Boys I'm 23 and I've just discovered I'm longing for intimacy

Boys I'm 23 and I've just discovered I'm longing for intimacy.

Attached: IMG_2273.png (356x333, 145K)

>Boys I'm 23 and I've just discovered I'm longing for intimacy.

arent we all

Me too.
Only problem is I am unable to show my true self because that would make me vulnerable.
The only person I have an emotional connection to is my mom.

I'm 25 and have had the feeling since I was 14. You learn to just live with it

Attached: 1545689877495.jpg (960x626, 46K)

I'm sick of having feelings for women only to find out they are seeing someone. I don't want my lovelife to consist of "just liking a girl." I want to take it too the next fucking stage.

Let me guess bro, you dont spend over 7 hours per day flirting with girls

23? come back when your 30 faggot

Heres the sad reality that applies to almost all relationships everywhere user, once someone elevates the symptoms of their own loneliness, they are no longer available to elevate the symptoms of someone else's.
We could also have a discussion about adultery but thats a little beside the point;
Do you ever feel so incredibly lonely and unable to make any real intimate connections with people, then finally you meet the one out of a million person who seems to be exactly what you're looking for, but of course their already taken and you're completely fucked. It doesn't matter if you feel that they would be happier with you, it doesn't even matter that you have no other options. Their comfortable, so you continue to watch them as your life is perpetually uncomfortable. Just a friendly reminder that you don't serve a purpose to anybody else except if their in the same position as you. And that kinda fucking hurts.

Attached: 1549650072661.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Dude I'm on fucking Jow Forums for a reason.

Doesnt hurts when you put p in v, it feels amazing

So start over and ask yourself what you really want. Is it perhaps, a gay lover? Or a lobotomy?

sounds like someone has a bad case of the old 1 and done if you really want the harsh reality and black pill
>nobody no one not a single person not even your own mother and father give two fuck's about you even if they say they do the only person who really cares about you is you

Attached: 1534280040446.jpg (334x334, 88K)

i was never into it through all my teens then at some point at 19 it suddenly flipped/clicked and now i want to cuddle a girl but i spent so long not interested my life's fucked up and it probably won't happene, and modern women are probably all completely worthless by the time they're my age

I'm pretty most of us here are craving intimacy...

Attached: C526A435-4D4A-482B-9037-651479A8CE0D.jpg (911x1024, 136K)

what is your "true self"?

>will never shed last defese mechanism of aloofness to obtain said intimacy
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

My fear is most girls past 20 already are in relationships. I'm almost 24 now, want to make big progress before I hit it

The engaging and bubbly person I am at home. At work and in public I'm crippled with anxiety and insecurity

why would you feel the need to hide that? For me my "true self" is more just my boring hobbies and autistic thoughts that most people wouldn't be interested in, so I keep it to myself

what test is this? I want to do it

I feel personally attacked by this image

Same. Felt this way immediately after hitting 23. Was khhv. Now I'm 3 months in and had my first kiss, sex with two people and have a bf. I'm happy I decided to change things but still feel awful for wasting so much time of the prime of my youth in front of the computer.

I am exactly like this too. I never felt the need to create an emotional bond despite wanting it. I am only looking for the age my testosterone lowers and i am free from this shit forever.

>3 months
>sex with two people
>bf already
sluuuuut

Same thing happened to me, around the same age, too (I think 24).
At first it was very weird, because I never really cared about that. It actually made me feel pretty bad for a while, because I perfectly knew that there was nothing I could do, since I had (and still have) no emotional maturity and could never even begin to think about trying to find a gf. But now I'm 28 and, without even trying, I completely stopped giving a fuck, for almost two years actually.
It will pass, as you get closer to becoming a wizard things become easier.