What to do about bullying?

Dear robots!
I am getting bullied by 5 chads in my school and I finally wanna do something about it. I already have two ideas:
1) Beat one of them up. But I don't know if I would win and if the others would join in. There is also a chance of getting kicked out of school. I could beat him up when he is mean to me so I would't get much trouble. But they mostly attack me in groups and they would probably join in.
2) Buy a gun and confront him with it outside of school. I would shoot in the air or something so I probably don't get into jail when I tell the police that I was getting bullied by this guy and just wanted to scare him. But I would need a gun and I don't know where to get one.

Please post your experiences and/or tell me what to do.

Attached: arthur stands up to bullying.jpg (552x703, 53K)

>tell me what to do
you should kill yourself you stupid faggot

First option is better. I beat up one of my bullys and I didn't get detained because I was a heavy bullying victim and the staff knew. Second option you'll alienate yourself even more.

>Attack him
>win or get beaten up
>dosent matter since they know that you can stand up for yourself
>If it dosent stop bring a knife and provoke one of them
>pull out knife after he hit you first and stab him

or

>shoot up the school

or

>start bullying a weaker kid and let them join in

Attached: 5464894.jpg (550x460, 47K)

>getting kicked out of school
no, because you said you're being bullied. bullying means they are physically harassing you. getting into a fight is no worse, retardo.

if you don't fight back or have friends to support you, i'm assuming you deserve to be bullied.

Forgot to mention it's not about 'losing' or 'winning' the fight it's about hurting the bully so just go berserk imo and don't stop until you're either unconscious or somebody pulls you apart.

Ok, thank you for your advice.

thx
i guess that means im gonna try to beat up a bully.

>getting into a fight is no worse, retardo.
>if you don't fight back or have friends to support you, i'm assuming you deserve to be bullied
So you said he shouldn't fight back.... then say he deserves to be bullied for not fighting back?

Godspeed.

orginiainfial hhh

I would tell someone at the school first that you're being harassed. If they do beat you up take a picture of the bruises or whatever. If the school does nothing then bring a baseball bat to school and defend yourself. If they kick you out go the police and sue the school

I'm saying he should 100% have already beaten the shit out of someone who was trying to pick a fight with him. There is no chance he'd get kicked out of school if bullying is allowed in the first place.

thx for your advice, but i told another school where i was also bullied that i was bullied and it didnt change anything.

>There is no chance he'd get kicked out of school if bullying is allowed in the first place.
Bullying is allowed teachers did it to me all the time.

>teachers punched and kicked me all the time
bet you got stronger for it

Have you ever been bullied before this? I'm guessing not. your options are shit.

#1 will make everything worse, even if you somehow win, school will punish you for starting a fight and your bullies now know you will snap if they continue bullying the shit out of you.
#2 will fuck you over for the rest of your live, you're not pulling a gun out of self defense but rather threatening someone with a lethal weapon.
I can also guarantee you the adrenaline will fuck up both options.

what other options do i have? i dont want to be bullied anymore and i dont want to be perceived as a weak faggot for the rest of school.

real life isnt dragon ball z

>I'm saying he should 100% have already beaten the shit out of someone who was trying to pick a fight with him
Except bullies are usually bigger and they outnumber you.

so get bigger numbers.
that's exactly my point.

suck their dicks
what could go wrong

Bullying how? It makes a difference

mostly mentally but one time sometimes someone slaps me and then runs away. They also throw things at me, even books.

>one time
>sometimes
i meant sometimes.

one time someone hit me with a medicine ball, thats what the one time is for

>mentally
lol

One good punch to the nose should do it. Just sneak up on him and pow, right in the face. Then just walk away.

When the teachers ask what happened, make something up about how he started it. If you have a good record the teachers will believe you.

If things go bad say he was bullying you because you're transgender. If the faculty thinks you're transgender you'll be untouchable.

do you know what its like when all you hear is someone talking shit infront of everyone and everyone is laughing? repeat this everyday. and its not only mentally. like stated above, they slap me, once threw a medicine ball at me which really hurt and always throw some shit at you.
thanks for the advice.

Man if you didn't look weak and didn't act like a pussy, nobody would even care to harass you. Just be cool and it will stop.
Also poison their drinks.

If you have to fight without being able to sucker punch, go for his nuts. Just kick them there is no such thing as honour. Do not set up a fight like an idiot. Just go for it. Maybe even buy a 30cm steal ruler and us it as a weapon.
Also try to protect your teeth.

Attached: 1513548.gif (498x498, 502K)

thx for advice mate