How are you holding up Jow Forums?

How are you holding up Jow Forums?

Attached: 1523816553847.jpg (1023x576, 20K)

I'm hungry

Attached: 1503844991490_.png (450x302, 60K)

Get some food in you then

you got sick of the al/ck/ threads in . but to answer your question: meh...alright. kinda hungry and not particularly into this test prep I'm doing. what about yourself?

I have pain in my eyes. Even if I lower the screen temperature......

Life is turning "quiet" again.

FUCK THERE IS A WEIRD NOISE OUT ANOTHER WEIRD NOISE ITS LIKE 10 TIMES IN A YEAR YOU FUCKIN AYYLMAOOOO

Bumpin for the thread.

Bad.

I'm really tired, depressed and bad at everything in my life. I have no strength or will to do anything anymore.

Attached: 1421871294722.gif (500x275, 288K)

my games

Poland is ten times the country Canada could ever be.

im on the toilet and vomitted on the floor

Could be better.

Attached: Goebbels Despondent.png (1264x1460, 1.2M)

At least you ain't poor and post Soviet shithole.

im very very bored

what's so ass about Poland?

At least you're not murica Jr. With a cuck PM

Read a book then

You need a blowjob, and 5000 dollars

My district was build by communists and in general there's a lot these commie blocks, looking at it makes you feel suicidal since everything is just grey. Wages are lowest in Europe, I believe only Romania has lower. People are fucking morons. There's absolute nothing to do here apart from drinking.
Still it's Poland. Small poor and irrelevant shithole where life is a nightmare.
One can only wish about both of these things

can you code? if you got a free time that could be financially beneficial. hell, could even tag on blocks to make them a little more colorful.

Nope, I can't.

well if you got free time, could be a worthy investment. just a thought. what educational background do you have?

Got a cold atm but otherwise I can't complain.

drink some ginger tea. grate that shit up, put it in a mug, pour some scalding hot water in it. dump some honey in that bitch, some lemon juice (or apple cider vinegar, that's good too), and sprinkle a tid bit of cayenne. to make it better put a shot of bourbon in as well. drink the fuck outta of it and you'll be back to normal lickity split.

Attached: thumbs up brah.jpg (282x179, 7K)

I actually have been drinking lemon and ginger tea with whiskey in it. That shit is my go to cold cure.

with a fucking rope around my neck I hope

no shit? drink a shit ton more. share it with a sick child, they'll get a rise outta it.
what's going on?

>getting sick
lmao @ immune system-lets

I have decided that I will try to win. I will return to make a toast for you anons. Wish me luck.

Attached: pobrane (2).jpg (230x219, 7K)

To your health!!