Drug General /feeling good/ edition

How are my robots doing today? Ive got the day off so I started chugged some beer, and now Ive got some joints to smoke. I hope to spend today in a pleasant haze. What are yall up to?

Attached: 4AB41E1D-93D9-4829-B1B4-E9720E861954.png (800x800, 64K)

Been smoking a bit but feel like im using that to get my depression to go away. Cant feel normal anymore without it, brings me that happy feeling I'd forgotten about.

Planning to dab in a bit, recently got into it regular bud wasn't doing it for me needed to smoke something with a stronger high

kratom and weed addict here. Getting kinda of sick of chronic drug use. Going to try waiting till tomorrow evening to dose tomorrow and see if its better that way.

Im split on dabbing. The intensity of the high is off the fucking charts when you have good concentrate but personally I dont like how quickly it fades. I have to take a truly massive dab to be high for long and even then Im usually too high to function at that point.

I feel you. Ive used weed as a crutch in the past. Try to be mindful and introspective as you smoke, see if that helps.

Kratom is actually addictive. Why not lean on weed while you kick your kratom habit?

Im useing kratom to quit my heroin habbit, it helps with the withdrawal symptoms. And it helps with the craveings. Havent used h in over a week, and im only useing 4 or 5 grams of kratom a day

yeah i probably will but I have to be careful with how much i vape so i dont trigger not being able to take full breaths which cause me a lot of anxiety. I had a chest xray a few years ago and have moderate air trapping. Good thing i quit smoking cigs years ago now.

Also for quitting I am kinda of scared because of chronic back pain from my scoliosis. Kratom eliminates it all together and I notice it came back a lot when i took a 1 week break.

its all I can do tight now is think so it helps thanks user have a waifu.

Attached: 1549812543585.jpg (800x818, 141K)

Hey man, thats a good step in the right direction. Good luck kicking your h habit. Dont feel bad about needing kratom and cannabis for that.

Thanks user, thats a good waifu

I ate an edible around 12:30 and the effects mostly wore out. I have two left, should I eat another?

Eat both. Getting really fucked up on edibles is fun.

these are shatter edibles user, do you want to kill me?

Any UKbros got any acid?

I had my worst day in a while. Got up at 5 am just to go to work only to get fired from my temporary job (I have got fired from my old main job back in november, since that I only got temporary ones). They told us that we are collectively no longer needed. No big deal, I am going to find something else. Only I am really tight on money right now.
After that I went home. (3 hours long commute in and 3 hours home)
I slept 1 hour and I went to university. (2 hours of commute)
I stepped in shit. I could not scretch it off in the grass as there is literally no grass in the middle of the city. It stank bad.
I took the wrong train. So I was late from class. Normally it'd not be a problem. But this was a special, and the professor was not happy about it.
The next class got cancelled. I had 2 hours of doing nothing alone.
The next class took until 8 pm. After that I got home just to find out that my father took my car to a mechanic I won't be able to afford.
And not only that. As I know that my dad only wanted to do something good. I really wanted to fix the car myself. That's why I bought it. It would have meant a lot to me. I only needed that piece of crap car to prove myself that I am not dumb when it comes to working with my own two hands as everyone else thinks. I worked so much on it and I was so close to finishing it. Now I feel completely defeated. My dad while he only had good intentions, ruined it all. Paying someone to fix my stuff after I've been working on it for months will only prove that I am dumb when it comes to these things. I only needed to change a couple of things like the o2 sensor and it'd be good to go. I only delayed it because I could not afford the parts. And now I have no idea how am I going to afford the mechanic.
Fuck I am going to get my 3 hours of sleep for today (again)

i4M halfway to the bottle of whisky, do I keep it for another day or finish it of right now?

Attached: 1536513897602.jpg (845x960, 158K)

Keep it for tomorrow. Tomorrow will suck as well. You'll need it.

LSD is where it's at

Got 1-p lsd

Based /lucygang/
I'm taking 2 tabs tomorrow

congrats user!
kratom got me off H too
just took 10g and smoked a joint

Sounds good.. Where abouts are you?

>tfw bank is fucking me over so I cant buy anything

I dont reckon we have any generous anons do we

Attached: IMG_20190209_200333.jpg (720x866, 120K)

as in giving out free money?

what do you thlnk you fucking retard..

that should get you plenty

nobody wants to give money to a cunt

Attached: 1547077638098.png (394x500, 181K)

This wasnt even me. Idk why this guy is so hostile

Favorite way to ingest shrooms? I don't mind eating them straight up, but I'm seeing lots of talk online that tea is better, however even the tea recipes differ widely. Similar lots of people also prefer eating them raw. Going to trip for the first time in a long time tonight and wouldn't mind a nice long trip.

klonopin, etizolam, and kratom

It's not that I hate myself. I love myself. I just hate my life.

Tea is easy. 2.5 cups of water to boil, drop to simmer, add finely chopped mushes, stir periodically for 10 minutes, add tea, steep for 5, strain.
Chocolate works too. Pick your favorite chocolate, melt it down, add powdered mushes, stir well, let harden or eat with some milk.

Attached: 1547657503908.png (334x506, 124K)

ran out of his drug of choice obviously lol

Walking
Organical

Saw some friends today. Smoked a bowl and drank some vodka. Was nice