If you were fucking a girl and she started calling you daddy would you find it weird or hot? i'm undecided on this one

if you were fucking a girl and she started calling you daddy would you find it weird or hot? i'm undecided on this one

Attached: eZirVkbz_400x400.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Just roll with it, let her do/say whatever it is that makes her come before your virgin ass nuts.

I only call guys daddy if they ask me to
I find it hot because i find it weird, but doing something Im not exactly into just because they like it is a turn on for me

Every girl Ive been with has called me daddy. Im ambivalent towards it, but they seem to like it. Ive finally found a girl that likes it when I call her mommy, and thats been amazing.

Depends on how much I'm into her but my first thought was that it's weird

>your virgin ass nuts.
whoa, over the line there buddy

Don't talk about my Virgin Ass Nuts

I'd start calling her mommy.

When I started seeing it as a power thing it got infinitely more hot for me.

Of course, no woman will ever actually call me that

OK first off there's a major problem with this post.
>if you were fucking a girl
That's never going to happen.
>and she started calling you daddy would you find it weird or hot?
I'd find it extremely weird. Not just because the whole daddy thing is weird, but because if I ever get the chance to have sex odds are the girl will have to be on top.

i definitely think the daddy thing is hot, i'd be completely ok with a girl calling me daddy and i already call someone i know daddy, it's great

femanons have a daddy kink dont they

Hearing "sir" or "master" is way hotter

that's even weirder than daddy to me

>master
Well, there's a kink I didn't know I had

i thought i wouldnt care but when i actually experienced it, man. when she called me daddy my dick turned into straight diamonds, rock hard. i didnt think i was dominant at all until that moment it woke something inside me that had been dormant

>make petite milf succ me
>stroke her hair and call her a "good girl".
>she stops succing to complain that im younger than her
> i just go "sshhhh youre a good girl." then i shove my rigid, thick 6 inch cock back into her mouth
> tell her to go back to succin daddy as i force my cock into her throat
>she gags at just past halfway down the shaft

dominating a milf into thinking shes "a good girl" was incredible. she kept going up for air and pausing me and i kept shoving it back into her throat.

i didnt say "daddy" desu, just told her to keep succn. but i did softly stroke her hair and call her a good girl as she succ'd half my cock.

it happened to me and wasnt i ready for it mentally. was never one of those things i thought about yet
>got super cute gf on all 4s
>pulling her hair
>thumb in ass
>'PUNISH ME DADDY'
>freak out inside
>just fuck her harder
she had a good relationship with her dad so i was really thrown off. couldnt figure why she'd wanna call me her daddy when she had one

>daddy

No

>papa

Yes

Hot, I'd fuck her even harder

Attached: Chapter103pg17.png (857x1017, 190K)

Name please
orgionaliy

>odds are the girl will have to be on top.
lmao @ this beta faggot.

>Just roll with it,
bump. the idea that there are people on this board who can choose between different women to bone is comical

Attached: BetaBuxWorksOnHimself.png (1072x1172, 127K)

I mean, it's for mechanical/disability reasons. But sure let's go with what you said.

This girl is very aesthetically pleasing all around to me

wow what an absolutely spineless faggot. this is just disgusting that hes such a cuck

Especially over minor differences in sexual tastes.

I'd flip her over and stick it in her ass.
If she said ouch, it's just an act.
If she starts shouting daddy harder then I'm getting the fuck out of there.