Your price

Your price

>How much to take your anal virginity balls deep and cum inside?

>How much to suck and gag you until hot cum into your mouth and make you swallow it?

>How much to fist your ass and let yourself be abused by others deviations like bdsm?

Attached: 0F17EFDE-51B0-4E80-87D6-6FD4213CADFC.jpg (300x300, 22K)

No amount of money would get me to do any of those things

>How much to suck and gag you until hot cum into your mouth and make you swallow it?
>How much to fist your ass and let yourself be abused by others deviations like bdsm?
More than 100k maybe

>$5000
>$1000
>$300000
If you wouldn't suck a dick for 10 billion dollars you're a gay in denial. Literally every person would take that kind of money if it was in front of them.

I don't have much money but I could probably come up with a couple hundred after payday.

I'm so horny I'd probably be paying.

>If you wouldn't suck a dick for 10 billion dollars you're a gay in denial. Literally every person would take that kind of money if it was in front of them
That's a weak argument and seems like projection because you are ashamed you'd do such a thing. There are plenty of people out there that genuinely don't care about money, or prioritize their principles over it.

hope youre baiting and not just retarded

10k, 2k, 100k

ez

Past a certain point money isn't money.

10 billion dollars is everything you ever want, it's never having to work a day in your life, it's that for your children and everyone you care about.

If you wouldn't suck a dick for 10 billion dollars out of "principle" you're probably the most retarded person on the planet.

If it's filmed then I won't do it at all. Assuming it's not on tape:
>$8000, $10000 if the dick is really big
>$5000
>won't do it because I don't want a prolapsed anus

The fact of the matter is that there are people out there who put their personal values over money. Take Varg for instance, he could play a concert for hundreds and thousands of euros but he refuses because he doesn't like to go on stage and perform live.

did it for free

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

>10,000
>15,000
>25,000
If Im going to be a whore make me feel like a classy one

I'm sorry some people don't want a whore's fortune.

I bet you are talking about rupies

If he's a qt bf then those first two are free :^)

This desu senpai
I wouldn't be able to enjoy it over the shame at having whores out for it

1. $10,000
2. $5,000
3. $1,000,000
There's a chance I will be shitting into a bag for the rest of my life with #3, hence the upsurge in price

>10 trillion
>5 trillion
>never

would def have to be at least 10k+ i'd probably go extremely high for everything at first but realistically would be 10k-20k for at least the two first ones last one might be higher but most likely the same.

When I was a teen & a twink someone tried grooming me for one of their gangbang parties. Said my ass would be annihilated and it'd all be filmed but they'd pay me 40k. I didn't do it obviously, but I was so young and dumb that it didn't occur to me the money didn't exist and whoever should up would just be raped

How much to get a girl to let me do this to her?

OP is lowkey Fag

fpbp post best post

I'm not gay but

>$800k

>$500k

>$1.5m

I don't know but I value my virginity a lot, so probably no price. Only someone *special* to me could do it.
Same thingy.
Wouldn't want to get fisted, ever, but I have a fantasy of being beat up.

Attached: Hmph.jpg (850x850, 110K)

1&2 I'd do for free, 3 just isn't my cup of tea.