it since she's a doctor. She told me that can happen sometimes when you take a drug for the first time. After taking it two more times my body seemed to adjust well to it and the drug just helped with my concentration. Maybe your body just needs to adjust as well?

I felt similar to you as well when I went to my 4 year university. I'm 25 and I started university late because I went into military first. I was one of the older students in my class and I felt like I couldn't relate to anyone there. Made all of my friends through work and outside of college desu. Do you have friends and/or family you can rely on?

Ahhh I see, I'll just take a smaller dosage for a couple of days and see what happens. Thanks for the tip user!

I do have a friend from my part time job she always comes to my house after work and leaves at 3 in the night she's a nice girl. But I don't really care for friends tho.

I did so what now

ask for anon101

God I wish reddit would just fucking leave.

Attached: 1517788984939.png (229x247, 83K)

"I'm a girl give me free attention". Why not try making a decent thread?

>ITT: everyone makes a big deal out of OP because it’s a girl
>tfw they’re only posting in the thread because they want to fuck her
why do members of the opposite sex even try to come on here?

Because whores are whores.

Facebook dumb r*tard

Fuck off roastie from reddit.

I do but a tread like this is funny once in a while especially when anons post stuff like

The fuck is a tread?

tits or gtfo

no shit?
>oh yeah, i have no interest in fucking females

if she wants dick so much she should tell everyone here her address so she’ll get a good rough fuck

but no, dumb whores only want attention

>if she wants dick so much she should tell everyone here her address so she’ll get a good rough fuck
>if she really wanted to get attention she would look for real life attention instead of looking for it on fucking Jow Forums

I like having friends and family around, but I usually just go visit them since I really don't like being near people when I'm home, I like being alone at home since that's usually the only time I get a chance to do so.

Do you do anything to focus on in your free time?[spolier] besides browsing Jow Forums [/spoiler]. That might help with your focusing skills. Since I have time off from school I like practicing my guitar and it helps me stay more concentrated on other things.

>5092070
Who quote.

ok so if its not the latter then post your address slut otherwise you have no real reason to be here

on the discord server ask for somnium

Well I do, just to laugh at anons like you. why do you even care so much user ?

>the neederlunds

Lol bet u got no guns bein a yuropoor.

don't leave, you were supposed to ask for 9/11 girl

Are you war elephant?

But I'm tired it's 4.25 and I need to go to work tomorrow

not a real reason, the only joke here is you. now tits or gtfo, stop wasting our time

You're wasting your own time user,kek

Oh yeah. It's really early where you live now. Go get some sleep and get ready for work tomorrow. We'll probably won't hear from each other again, but best of luck to you whatever you do and wherever you go!

Attached: 1522632230133.jpg (1000x1000, 178K)

>demisexual

Attached: 1412728445821.gif (375x300, 1.9M)

tits & kys

Attached: 1522096592419.png (190x214, 73K)