Hey Jow Forums, did I make it?

Hey Jow Forums, did I make it?

Attached: rhudl3cgpnf11.jpg (3024x4032, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

enjoy being a single parent.

t. mulatto

>her legs and arms are bigger than """"yours"""
I know this is a larp, but that's a yike and two oofs from me champ.

Why would I be a single parent bro?

>dooming your child to be forever alone as a mutt that'll never fit in to either race
Kys nigger

Beautiful!
Ignore these bigots.

>he doesn't know the statistics on black male/white female relationships
NGMI

Fuck off, I need more cute mixed girls in the world.

Attached: 1280.jpg (1125x1563, 205K)

child will never fit if surrounded by people like you, but incels cant reproduce

Your going to put your mixed child through hell. I hope you have money for their pych visits.
t.mixed kid with 3/6 siblings with mental disorders or in jail believing they are something they are not.
You really are the scum of the earth.

For every """cute""" mixed girl theres 100 ugly goblinas, and chances are your children would end up as ugly quadroons. And next time post an actual qt mulatto

Attached: Rashida-Jones-1.jpg (1000x1430, 90K)

Too bad she's a lefty nutjob

Post your niggerbaby

Attached: bait..gif (625x626, 106K)

lmao that sounds like shit parenting/genetics to me.

t. mulatto who isn't a mentally ill tranny

Hybrid Gains!

Attached: 1541592555671.jpg (1570x900, 239K)

I don't care about ugly people. I'm not black or white, but I need them to fuck more to make more mixed cuties. The one I posted is more attractive, you just like that wrinkled one because of some dumb show or movie.

Women always take on the politics of their men, and there are no right wingers allowed in Hollywood. I guarantee things would be different if she was dating Tim Allen

There's a reason why those large communties of biracial people are ignored by media and race baiters.

Did you know that there were large groups of half african american half "white" people who stuck to their own and had a thriving society?

Same for Hapas

Same for Afro indians

I can go on.
American society NEEDS it's cheap easy to weaponize racial lines. It keeps the slave class easy to control.

>Imagine being so racist that every interracial thread is perceived as a "bait"

Wtf is wrong with your toe

>nappy hair
>dark skin
>nigger lips
just admit you have jungle fever user, you're still getting the rake either way

You know the rules, no timestamp = bait.

I see I'm dealing with a brainlet. If you like old wrinkled women that's fine dude, enjoy.

I posted her as the only worldly example of a cute mulatto, of course shes past her prime now, but shes still better than almost 100% of mixed women

I get it she's your waifu. It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks, you find her attractive so that's good for you.

>muh parenting muh genetics
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
A massively well-funded study of over 100,000 schoolchildren found that “Adolescents who identify themselves as mixed race are at higher health and behavior risk than those of 1 race.” Indeed, even when controlling for education, socioeconomic status, and other factors, there is an across-the board higher rate of health risks amongst mixed race adolescents than mono-racial adolescents.

>parenting/genetics to me
post body I mog you any day of the week

You transitioned and got a black boyfriend.
Congrat bro