Tried really hard to eat more

>Tried really hard to eat more
>Literally stuffed myself all day long with high fat food
>10pm and only managed 1,800 calories

Attached: 1556732529179.png (664x605, 469K)

Iktf

slowly work it up user
If I did it so can you

Attached: 1552875686748.png (500x382, 57K)

stuff urself with carbs silly!

eat a big bowl of cereal before bed

all brands of cereal have the same calories, special k = cap crunch

most bowls of cereal are around 800 calories

this is the way

Attached: 12345678.jpg (501x489, 49K)

Shakes are the key. My shakes are 1400 cal. I make two almost everyday. If I don't feel like cooking I drink three of them. Even when I cook I drink at least one a day + 3 normal meals. I used to be 140lbs now I'm 170lbs 6ft.

Seriously, just sit down and eat a box of cereal with whole milk.

Have you considered not being a fucking faggot and start drinking your fucking milk?

Too much sugar

Carbs and fat, bro. Rice is your buttbuddy. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are pretty nice too. Eat that shit with a glass of milk and whey.

Dr. Axe superhuman shake, morning and night

post daily food user

Work out hard. You'll be ravenous.

How do you manage to eat so little. If I don't control nyself I can inhale like 3000 kcal without noticing, it's a pain in the ass.

Some people eat to live, some people live to eat. A lot of fatties medicate with food, or just enjoy food like a drug. Skellies don't care very much about food, some even find eating a bother.

god I fucking hate you skelly niggers. fucking trolls.

Dude I literally cut on 1800 calories a day and I feel like I’m starving to death, Fuck you.

Same, I enjoy the feeling of being full and if left to my own devices I would eat 3000 - 4000 calories a day. It's a good thing I also like fasting. I think I just enjoy extremes.

You're not even tryinng. I don't believe this is possible. List everything you ate in that 1800 kcal day and the times you ate it at.

Bulking with healthy food is a meme.

>all these fatties used to eating like pigs
Being a skelly is never being hungry. I get hungry like once or twice a day and fill up on ~750 Kcal. To eat enough means to force feed myself or eat junk food

buy some of those huge, dirt cheap honey buns from the gas station. 500 calories a pop, tons of carbs, some protein, fat and sugar galore

Clean bulking is hard op. Personally if its me, I can finish a pack of hob nobs and 2 litres of milk in an hour if I'm dirty bulking and thats easily over 1000kcal

zinc will make you hungry

What?
How's that even possible?
Are you 5 feet tall or something? 1800 is like nothing.

Fellow skelly here, managed to eat a whopping 2800 calories every day this entire week
I'm basically going to bed with stomach cramps every night but i think its working, i have way more energy in the gym now

You can do it!

Attached: 1754538.png (720x644, 31K)

i get two burritos on moe’s monday

>not eating Americanized Chinese fast food
If you want fast food bulk, there is no better variety

You'll do better tomorrow bro'

Attached: thumbs-up.jpg (591x300, 39K)

This.

My shakes are 2150 calories everyday. I only have one meal a day where I do chew. Otherwise it is impossible for me to bulk.

Lift more. Generally when you grow or your body is repairing muscle you should naturally get hungrier. Sounds to me like you're not going hard enough in the gym. Also if you're masturbating, stop. This can throw off the thyroid sometimes as well as other hormone regulating parts of the bodies. Good luck.

Didn't you post this shit already? We told you, stop drinking milk and stop eating oats.
Rice, meat, legumes, nuts. End

>tfw 6,530 calories for today
It wasn't even difficult for me lmao. 1800 calories is actually my calorie goal and it saps all my energy. The bulk of mine came from butter, peanut butter, bread, milk, and avocado oil. Especially peanut butter. Peanut butter is super calorie dense.

Don’t do this. You will fucking drown in acne and become fat. Calories do not equal aesthetics.

Even healthy men eat up to 3000 or so calories a day, youre just either a manlet, a dyel, super inactive, or some combination thereof.

I can't comprehend how you skellies can't eat 2000 calories in a day. I could stuff 4k in a meal easily without making it overly unhealthy

Instead of eating more food, why not eat more calorically dense food? Pumpkin seeds, dates, sunflower kernels, turkey sausage. On top of that get creative with your meals. Add some cheese, salsa, whatever to meals. Everything counts for you skellyfags who absolutely refuse to eat or grossly overestimate what you eat.

Attached: 1555873632532.jpg (480x360, 14K)

fat niggas be like

I eat 1800 calories before noon. Just make shakes - oats, whey, whole milk, peanut butter

I mean, yeah, obviously. Brilliant deduction. You should do what I said and eat peanut butter it's also good for your brain health.

This.
The average guy consumes ~3000 calories a day.
If you are a skeleton and a tall wich most skellies are, AND you're working out you should be able to get down 4000 a day no problems

Being unable to comprehend others is literally autism

How about instead of bitching you take the advice being offered and eat more calorie dense food. Unless you want to stay a holocaust victim, either way stop complaining and being a defeatist faggot. Instead of spending your time on an anime website fitness subforum you could be eating a snack right now.

>Clean bulk
Can you fuckers tell me what you eat so much and still won't reach 2k cal

I had like a whole slice of pizza and a bag of gummy bears while I played computer games all day lol. Why am I not a musclebound stud yet

what the fuck is wrong with you faggots

post body

Do you fucking retards expect to gain 40lbs in a single day?? Keep fucking eating retards.

Post body