There are horny fembots lurking Jow Forums right now that want to suck a cock

>there are horny fembots lurking Jow Forums right now that want to suck a cock
How does that make you feel?

Attached: _20190211_200349.jpg (386x392, 24K)

makes me wish some of them were near me
or any girl
or anyone for that matter
For some reason the only boards anyone in my state browses are Jow Forums and Jow Forums

No there aren't. Fembots don't exist.

don't care, fembots don't live near me so the most we could do is lewd RP and I would rather work on my self-improvement.

I realise that they're likely fat ugly cunts and lose my boner instantly.

Why are you lying to yourself user? You know you want that delicious female attention.

nah, i want that attention when i feel like i've earned it. I don't want validation of the person i'm working to outgrow.

>he doesn't want cuties to notice he exists
You're a bad liar user.

i love cok i love cock i lvoe cock I LOVE COCK
i just want to suck dick and be told im a good girl and smile and giggle with cum on my face i just want to make a boy happy and feel affection please please please please

Drop contact right now if you're a female biologically

Not until I'm ready, otherwise I'm gonna push her away. Pussy is not a part of my self improvement routine.

No traps, real females only.

I'm getting a strong tranny vibe here

Attached: images (1).jpg (260x194, 11K)

>he would push away free pussy
I get it now, you're gay.

you barely know me user
im not a trap!!! girls (female) can like dick too

You know the rules
>tits or gtfo
You won't do it tho. So gtfo

pussy isn't free user
>have to break my intermittent fasting schedule to eat with fem
>probably going to have to drink alcohol to appear normal
>have to break my sleep schedule to stay up late with fem
>morning calisthenics and breakfast routine ruined
>if the time spent was good, gonna have to do it again

For the time being, I'm avoiding fem attention because I don't want to say "sorry fem, I'm adhering to a very rigid eat/sleep/exercise routine right now and spending time with you will get in the way. Come back in 6 months."

>im not a trap!!!

Sorry user my tricorder readings tell a different story

Attached: tricorder.jpg (379x400, 47K)

>has never had free pussy
>claims pussy isn't free

when is it free user?

When she comes over when you want and leaves when you finish.

Imagine being a girl and not being able to relate to your peers whatsoever. Imagine not understanding the gratification of likes on a picture, or guys sliding into the dms. Absolutely hating it for that matter.

Imagine being a girl and being fucking surrounded by normies that you will never be able to truly relate to.

I've been lurking this site for years but I just started posting on Jow Forums because I like the format and people here aren't so different from me. Similar problems, same ideas.

I like it here. But not because I'm an attention whore, just because I want to be a part of something that feels right.

You will probably never find a decent dude, just horny orbiters or incels.
How does that make you feel?

>there are lonely fembots lurking Jow Forums right now that need a hug

>frustrated men angry at women
>frustrated women angry at men
>adults who only want to evade adult responsibilities their entire lives
>constantly promoting interracial dating, homosexuality, and transgenderism
>wishing for death

what about anything here feels right?

Already married. Nice try tho!

I know there are good guys here as well, he's just baiting.

this. women will always be doomed to mediocrity

well if you're not a trap, then can you suck my dick?!

you don't go through a barrel of rotten apples (and some good ones as well) looking for good apples

No one is trying to be something they are not. It's real and honest and brutal. I've always had a dark sense of humor and when I found this place I knew I would like it.

there's nothing mediocre about being a good mother and wife

>no one is trying to be something they're not
except for all the trannies and LARPers

I wouldn't care.
Not like they live close to me. Besides, if they could go and suck the dick of a stranger, they're degenerates and it would only disgusts me.

Interesting closing statement. What part if this feels right to you? The fact you find a sense of belonging here because everyone shares the same mindset, thus making it right? I'm not taking jabs at you or accusing you of anything, just genuinely curious.

What country are you from at least?
Rustle up the hormones while you're at it, stir up some fireworks

>tfw no good wife and mother fembot gf

I doubt it because the last time I posted my dick on here only gays cared.

oh i'm not a girl i was just saying there's always something incredible a woman can do, so saying they are doomed to mediocrity simply isn't true

This is all l want in life.

do you cum fast? or do you take a long time and a specific technique?
I think learning exactly what works for a guy is a fun idea, but so is being able to please him quickly and easily so im torn

girls don't care about dick unless it's attached to a man they're attracted to.

I have never ever cum from a woman sucking me
Trust me they tried, one of them tried for like two hours straight, lots of pre but no cum
My other gfs tried a little but mostly just used blowjobs as foreplay, and I actually kinda preferred fucking their pussy to fucking their mouth

Couldn't care less. Creating offspring is not something i want, so anything related to that i stay away from.

If there were one living nearby then I wouldn't mind at all if we met regularly for her to drain my balls.
Providing she wasn't draining loads of others and getting diseased, of course.

Attached: 1522522304861.jpg (620x581, 68K)