Explain yourself!

Why do you keep having sex with all kinds of girls. But refuse to take her out on dinner?

Attached: Dating.png (1150x1317, 919K)

Other urls found in this thread:

delicioustacos.com/2013/12/10/these-kids-today/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I couldn't pay a girl to go on a date with me.

Maybe it is your personality? You sound like an incel/nice guy/rapist.

For all the (misguided) talk of "GenZ" being "traditional" it is the first generation where women are whores as a norm, as they grow up in a milieu where casual hookups is the primary way of courtship

Can you even BLAME the girls that have slept with 80guys by age 21 anymore? It's just normal

Attached: 1491350111734.jpg (960x866, 52K)

Gen Z being more trad comes from a "survey" of British pupils. It is due to the high Muslim population in the youth. Making them despise tattoos and so on.

I haven't had sex user, where do you think you are?

Attached: 1546651715687.jpg (480x635, 73K)

Not even a sloot?

Attached: u0pnclnj5nf21.png (507x395, 83K)

would make sense, since from my experience they are massive degenerates and pretty much homosexuality is dominant as an orientation, what a dumb meme

People had sex on the first date all the time back in the day. People just didn't have the internet back then to brag about all the dick they get. The culture just changed to be open about sex, it's not like being a whore is a new trend. Stop believing what your parents and grandparents say. My grandfather used to fuck mad bitches all the time. My grandmother spent a lot of time going down to the bar to chase him out. That was the original tinder. You don't learn about this shit till you're older and your family tells you shit like this. Maybe you're apart of one of those families that keeps up the charade of purity and chivalry was a thing in their time.

>Why do you keep having sex with all kinds of girls

I dont?

Attached: 1546624219433.jpg (320x285, 12K)

Chivalry towards women kind of requires that women be seen as inferior. The guy is supposed to be her protector and wait on her hand and foot, take care of all her needs, because it's assumed she cannot do it herself.
Anyone who thinks chivalry can still be a thing is objectively wrong.

Attached: 1538613517434.png (250x251, 77K)

Not only that but statistics irrefutably show that the younger generations have less casual sex and hookups than the previous ones.

Yeah. While some of my old friends hooked up with a number of people, learning about my grandfathers was a shock to me. They were fucking bitches left and right. The illusion of a happy marriage and gender roles is not a thing for me. I know the fucking truth now. People need to stop believing what boomers tell them. Your grandmothers were bigger roasties than the average bitch today.

>asks people on r9k why they keep having sex

>t. lying male

Because it's just easier. We live in a society where people take the easy path 99% of the time. If you invest in a relationship you might get cheated on, girls all have hundreds of thirsty guys in their dms, combined with muh sexual liberation the temptation is too strong for them.
Our society is fucked.

>People had sex on the first date all the time back in the day.
How would you even know zoomer?
And this isn't even about first dates, the article talks about HOOKUPS where there is NO DATE, just "hanging out" and sex
>People just didn't have the internet back then to brag about all the dick they get. The culture just changed to be open about sex, it's not like being a whore is a new trend. Stop believing what your parents and grandparents say. My grandfather used to fuck mad bitches all the time. My grandmother spent a lot of time going down to the bar to chase him out. That was the original tinder. You don't learn about this shit till you're older and your family tells you shit like this. Maybe you're apart of one of those families that keeps up the charade of purity and chivalry was a thing in their time.

That's absolute nonsense. Sure there were chads and sloots even back then, and my granpa did that too, cheated on my poor granma till 50yo easy.
Hell, there were even in medieval times. There were bordellos and inns and noblemen in cities would bed wenches and peasants on the regular.
95% of the people were monogamous and sexually inexperienced though.
The point is it wasn't the social norm till very recently.
Even my generation was different you dumb zoomer brainlet.
Back in MY DAY there were sloots and there were normal girls.
Nowdays everyone is a sloot and isn't, meaning it's just normal to just hookup with anyone you like, not a social stigma to it at all.

You're even proof of this because you're such a degenerate in your thinking you refuse to believe it was ever different.
You NEED to think everyone always casually slept around since forever to COPE with the reality that is the macabre spectacle that's the zoomer generation.
Hell these 16-18yos have no qualms going out with boomers like me, wanna be choked, deepthroated, tied up, spanked you name it.

It wasn't like this *sip*

Attached: Dg8mWbWW0AAohbP.jpg (716x537, 82K)

This is a very good read for zoomers and 100% my own experience with GenZ girls.
Hell how the world changed in just 15years *sip*

delicioustacos.com/2013/12/10/these-kids-today/

Attached: Dh6v81sVAAAztsv.jpg (450x338, 30K)

>mfw older millenial (31)
>mfw zoomer sluts are more willing than any generation before to choke on daddy dick

Attached: 4GSxU5H.png (500x332, 157K)

She's got a job too, doesn't she? Bitch can take me to dinner.

Attached: really nigga.jpg (886x800, 170K)

>"i used to be prety wild in me early years but now im ready to settle"
well done

You just know the woman who wrote this is a roastie and has slept with a dozen or two people, so the entire thing is pretty much bollocks.

I'm ugly, so as far as they're concerned all of the above

I literally had to pay a prostitute to lose my virginity and cried without actually doing it.

>It's just normal
yes goy totally fine pay no attention to civilization breaking down around you

Attached: HerPastShouldNotAffectMe.png (711x384, 41K)

>Even my generation was different you dumb zoomer brainlet.
>Back in MY DAY there were sloots and there were normal girls.
>Nowdays everyone is a sloot and isn't, meaning it's just normal to just hookup with anyone you like, not a social stigma to it at all.
generation X-er reporting in here. can confirm

>haven't slept around much
>16 previous partners
What?

Attached: that's not a touchscreen, generic anime lady.gif (346x360, 873K)

I would if wome were pure and loyal but too much to ask for.

>What?
hmm yeah, that's the point there are tons of people (easy to find on plebbit) who think this type of body count is "normal" or "not much".

Attached: AmIAHoe.png (713x226, 28K)

I meant normal in the etymological sense i.e. the "norm" (given the parameters).
Not that it's good.

But yes obviously if:
>hookup culture=normal
then
>bodycount: high or extreme

given:
>attractiveness:average
>sociability:average
>morals:average

That's why these girls aren't to blame.
They're simply behaving "correctly" given the space they live in i.e. a completely amoral hypersexual hedonistic society.

If they lived 100y ago they probably would be good wives by 19.

Attached: 16865009_1406535152711440_8132599335230476602_n.png (468x469, 256K)

I feel a mixture of surprise, humor, disgust and intense dislike for this image and its creator

agreed, let's downvote his post to oblivion

Attached: cringe.gif (300x300, 88K)

If you take a girl out on a date and buy her dinner she's LESS likely to fuck you

Do that shit after you've fucked her

Yeah bro sex!

Classic slut regret.

I have been following dt for forever now lol. I've read all his posts some multiple times. You have good taste sir

You could tell that from one statement?

Way to go...

I'm just gonna find a tomboy gf who has a guys brain in a female body. Hopefully they won't want to transition and aren't a lesbian.

Attached: images (10).jpg (400x600, 27K)

>tomboy gf who has a guys brain in a female body
Can you tell me who came up with this retarded meme about brains in the wrong body

Attached: eyes.jpg (320x371, 62K)

This is exactly what I want as well.
It's not literal. Just a girl who acts more like a guy.

Attached: Man of culture.jpg (634x576, 46K)

It was coping trannies

Jesus. If 16 if """a few""", then how many is "normal"?

Why did you only use part of the image?

Attached: 5b5a0abb9f122.jpg (720x675, 38K)

Tomboys just dont really exist anymore
Either they become full on dykes
Or they go full retard and become trans

What's odd about this to me is the article's assumption that all men are able to do this.

Forget the whole issue of "willing" to do this. There's no need to talk about the morality of it, complain how she's tarring all men, blah blah blah. I'm focused on how she assumes all men CAN do this.

I'm a cyborg, but I'm only a cyborg because I occasionally have been able to get a girl to sleep with me AFTER having done the equivalent of staging the Normandy invasion and/or the Apollo missions.

But apparently I should be fucking ashamed, because according to this girl it's so common to be able to just say "Yo, let's fuck!" that she can safely assume that's how it goes.

>why do you keep having sex
i don't

Attached: 1549914656501.jpg (1600x900, 131K)

Fags obviously.

Was talking to one the other day and she said she hates being female because of how most females act and having to be associated with that. She's not trans or anything and still likes guys but I kinda get where she's coming from.

The women that want dates are the ones full of themselves. That's a thing of the past. Let's just fuck and stay in. That's all you need really to get to know someone. Not some fancy trip to schlotzky's

How old is this toastie again?

> Chads are living the prime time to be a good quality single male (easy sex with no strings everywhere, girls throwing themselves as you, no bullshit or responsibilities)
> Robots are living in the worst time because the ones that are having it have it all, while them have nothing

Tell me how this wont cause a social shift in the way we see relationships in 10-20 years? Its literally written in the wall.

>> Chads are living the prime time to be a good quality single male (easy sex with no strings everywhere, girls throwing themselves as you, no bullshit or responsibilities)
>> Robots are living in the worst time because the ones that are having it have it all, while them have nothing
>Tell me how this wont cause a social shift in the way we see relationships in 10-20 years? Its literally written in the wall.

Here's the thing - if I'm HONEST, I can admit that it's not really this bad. This is hyperbole.

But what's funny is that it's hyperbole that people are gradually coming to accept as true. Incels are universally despised, but certain aspects of their world view have leaked out of containment and are starting to become normalized. And once people start THINKING your statement is true, it may as well be true. Interesting times are coming.