See little brother for first time in few years

>see little brother for first time in few years
>he’s a söy boy in the making
>Nintendo switch
>mumble voice
>likes naruto
How do I convince him to lift?
My mom said she got a pull-up bar at the old house

Attached: 1ADC8988-786C-4DBF-8FEB-FFEC1D541A5B.jpg (964x1198, 154K)

Nothing you can do probably..
My sister became a Tumblr Feminist 100% meme.
Leader of LGBT club in her hs and talks about degenerate shit all the time..

whatever you do, fucking DON'T start shaming him/putting him down, especially in front of other people. you're his big brother, he more than likely looks up to you in some way, especially if you're doing Jow Forums things. he likely wishes he was working out and bettering himself already, and constantly reminding him of his failures will only stunt him more and drive a wall further between the two of you.
it may sound gay, but be kind to him. let him know he can still be himself and be into the shit he likes while improving himself at the same time. if you really wanna convince him to lift, keep in contact with him. call him, facetime him, explain the workouts you're doing and suggest some to him - then check in on him at least once a week.
of course, this is a lot of shit to do, especially if this is out of the normal comfort range of the two of you - even texting fitness articles and "easy/lazy fitness hack" articles that would just get him off the couch would be a great start. this might even bring you guys closer in the end. good luck user.

Attached: Ooh Yeah Budday.jpg (780x738, 240K)

If he isn't too fat then it's not hard to get a young weeb to start working out. A lot of their favorite shows are about kids who succeed through hard work, often in the form of physical training. Just tell him you can show him how to be like Rock Lee or some shit.

You're retarded and never interacted with younger people in your entire life.

i was like this in middle and high school. Only when I realized that you could still lift and have autistic hobbies did I start lifting. Just ask him "why don't you start lifting" and then show him how he has no excuse not to and show him how zyzz went from a skinny nerd to total chad

How did you not see him for a few years?

>likes naruto

Because only DBZ is acceptable?

greentext this sounds super interesting

Attached: 1558586333587.jpg (443x960, 30K)

> >likes naruto
You got a problem? I smack your bitch ass, nigger.

This is a good idea. Try to connect fitness to things he already likes. You can also get him to start rapping by saying he'll be like Killer Bee.

>>he’s a söy boy in the making
> >Nintendo switch
> >mumble voice
Just tell him how you disappointed about his appearance and faggy interes.
> How do I convince him to lift?
You don't. Never ever succeed in that, unless he's want to do it himself.

I hate that basedfags have claimed the switch because my roommate has one and it’s fucking fun

I liked Zelda and DBZ as a kid and if I had a brother at that time he would probably think the same. Don't stress yourself too much unless he's interested in programming socks.

This. My brother, who has been lifting for a few years, used to constantly put me down for being skinny, and once I bought a gym membership he became furious because "I was trying to be like him and should find my own way in life instead". My relationship with him is pretty much fucked largely due to that, and him being a douche in general.

Have you tried beating the faggot out of him?

Attached: listen champjpeg.jpg (700x464, 51K)

Viciously bully him and rape his bitch ass.

Because I moved out

My sister ended up the same way, I left for college while she was cute and smart and came back to find her a fat dyke who refuses to listen to other opinions. Honestly makes me so depressed

That needs to be a game show
>Up next, lets spin the wheel to see how we're gonna beat the gay out of this faggot!

>Oh boy, giant black dildo-sword!

the fuck is that gun? looks like weird scar

Based positive reinforcement poster

Attached: 6245FD6B-B0E7-4867-AC53-1179FCC39077.png (1334x750, 2.63M)

Cz scorpion
It’s the only söy picture I could find

>lift
wont do shit alone. its overrated. just take him with autistic friends or outdoors idk. hang with rednecks if you know them

>Cz scorpion
holy fuck gets brutally aestheticmogged by old one. old one is one of sleekest guns ive seen brahs. what a beauty

Attached: skorpions.jpg (1500x1125, 1.1M)

Mine did that song and dance for a few years then grew up so hope isn't lost lads.

Fuck this describes me. I need to change.
>mumble voice
Hit hard

Even the old one looks better when tacticool
Only had that pic because (nu) cz is the Nintendo of guns

Attached: CA723D84-E141-4ABD-B56F-22B264184D64.jpg (3982x1730, 2.03M)

My big bro shamed me af (not in front of people tho) and desu the fact that he was my ideal (handsome, finna-be rich, sociable) made me understand way more how urgent my social retardation was, one of the reasons I started to try more things and stop procrastinating, more than only wanting to make it and have a social life, was also not putting shame on him by being a waste of a brother
So it just depend on how he likes him

whoever did that should be shot with it fuck man wtf i love czechfaggots now

I hate it too man, because it really is. When I realize sit was a soi type of thing I legitimately considered tossing it out for a few weeks

How to break social retardedness? In a similar position, very similar ideal though

just tell him it's fun and you guys can hand out more. if not, make him feel insecure about not having a gf and tell him how lifting is the only way to fix it (you should lie and tell him about how much puss lifting has helped you slay). if not, say you'll only buy him and his friends beer if he starts lifting. if he still refuses you should probably just put him down.

unironically this, take him under your wing user

>THE DILDO SOMEHOW MADE THE FAGGOTRY EVEN MORE FAGGOTLIKE!!!

>shocked Pikachu face

mumble voice is the only problem, just annoy him saying that you can't hear him and everything will be ok

Beat him

>see little brother for first time in few years

>the absolute shanty town of wh*te """people"""

>How to break social retardedness?
literally just go out and talk to people. it's hard but it gets easier the more you do it.

t. social retard trying to fix my shit

This so much, as retarded as it sounds I escaped weebdom by watching jaxblade

Post body with timestamp you tranny faggot

>rabbi shadberg
Can’t believe no one pointed that out

Post body skinny fat jew

(OP)
This.
user, you must make your brother a genius of hard work

Attached: maito_gai.jpg (480x360, 13K)

what's wrong with scorpion evo

Meant to reply to

>tfw nephew who lives in san francisco came out as gay at the ripe old age of 12
>he's always been pretentious and a know-it-all and watches leftypol all day
>I don't even care if he's gay
>my own flesh and blood is at the mercy of cultural marxism and I can't save him

Attached: tom-and-jerry[1].jpg (865x452, 53K)

Good, disown him. Me and my brothers grew up hurting animals for fun, shooting BB guns and beating up our little cousins. Psychopaths dont fall for culture Marxism, I went through school and I came out more angry

based

just make a slight comment to someone near you about where ever you are. if they seem engaged keep going, if they just say "yeah" go back to whatever you were doing. do it enough times and your autism will go away.

It's all but unavoidable until they realize for themselves how retarded it all is.

>best bro in high school ends up marrying his high school sweetheart
>he joins the military, gets joocy
>she gains all kinds of weight and lacks the discipline to lose it
>takes the SJW route
>blue hair, piercings, Tumblr, the whole 9
>he tries to make things work for the kids' sake for the next 2 years
>apparently their sex life took a huge dive
>she becomes good friends with my thin, presumably intelligent wife
>by the time I knew what was going on, it was too late
>she filled her head with nu feminist propaganda
>suspect something is up, look into her messages to my wife
>she's cheating on my bro
>talking mad shit about me behind my back to my wife
>my wife knew about it the whole time
>I do the right thing and tell my bro
>he dips the fuck out on her rinky tink
>this obviously stresses my own relationship
>end up splitting with my wife as well
>we move out and get a place together
>n-no homo

I ended up getting royally fucked on child support, but my bro made it out of there relatively Scott-free. His ex continues getting fatter, and he found a new gf, and I've been getting laid non - stop, lifting more than ever, and get told on the regular that I was apparently out of my ex's league but never realized it. My ex is now dating a 5'6 skinnyfat, presumably because she can't do any better. Shame, though. I always thought of her as relatively attractive, but I guess love really can be blind

what happen to make her grow up? did you do it?

Attached: 1508179484404.png (134x291, 36K)

post sister. We are very welcoming people here

>If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up the men and women to gather wood, divide the work, and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and endless sea.

You have to inspire him. Maybe suggest an anime that has big guys rather than the little boys like naruto. Watch some classic Arnie films together, then watch Pumping Iron. First step is to make him want it, second step is to show him it's within his power to achieve it.

>My sister became a Tumblr Feminist 100% meme.
I was worried my sister would be a raging SJW because she fits the demographic, but she's actually not into politics at all, and called me a nerd for watching Game of Thrones. Feels good.

Not him, but I think the problem is the friendship group. If all your friends talk about is SJW shit then that's who you become. Just like if all your friends are stoners, you will end up smoking weed all the time. So one option is to change who you hang out with, but you can't force that on her.

not him but kill yourself pls

Keep in mind that peer approval is the most important thing for his developmental stage (I assume he's still in high school?) and he may need to be a huge fucking faggot in order to fit in and be popular with all the other huge fucking faggots. So long as he doesn't try to "transition" to a girl, he can just drop all the ideology and be none worse for the wear.

why are women like that bro

Attached: operatorfeel.png (460x470, 97K)

>This is women on freedom...

Attached: tenor.gif (338x260, 3.03M)

My sister was a leftist but i kinda made her dislike blacks, non-christians, pro choice people and nordcucks. She is still to the left, but at least she will never be a coalburner, will never marry a nonchristian guy and never abort, so yes, i think you can change people. She only became a leftist because of her friends in the first place. My father was always antisemitic and racist, i'm not sure if that helps the children or leads to them being the opposite.

I'm currently trying to redpill her on jews but that's kinda hard without scaring her off. Also i want to make her hate evangelical people because fuck them

because women are emotional and fragile and no matter what they tell you user, they don't want to work. Girls spend the first 20yrs of their lives bartering for attention, favors, and money, with their fleeting beauty. The legitimately panic once it starts to fade because they have nothing else
>women are shit because they get raised improperly from start to finish
It's unfortunate that the only solution is no never get married, since he powers that be seem to want a floating mass of individuals with no attachments to country, creed, or even each other. But you have no chance of saving the world and even barely a chance of saving yourself.
>download Tinder
>fuck sluts

>My ex is now dating a 5'6 skinnyfat, presumably because she can't do any better
That's not because she can't do any better, but because he says the stupid stuff she wants to hear because he can't do any better

Based and redpilled. Well said, user

how insecure in your masculinity do you have to be to avoid things you like so you won't be associated with some console wars meme from reddit?

Attached: b&r.jpg (157x117, 3K)

Real one

Facts

I still have issues from my older, 6 ft 3 brother being a dick to me

>damn user, you got a gf? I always thought you were gay!
>Damn user, you look like a bobble head lmao
>You're 5 ft 10? Nah bro, you're 5 ft 6 at most
>Oh shit, you need help lifting that cardboard box?

Seriously, I constantly put myself down and my wife finally called me out about it like 2 years into our marriage. After a lot of talking, I realized it was just my defense mechanism for how he treated me, despite me looking up to him so much since our father died.

Seriouslt, brothers of Jow Forums, be a real bro, not a dick.

It works.
I unironically became fitness inspired from anime/manga. I also worked out to anime theme music. Get that boy into this manga (Sun-Ken Rock).

Forgot pic

Attached: ken-training-790x1133.jpg (790x1133, 332K)

That's fucking retarded. CZ's steel-framed pistols are great quality for the price. Blows polymer faggots out of the water hands down

maybe he thinks your smart

Inspire him with Dragon Ball Z or some shit.
He likes anime gay faggotry so make him think training your body is pilled and red based.

Attached: goku 20g.gif (480x360, 1.67M)

Faggot.

Start giving him workout shit as a gift and start taking him too the gym

They always think the grass is greener on the other side.

Attached: 01F98321-EC32-4332-B932-6A89A0395585.jpg (534x654, 49K)

Punch him in the ball. Show dominant.

My cousin dresses up as a girl. Tbh I think he was abused by a teacher or something.

Kek grow a sack man. He was frying to toughen you up to criticism.

Didn't even think about that, but it almost makes too much sense. He hasn't had the balls to so much as say hi to me when I go get the kiddos, and tends to avoid eye contact all together.

Just as well. I'd prefer my kids to witness their dad in that light, anyway.

>tfw my daughter was out at the park with me the other day and walks up to this beautiful 8/10 all legs blonde waking her dog, introduces herself, and says "and that's my dad, he's super strong!"
>blonde says "oh really!?", being sweet to my little girl, shoots me a wink, and makes a point to tell my daughter loudly that she and her dog come there every Friday

Sometimes kids are the best wingmen

Based and Dale Carnegie-pilled

How old is he? Might not be that bad.

wholesome post/10

>Sun-Ken Rock
mah nigga

This. Go outside with your bro and do shit. Let him walk in front so that he's forced into a position of "leadership". Have him order food first without giving him any queues. Get him to talk to strangers (hey, while I do this can you ask that guy over there such-and-such?). Teach him how to talk to girls.
He likes anime? Suggest Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. Watch it together. He likes vidya? Play some bro-tier game together like Halo or something. Suggest some light non-fiction that requires little commitment to read like Aurelius' Meditations. Show him how good nutritious food tastes compared to fast food crap he's no-doubt shoveling into his mouth. Tell him your success stories from time-to-time if they're relevant.
A lot of gyms give discounts if you sign up with someone else. Do one of those with him. Go the gym together. Teach him how to lift. Don't be too harsh on his form at first, let him get used to exercising. Do manly shit together in general.
What I'm getting at here is that you need to raise his test.

>dislike non christians and nordcucks
Let me guess, you're an """""italian"""""" american.

You don’t. You wait until he gets married then cuck him. It’s why soibois exist.

I lift for mai waifu so this could work.

That's what happens when a woman is left too long without a man.

Attached: origin-and-development-of-a-suffragette.jpg (2079x3282, 928K)

Shame the looks are the only positive thing about this. A new one fits it's role better in every way.

shoo

I have a twin sister and she is crazy obnoxious and pretends to be super normie, but only with her can I make fun of fatties on the street or of ugly people.

Based.

Its kinda hard ngl, but I was lucky he did this when I was around 14 or 15, so I could socialize at school, I think one of the things that helped me the most agains my shyness was going to a theatre club.
Also, question yourself A LOT, physically (but youre in fit so I guess you already work that), mentally, socially, everything, see the problems in yourself, try to solve them (its never just "weee I'm socially retarded", there are reasons for this like an awkward humor, etc), and dont be fearful, tell yourself that if you dont do it you will never make it, also dont hate people for no reason

Tbh it doesnt seem to take a lot of time to do all this, it took me around 2 years but if I didnt procrastinated, it would be way shorter

Introduce him to fit. We'll take care of the little faggot ;)

>Not being someone your brother admires and wishes to emulate.

That's all on you buddy.

you can lift and have weird hobbies tho?

Can you imagine a modern day fifteen year old girl playing with dolls?

Attached: 1542595709198.png (666x666, 260K)

There was this camwhore I used to buy sessions from that played with them sometimes I think she was older.

>cucked by dolls

ah, now I see why they're being banned