Avoid all tranny threads

seriously, it's for your own good, there's so much shit that could happen to you
sage any tranny thread you see on Jow Forums 95% of it are just some turbo psycho tranny retard psyop

Attached: 1549967761507.jpg (1280x1067, 266K)

this guy gets it, trannies should gtfo to /lgbt/

every tranny thread may lead you to horrible consequences
be fucking careful and ignore/sage every thread you see

Attached: 1549967876366.gif (2123x2734, 639K)

disgusting fuckers

be extremely careful

You just made a tranny thread you fucking fuck. Stop publicizing mental illness. People who like what's in those pictures and want it because they're masochistic will go because of you.
In fact reikofags have admitted to making these threads so fuck off

based, you are all heros we need but dont deserve

are you trying to 4d chess me
how do i not know you're a aero tranny fag

It seems to have gotten much worse recently. There's been a huge increase in tranny threads. You can probably find three or four in the catalog RIGHT NOW. And you can tell they're made by the same group of people because they're always very short in text and basically have the same message always.
>Why haven't you converted yet user? Are you ashamed of who you really are?

All /r9gay/ threads should be purged or spammed.

Why more trannies the more chances have at robots fucking boicunt

Are you trying to 8d chess me. Go in their server. They openly admit to making those pictures you have to posted to make it seem like they are a bigger problem than they are. They bask in attention and anymore attention means more server members means more server members recurring.

The mods will ban you for 15 days if you post the chinese copypasta but will do jack shit about trannies forcing people to kill themselves or else dox? Fuck is wrong with Jow Forums nowadays

>No sissyboi bottom from Grindr to creampie

all i did was take the pic from Jow Forums so i could spread it out and alert other boards i am not a tranny i am a MAN

Like all media Jow Forums is run by liberals, so it's ok if you push anything they want (gay, HRT ETC) but wrong if you say no

Fucking hiro retard

I actually got banned for spamming these threads with wikipedia links with a bunch of other people.

Threads about Reiko were always monitored and sometimes deleted by mods. I have over 500 filters and it's still not enough

Avoiding their threads is the best thing you can do. All tranny threads are bait by trannies who are trying to catch you and turn you into a clown or their twisted clownwolrd. Dont reply and they will get bored. Once bored, their crippling depression will no longer be suppressed and they will join the 43%.

Attached: 1549861485689.png (958x720, 538K)

god is laughing his ass off at us

If you fall for these shallow tricks you deserve your fate desu

Enjoy your new titties

love how these retards dont have one single ounce of originality in them.
>reiko
>ooo! ill be Aero!
>I will also 'turn' faggot losers into 'cute girls!'
so fucking retarded lmao

rip guangzhou posting

Attached: 41.jpg (300x300, 40K)

bangposting worked for a while to supress this but it wasnt a final solution rip all my fellow bangwar veterans than got the ban for their service you are missed

But support annie is so nice

>tfw recognize this guys name
Like i really remember this name. Dont remember exactly what from but i think we used to play vidya together. What the fuck?

Attached: download.png (300x168, 7K)

i am slowly beginning to suspect they post these threads to keep the old drama alive

This, the server was shut down in June and all of the "evidence" is just as old.

i wanna give a right hook to this pussy ass lookin nigga so bad

He made a psa against the tranny problem to prevent others from taking the pink pill and harming themselves

Attached: gee.jpg (491x491, 43K)

They do
They're all just doing this because they're bored. If some other autist decided to rally them to do his biding they'd probably follow them if they're bored enough

Nice try tranny, but you'll never escape your past.

Attached: 1549900043147.gif (511x512, 105K)

That's a fucking lie, the last server of theirs (I know of) was shut down in November

Who gives a fuck honestly, I don't even notice the tranny threads that much.

That just means the is getting to you. You are becoming desensitised to seeing traps, once indifferent they have succeeded. If you dont care enough to resist they will take over.

Attached: 1549867690482.png (512x512, 159K)

Aero in particular memed this shit for 2 weeks max and fucked off almost a year ago.

Also a lie, since Aero was also somewhat active in that server

What about night garden?

I didn't bother keeping up with this shit afterwards so idk about any of that