/fitzophrenia/

how do preevent schizophrenia anons

i keep hearing people calling my name then i look behind and noboduy is anywhere near me

its really starting to affect my gains because i feel paranoid a lot and can't focus on lifting or eating.

im worried it will grow in to full blown schizophrenia...

Attached: 1550033300373.jpg (1073x983, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lLFhf3vj44k&t=72s
pastebin.com/0pTFVHPx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

train yourself so the voices cheer on you when lifting for max gainz

Isn’t this just normal anxiety? Either that or I’m already schizo

No, auditory hallucinations are not a normal part of anxiety. See a doctor, before you end up homeless and jerking off in the parking lot of your local Wal-Mart.

I used to get that a lot, but not anymore. Also, I constantly felt everyone was out to get me, in every situation I went through the worse scenarios.

>i keep hearing people calling my name
Imagine they're clamoring your name like they're worshipping a god, and fuel that into squats.

For me I feel a lot more “normal” when I’m sleeping right, eating right and getting a lot of water. Might check up on those habits if you’ve let any of them slip.

I get this thing where I think everyone is staring at me, especially in the summer months and I'm more stressed out. Sometimes I think there is a conspiracy going on against me. So I sit at my job all day thinking about how I'm going to kill the people who are going to attack me. I think thinking violent thoughts is good for your testosterone levels because my lifts have started to improve faster.

The answers you seek are with a medical professional, not a chinese-cartoon imageboard.

Holy shit is everybody on this board mentally ill? See a psychiatrist if you're hearing voices wtf

Honestly guys, get help. Im in university psychology student and you guys fit schizophrenia perfectly. Get help ASAP, before it gets out of control. Nothing to be ashamed of, it can happen to everybody. Just get some help, it will pay off later.

One of us one of us just dont fucking kill yourself chad

Attached: 1553298122966m.jpg (1024x416, 103K)

Get your test checked, high test alphas dont have this problem

just enjoy and befriend with them, its only scary in the beginning

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-20-07-09-06-856_com.notabasement.mangarock.android.lotus.jpg (371x432, 67K)

I started taking Zyprexa but lost all my gains

Stop sinning, go to church. You’ve invited the demons into your life.

i dont think im a schizo, i just feel like my friends dont like me and that they conspire behind my back to make me look bad, its just anxiety right?
i would tell you to go to a doctor user, but i know i wouldnt go, i dont want another man inside my brain, writing everything i think and then making myself unelegible for work/state stuff
yeah this one is schizophrenia, my cousin has this exactly
btw is schizo genetic?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lLFhf3vj44k&t=72s
Abram Hoffer used to cure schizos megadosing niacin. You have to catch it within the first 2 years though.

With proper therapy user can maintain a job and jerk it at the local Mercedes dealership

Looks like its my time to shine.
pastebin.com/0pTFVHPx

I feel the same way user. But at the same time how do I know that this isn't just a thread meant to mock me by pretending to be the same? There's just too many coincidences for it to make sense. I really hope you're someone who feels the same because I'm pretty sure most are just lying so they can make themselves look better and try getting you stuck taking meds.

Sleep, stay away from the litterbox, fuck, wash your hands and don't let them step on you.
Keep a journal of the weird shit.
How many cases of these do we know of where it's due to bacterial infection? I wouldn't just accept the crazy pills, I'd want legit antibiotics or some shit. Figure out what it is.

Based psycho poster. This is a great thread.

Jehovah’s witnesses have no business on this site. Go away

>denounces digits
Duck off back to Jow Forumseddit

>is schizo genetic?
Yep. Almost all mental illnesses can be hereditary. My dad is anxious and my uncle is depressive, I ended up being both, along with a tendency for addiction that I share with a lot of their cousins :/

Go phonepost on /b/, nigger. Your digits have no power here

eh, probably anxiety as long as you aren't hearing voices or seeing shit, not a doctor though. and yes, genetics is a factor in schizo

Here's what I would do:
>start fasting, ketosis has some evidence that it can help with schizophrenia
>make a doctor's appointment ASAP, don't eat until afterward
>pick up some nicotine gum and use that as needed since schizos all self-medicate with it, they're probably on to something
>take non-habit forming sleep aids to knock the fuck out, sufficient sleep makes you less crazy

I went psychotic once from antidepressants, thankfully that was an easy fix...but I damn near managed to torpedo my life in those few weeks. Hope you improve, OP.

I don’t hear auditory hallucinations but sometimes late at night I often see figures from the corner of my eyes. Eg. I’d think someone is leaving the locker room, coming down the hall, or walking behind me, and when I turn no one is there.

I also feel like people are out to get me and wish ill for me.
I dont hear voices but have been arrested before because I have completly lost it on crank.
I thought my friends are gonna rob me and flipped out.

Holy shit are you me

I always see shit out of the corner of my eye and then when I look there it disappears. Also sometimes when I stare somewhere the ground starts moving very slightly like as if its getting closer. In the past I occasionally have had very loud shouting thoughts that are halfway between actually hearing it and it being thoughts in your head. This goes away after like 15 minutes though and has only happened a few times throughout the course of my life. I also get very manic sometimes in groups of people, like I just say whatever comes into my head and am overly excitable. Sometimes things look weird. Is this normal?

You're developing new abilities and probably never have had this level of auditory/visual clarity
Itks not schizophrenia, your brain just needs time to adjust.

When I’m out, there are occasions where I hope someone would start shit against me, and I let them do some sort of damage first before I retaliate with everything I have and claim self defense.
Whenever I think about it, I get really excited too and grit my teeth really hard. That scene in American History X where I just stomp someone’s face in the pavement, holy fuck that excites me.
I can’t be the only one right?
Outside of that I’m pretty normie, in fact borderline chad
>face height frame
>banged qties left and right
>got gf for 1 year now, stopped being a slut since we met
>hobbies include guitar, trekking, scuba, freediving
>normie 9-5 office job
>flew to numerous countries

Just think about what people act like on The Office or Friends or whatever completely normal shit show then no matter how crazy shit is inside just imitate those tv people.

After a while its almost a game. Like, how weird am I gonna feel before it starts to get out? You'll start getting little rushes of adrenaline or some kind of excitment like feeling and for whatever reason it just fixes it for a while.

Maybe just do some heart racing stuff. I feel like my body responds to real danger by forgetting about the imaginary danger.

Just gotta worry about something paranormal going on and you just ignore it.

Attached: bret_michaels.jpg (400x400, 37K)