Black pill and fucking normies

Why normies deny the truth of black pill?

Attached: 1487314520354.jpg (1024x685, 243K)

Because they are smarter than you and know it's not the truth.

Because their lives are so good they have no reason to believe anything is wrong.

optimism and survivorship bias

What is black pill?

Yeas. I think the same. Fear holds them in the realm of illusions. But still strange that they can hide from it.

Use jewgle

Everything is good if your blind and dumb. For the purpose of happines we can use lobotomy after all.

Naivety is a good motivator. Without their ignorance they wouldn't be able to function.

says the commie leech moron
drink bleach

Cynism is only a middle step, not the answer. I know you have great evil in you and you know I have great evil in me but I offer you a hand and you take it and we cooperate as brothers. Black pill is a lie created by those who wallow in their own pity and can't stand up.

Naivety? And no slightret suspision that their life is nothing but lie? They should feel existencial anxiety at times affter all.

If cynism is a middle step the blackpill is still a higher plane senpai

We should not talk to cucks. It is waste of time. Just ignore them.

It's my curse, I have to correct people even if they have no intentions of being correct.

It's called faith. Normalfaggots have it so they can keep themselves going. That's why most of the world is both very faggoty and full of people that believe in god(s) and such. The vast majority of normalfaggots have faith/delusions.

Right. It is a faith like religious one.
People are so fucking stupid. The world is pile of shit .

says the communist who believes businesses are magic money factories for worthless NEETs like you
drink bleach NOW

Straw nihilism. Nothing fucking matters and everything is shit so why bother doing anything?

>Everything is good if you're bind and dumb
Even someone who's dumb and blind can feel pain. If your life is painful to an unnecessary degree, chances are you might be doing something wrong.

it's just accepting 80/20 and the like.

Something wrong lol. Yea. Are you afraid of your safety cuck? Ahahahaha

speak proper english pajeet

The truth is there is no "truth."

Out of all these groups and cults who only view life through a single aspect (like incels only care about looks, feminists only care about patriarchy, tankies only care about power struggles etc.) incels are by far the dumbest
If you want to talk about real equality, there are people born into rich families. There are people born into families that experience a quality of life 99% of the people will never do, no matter how hard they try. They grow up in a good environment, seeing success everywhere around them with opportunities presented everywhere. I live in a shitty, depressing Eastern Europe town and sometimes I just dream about being born in California or something, even just as a middle class person.
Not stressing over being able to make a living, being able to pay healthcare, being able to just pay for your shitty flat.
The difference between going home after uni to a ghetto flat or going back to a nice place you enjoy spending time in. The difference between not having to worry to make a living. The difference in being able to buy things you want. The difference in being able to travel and actually see the world

But no, these autistic incels would rather spend worrying whether they are 2 inch taller in their shitty ghetto town with no opportunities and ability to enjoy things.

In the end, having a defeatist attitude does not led anywhere. But if I wanted to whine like a bitch about inequality, there are hundred times more important things overall than being tall or good looking. I know enough good looking men doing shitty labour job in their 40s
also there isnt a single rich person who cant get laid. and no, you dont need to pay for everything. girls want to be in an environment with a rich person so they can experience it. you dont need to buy her anything. if you have a good car and a good flat, girls will flock to that.
Incels only focus on looks because most of them are NEETs, dropouts and have no motivation so they find an excuse.

Attached: 47582786_2443721652369792_754354308309025_n.jpg (1080x1350, 222K)

normies have no reason to be blackpilled. BP is only for those who are at the bottom of the barrel.

This. If you're doing alright (or think that you're doing alright) there's no reason to despair.

Hush hush. Dont speak.

Is it? How about Eliot Roger?

humans are a lot more complicated than their looks.

You son of whore should shut up your mouth. Why are they on 4 chan so many cucks. Internet is cucked by subhumans. Better to unpluge.

You don't need to despair to accept that life is unfair and you're fortunate

ignorance is bliss OP, for normans it feels better to brag about how many time they had sex, like it was something they worked for but in fact most of it is predetermined by parameters you actually control like height or facial structure, it's worse to say "I'm millionaire because I won the lottery" than "I'm millionaire because I'm a great investor/inventor, etc". The modern normalfag wants to be in a higher moral ground, they want to feel superior but don't want to admit that the best positions in society are achieved by the luck you had on the genetic lottery.

Attached: 1549916051510.png (500x566, 407K)

>I live in a shitty, depressing Eastern Europe town and sometimes I just dream about being born in Californi
If you work hard enough you could easily move out of there. Sounds like an excuse from a little bitch not willing to put in the effort. Just save up and work hard. You're clearly doing something wrong you whiny bitch. There are people worse off who don't get to eat at all so stop fucking whining since you get to eat enough to survive.
The fact that you're mad over incels blaming shit on others while you blame shit on others is hilarious.

If you work hard enough you can become rich. Stop blaming everything on the rich you dusty poor fuck. Get a job you fucking bum. It's no one's fault but your own, as many people go from rags to riches. It's always those who don't that complain the most. Sitting here whining on Jow Forums when you could get off your fat ass and strive towards your goal.

I swear you fags always complain but never want to put in the work.

>The difference in being able to buy things you want.
Get a better job. Stop spending your money on things you don't need like internet/junk food and save up. It's always people like you complaining about this shit but buy a 20 dollar pizza just to complain about being poor. Kiss my ass poor faggot.
I worked my way up and am making a decent living. You can too. Stop whining.

Attached: eyeroll.jpg (708x404, 50K)

>If you work hard enough you could easily move out of there.
Thats not true. Places like California gathers the absolute best people from the entire world. In Russia/Eastern Europe its basically a dream to live in the US. its something very very few are capable of. and I'm not talented and smart enough to be one of that.
its one of those things you people born there (or in rich western countries) will never understand. you take these things for granted but for the most of us, its an unrealistic dream.

I love when bums make excuses. Keep telling me how hard it is while doing nothing but wallowing in your own misery.
It reminds me of a certain group of people when you do that
>I'm very ugly and attractive people take their attractiveness for granted, it's an unrealistic dream to get a girlfriend

Lol, go bitch about it on Jow Forums

Notice how every other person's problems are simple. Until it's your problem. Then you have all of these excuses. It's fucking hilarious.

user calm down, I wasn't really whining in the first place. What I wanted to say is, people from rich countries, born into wealth experience life differently. The grew up with an entirely different mindset. It's not something I made up. It's something I heard from many people. There was an interview with the 3rd richest person in my country (the CEO of Livejasmin) and he sad exactly that word by word. That breaking out of the being poor mindset was the hardest thing for him. If you spend your first 20 something years without money, its incredibly hard to change your attitude and actually believe you can make money. when all you see around yourself is that no one is making money and everyone is cynical.
I heard the exact same thing in a different interview from Jony Ive (the design guy at Apple). He said that the biggest difference for him when he went to the US in the 80s is how positive people were and how better this was for a working environment. And he was from the UK. not some shitty poor town but London.
And I heard this from basically everyone who experienced living in the west.
Eastern Europe is incredibly depressing overall. you have to experience it to believe it. there is a reason why no one wants to come home back.

But I never said it's a "problem". I said its a thing. the environment you grow up in is incredibly important. thats all I said. I'm not saying its an excuse to be a NEET.
I never denied that the whole look inequality does not exist. my point was its absolutely nothing to the other inequalities out there

>But I never said it's a "problem". I said its a thing. the environment you grow up in is incredibly important. thats all I said. I'm not saying its an excuse to be a NEET.
>I never denied that the whole look inequality does not exist. my point was its absolutely nothing to the other inequalities out there

You know incels aren't saying looks is the only thing that matters, right? They say being rich, having status, or looks can all contribute so I have no idea what your original point was. Unless you're another retard who forms opinions on something he has no idea about and has only heard of second hand.

They say that all of it matters. But that having looks can override a lot of needing to become rich and famous in order to achieve the goal. I have no idea what you're on about. Just another idiot who knows nothing while making uninformed opinions based on other uninformed and sensationalized opinions.

Humans disgust me. Never change.

>Good looks have a factor in life
>But not as much as money does
Amazing how what matters the most is what is affecting you. As you shit on incels (who think no different from their pessimistic ass) for focusing on aspects that affect them the most. You're both retards.

There are hundreds of people who live OK lives with no money. Just be happy you get to eat at all while there are people around the world starving to death.

m8 why are you on a conquest

Why are you whining on a mongolian basket-weaving board about being poor while you have internet? If you were so poor you wouldn't buy internet and save that money to reach your goal. But you don't. And you continue to blame others for their problems while blaming others for your own. Work your way up, get a better job, stop buying internet or sitting on your ass whining about being poor, and maybe you won't be.

It's that simple.

Incels only talk about looks. How looks affect everything. How looks can help you to get a better job. find friends easier. etc.
They are obsessed with looks and only talk about that. Getting a decent job and finding a girl is just beta bux. Being rich is cope.
I mean have you even heard incels talk or what?

Well, yeah. There are a tons of gorgeous girls living in shitty Russian villages and towns. living a low-class, low quality life.
So yeah, I'm willing to say that looks does not have as much impact in one's quality of life as other factors. The blackpill is a cult about how everything in life can be traced back to looks. I don't agree with that. You can be poor with good looks. you can struggle with good looks. you can be dumb with good looks. you can live in a shitty place with good looks.
I just answered OP why no one with 3 digit IQ falls for this mindset.

That 80/20 crap is complete coping nonsense. I don't deny that women can be picky but vast majority of men can still get laid if they try. At worst I would say maybe 10-20 percent of guys cannot get laid but if only 20 percent of all men were getting women like this meme would have people believe society would have long collapsed. Its not even realistic in the slightest. If these incels just went outside for once they would see tons of guys with girlfriends with all sorts of different looks.

>2019
>not taking the Chungus pill

Attached: oNeuSLew_400x400.jpg (400x400, 13K)

>Incels only talk about looks.
These are one of the things they talk about.
>How looks affect everything.
They do and there have been studies to prove this. You can make inferences about the rest.
>How looks can help you to get a better job.
They can and have. Look at the entirety of hollywood. Or modeling. Are you joking? You literally get a job for being good looking.
>They are obsessed with looks and only talk about that
This is your experience limited interpretation but no, they talk about many many other things. You clearly haven't used anything other than inceltears.
>Getting a decent job and finding a girl is just beta bux.
You're making shit up. There are incels that encourage getting rich. It's literally called statusmaxxing/moneymaxxing. There are retards who do look down on it but just as much as there are retards who look down on anything in the world no matter what it is.
>Being rich is cope.
You fucking pulled this out of your ass. There will be retards who say this but generally it's an accepted way of ascending.
Next you're going to tell me that they think getting surgery is cope you uninformed idiot. They literally encourage all of this. Being fat is considered voluntarily being celibate. Getting surgery is one of the goals of many incels who can afford it. That accompanies getting rich.

You know absolutely nothing and it's amazing how much you pretend you do based on interactions with a fraction of incels.

Incel isn't a word for a group of people, but virgins who aren't able to get into relationships outside of their own will. So this conversation has already started off with clearly biased opinions. Talking to you is meaningless. Go whine about being poor while you continue to argue with me about incels on the internet that you bought but probably don't need.

Wrong, only truth is Jesus. He is the truth.

This cunt comes to fucking r9k to bash people who are sad.

Dense.

80/20 is obviously an exaggeration to prove a point, and nobody says women don't settle... but even if women all get with 1 man there will still be guys left over because we have a higher birthrate. there are millions and millions of incels naturally and yet we need feminism?

I born and raise here in California and it is not what you think .

>Well, yeah. There are a tons of gorgeous girls living in shitty Russian villages and towns. living a low-class, low quality life.
Ok??? You're fucking batshit. You're a genuine retard if you think this goes against anything incels say. Looks generally improve your quality of life but not by some magical metric. You're generally treated better. This doesn't mean you suddenly get 100s of thousands of dollars in your bank you dumb fuck. This is something that is generally agreed upon in the science community. There hasn't been one study debunking any of it. If you think this retarded argument means anything then you must be literally 13.

>I'm willing to say that looks does not have as much impact in one's quality of life as other factors.
There are middle class teens who don't have good lives so I'm willing to bet being rich does nothing to help your quality of life.

>The blackpill is a cult about how everything in life can be traced back to looks. I don't agree with that.
You're basically admitting that you know nothing about anything about this topic. Christ you're such a naive idiot who thinks he knows about something he's barely researched.
>you can live in a shitty place with good looks.
You can be rich while being depressed. What's your point? I guess your goals of being rich are invalid, huh. Stupid fuck.

If looks affect everything than why are there successful ugly people? Sounds like you're blaming being ugly on the fact that you don't have the skills to find a better job.

Get a haircut. Take a shower. Go to the gym. It's been said before, but I don't give a shit how ugly you are, you will find a woman if you stop being a depressed little shit and actually take action.

If you got to exaggerate to prove a point you don't really got a solid point to begin with.

>If looks affect everything than why are there successful ugly people?
If race affects your quality of life, why was there a black president or successful black people??
>Sounds like you're blaming being ugly on the fact that you don't have the skills to find a better job.
What the hell are you on about. I have an amazing job.

For the same reason the rich don't want the flaws of capitalism, people hate being told their success are not due to their own effort

I'm not a normie, I just don't want to cuck myself to the despairs of nihilism. To be a free man you must have the mindset of a free man, free men don't think like slaves.

meanwhile women saying all men are toxicly masculine is okay because it's proving a point

>If race affects your quality of life, why was there a black president or successful black people??

Because race does not in fact affect everything, nor do looks. You've just disproven your own point.

>Because race does not in fact affect everything, nor do looks. You've just disproven your own point.
I guess racism doesn't exist then!

also i shared a great point that was unrelated to 80/20 nigger, 107 male births per 100 female births means incels are inevitable

>Just be happy you get to eat at all while there are people around the world starving to death.
reddit tier post, christ this board is shit

I was taking the piss because he's a hypocrite you absolute retard.

>Because race does not in fact affect everything
ouch! universal lower quality of life for blacks compared to their neighbors begs to differ

didn't bother to read the conversation you were having with the other user but please never write such dumb bullshit again user, even if it's sarcasm

The ultimate black pill is nihilism but it doesn't add anything to discussion. I guess it sucks to know we're not really special, but you can make your own meaning.

because they're usually right in that most people crying about the black pill are lazy, no effort losers who could do a lot better if they changed their attitude. but they won't and who cares anyway?

>They can and have. Look at the entirety of hollywood. Or modeling. Are you joking? You literally get a job for being good looking.
Thats such a stupid argument. You cant just pick out an industry where look matters and use it as an argument how much look matters everywhere. How many people are getting paid for their looks and how many for their skills?
And even at Hollywood, acting skills do matter a lot.
In the modeling industry, a lot of models are wanted for their unique characteristic and weird looks, rather than just being conventionally attractive. And male models are one of the most underpaid people in the world. A lot of the top agencies dont even carry male models in the first place, and the ones that do only carry a very few. So this entire modeling industry argument is so retarded. they are underpaid and there are only a few of them.

Sorry but you come off as a complete autist for me. its like you have 100 problems and you only focus on your looks.

>Looks generally improve your quality of life but not by some magical metric.
so its pretty fucking retarded to make an entire ideology and cult around it dont you think

80/20 is not complete crap, but it is probably crap. It's probably more like 70/30. The whole debate behind it is women in their early younger years can go for the top 30, and that is almost completely true unless they completely fail to take care of their bodies. Then they settle and go for something reasonable - i.e. anything that includes the rest.