If you have a social life and a girlfriend you need to stop coming here

if you have a social life and a girlfriend you need to stop coming here

Attached: f63.jpg (396x382, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/pewdiepie-pewdiepie-to-remove-greentext-memes-video
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We need people here to stop shitting up r9k with endless sex threads I mean you have /b/ for that its basically just an instagram colony and has been for several years thanks to anonymous's le epic hacking. fuck them for making Jow Forums mainstream

Attached: allfrogposterscamefromreddit.png (800x427, 15K)

even kek agrees that normalscum that comprise more than 90% of this board absolutely positively need to stop coming here. theres too many neurotypicals

Attached: 777777get.png (747x96, 7K)

the truth is humor doesnt matter. it is a pointless thing that attracts more and more neurotypical normalfags with social lives. stop posting funny things that produce dopamine in the puny brains of the consumer drones and theyll stop coming. the fact that my thread has barely gotten any replies is proof that all the true robots are gone.

Attached: 3stepstoremovingnormalfags.png (808x447, 27K)

Since normalscum or more appropriately named mortal drones still have feelings on the internet we must be more hostile to them. posting gore is a good option to ruin all the le epic greentext maymays so they can fuck off once and for all

Attached: You+need+to+go+back+to+reddit+and+circle+jerk+_1465c3320759b1cb9cbbce1e79436f0b.jpg (712x1024, 211K)

I concur.
>that image
Probably true. I never even use wojaks nor pepes hardly ever, and when I do lately it's just the newish brainlet wojak just because arguing with these redditors is pointless.

But about sex, gays need gone, fembot needs gone too, and we need it to be a blue board.

pewdiepie is the reason why there are so many normalfags here
change.org/p/pewdiepie-pewdiepie-to-remove-greentext-memes-video

Attached: No-Place-For-Normies.png (473x295, 10K)

>and we need it to be a blue board.
why so that they can keep the le epic r/greentexts family friendly?

Make me faggot.
I'll come here whenever I want you worthless subhuman shitstain

The day one of you worthless shitstains kys because of something I or someone else writes on here will be the happiest day of my life.
You are a fat,ugly loser

>, and we need it to be a blue board.
protip:

Attached: christianmode.png.jpg (1911x975, 319K)

You 2016 fags won't drive me off Jow Forums

Attached: tenor.gif (240x228, 1.87M)

>tfw society is so ass up that there is a real possibility that soon robots will be the only ones who go outside and normans will all be locked in their rooms jerking eachother off on 2ch

Attached: 1402244193222.jpg (635x751, 65K)

How does one not have a gf in 2019?

Keep dreaming incel.
You'll always be an outcast who doesnt belong around anyone especially girls.
You are a joke of a human being

I have a social life and a girlfriend, but I will keep coming here as it amuses me.

Attached: never-gonna-give-a-fuck.gif (250x217, 500K)

When I got a girlfriend, visiting Jow Forums was one of the things that changed immediately. I left for more or less a year, and yet, here I am, back once again.

Fuck you I've been coming here since 2007

newf4g

Is she still with you if so never come back r9k is asperger only

hell nah this is the only sanctuary for my internal being to project external thoughts

story here that nobody asked for
>browse often for years
>get gf
>stop browsing pretty soon after
couple months later
>still with gf
>decide to start browsing again
>gf dumps me within ~2wks
explain that one to me. also I dont have aspergers but the sperg test says I definitely do (I think it was ~150)

If I have a social life but no gf?

What if I had those things but don't anymore?

The normies have been obsessed with greentexts for at least like 8 years now though
Not saying the pewdiepie video didn't introduce more, but I doubt it even caused an influx anywhere near events like chanology, gamergate or the election