I play Jinzo in attack mode

I play Jinzo in attack mode

Attached: jinzo.jpg (308x450, 38K)

Back in elementary school, we all would use polymerization as though we had the other card. So if we played polymerization, we could use the fusion card automatically.

I'm assuming other kids did the same back then.

my turn

Attached: SP15EN036SH.jpg (327x480, 132K)

no other kids didnt do the same
you cheating cunts

>xyz shit
anything after GX is just power reep faggotry that is essentially the GT of the yu gi oh world, completely irrelevant and only liked by 10 year olds

u mad u got rekt

Whatever. Beyblade kicked the ass out of YOU-GAY-HOE anyway.

kai is better than tyson and if you disagree you are a faggot

lmao
i could play some faggy pendulum synchro summon or whatever shit and do 10 tillion damage staright to your life points and gain 5 billion for myself and de activate all your trap and magic cards in 1 turn but I dont
because everything after GX is irrelevant power creep shit for underage fags

Not everything after GX sucked for the cards. I fucking loved Synchros. The pendulum stuff really fucked shit up though.

everything after gen 1 doesnt matter

What do you consider Gen 1? Specifically when GX started or do you mean literally the first few sets?

I have a limited edition Dranzer, so at least we can agree on something.

the original Yu-Gi-Oh
with Yugi

>tfw listening to the beyblade intro on youtube
its been over a decade and I still remember it perfectly
the nostalgia is pretty high

Well yeah for the show. But what about the cards? Are you saying only sets released before GX are good?

yes

While I respectfully disagree with the cards, that doesn't mean there wasn't some strong fucking shit that was released originally. Invasion of Chaos flipped the whole game on it's head.

yeah but back then blue eyes white dragon was known as a bad ass card and now there are a fuckton of cards the have equal or greater ATK/DEF and also have strong effects
cards now are artist self insert "OC PLS DONT STEAL" - tier

You realize that one of the best decks as of recent has been a blue-eyes deck, yeah?

I get what you're saying but it I still think that up to at least Synchros, the game was doing pretty well. I doubt this game would have stuck around if Upper Deck didn't sell it off to Konami.

As soon as I read 'intro', the guitar solo played over in my head.

I had a Bey-stadium that I brought to school, so everybody would gather around at recess. Literally the entire school played beyblade. I remember in the winter we were battling and pieces of the plastic stadium broke off, and we all went nuts. Obviously it was because the cheap, thin plastic became mega brittle in -20 weather, but we were too dumb to think it was anything other than the beyblades being badass.

lmao
I used to sharpen my beyblades and completely tore through like 3 peoples stadiums as soon as a landed in them and I was the biggest badass in school for ages

>had
I definitely still have the stadium (all taped up, with chips in it), my Dranzer, the grip handle, and an original rip-cord. I don't have the bit-beast though, since we would use those as chips to gamble with.

Stop! Im starting to miss my beyblades. Hell I even have the old PS1 game.

haha i remember fun drawthreads on bant