Not wanting to date transformers is bigoted

>not wanting to date transformers is bigoted
>wanting to date transformers is perverted and thus also bigoted
???

Attached: twinkhon7.jpg (1728x1296, 520K)

It's almost like this is a class of people created almost solely to make people uncomfortable and make social interaction difficult and laden with risk.

well suppose it's somebody who looks like your pic
they know well enough that even if they are good looking they don't fully pass and especially since they also have a dick therefore if a man wants them he is not straight at best and at worst he is a fetishist who wants them to use their dick. some of them cannot tolerate it and better remain alone, others could tolerate it if they could keep him but being a fetishist he will likely pump and dump them so they are wary

cute tits tbqhf

Trans here.
Not wanting to date trans is ok.
Actively seeking trans is fetishistic and creepy.

Attached: 1547594855188.jpg (1200x1151, 130K)

How so, I personally believe you're a natural reject. But let's say I'm interested in trans people, is it any different than being gay actively searching for the same sex?

fuck off transfaggot

Hi gay guy here
You shouldn't gaslight the only group of people willing to date you

Attached: 1533752074030.jpg (1200x1165, 241K)

fuck off faggotanon

Being gay is something your biology programs you to do, chasers are just fetishistic. I know I have no sexual appeal, I'm transitioning being fully aware and OK with that.

I'd rather not date anyone.

so are AGPs not biologically programed trutrans?

This ain't a logic course retard, there is a third option: not particularly wanting to date or trying to avoid dating trannners, and evaluating each one individually on their own merits and making choices about dating that way rather than to make (either negative or positive) broad sweeping statements about an entire class of people

Attached: 1543811501175.gif (210x187, 2K)

I disagree if it's anything biological it's a defect, Gay people don't really reproduce often. But you didn't answer my question of I had a fetish for men or wemon (it doesn't matter) meaning straight or gay. How is that any different from wanting to fuck a trans person. There's only two genders but if I had a preference for wemon or men is it really much different than a preference for trans people.

imagine going on a beach with them tho, everyone will realize that something is wrong

If you add the caveat that only bifags have the luxury of dating trannies and not be lying about being a homo or hetero then thats a very sound system

I've got bad news for trannies

Tranny chasers are exactly how dudes act pursuing cis women. If you can't handle this and you think someone is magically going to appear and have the perfect balance of romance, sexuality, and independence, you're in for a bad time.
Being a girl does fix anything. Half of normie dudes act like thirsty pajeets around women.
You aren't different, you aren't special, and there isn't something you're getting different. This is just men.

I would date a trans but must be at least 8\10
No one thinks that i am a pervert ot bigoted

Attached: F7FF09C2-865A-4E57-B7C5-18502579A0BE.jpg (290x218, 14K)

lol trannies will never get this

Gay guys don't date trannies. Bisexuals do and "straight" guys

trannies are vary of chasers not because those are thirsty but because of them perceiving trannies as a fetish object... for one it usually implies a lot of attention to their dick and it is very unpleasant to some, genital gd is real

Attached: 1544503226898.png (550x490, 146K)

also being a fetish object is rarely a basis for long term relationships

not even trannies want a desperate loser like me. they only want chad.
all i want is to make someone the happiest and give them everything but I'll always be alone. i dont blame them, who would want to be with a loser like me.

looks like the tripfag hons got lost on their way over to

what do you mean?
she looks like a girl

>hi gay guy here
>nobody wants to date you

way to throw people under the bus. I get it, everybody wants to play the "first person to make straight people like them wins" game

i think that user was just trying to give them a dose of reality. the only people who will date trans are people who fetishize trans.

Homosexuality has a root on your biology while a fetish doesn't. If you want to fuck a trans person, that person is just a token to satisfy your fetish so your interest is fundamentally based on your sex. In a healthy relationship, transexuality wouldn't be a distinguishing factor that puts us aside cis women.

No.

Why bother with trannies? If you like dick just get a really girly boy and dress them up, mtf are usually head cases and if they are gone or the typical resetera tranny, they are men in dresses looking to rape or be really fucking sick around real women. This girl I know had to fire a tranny for licking toliet in the female bathroom.