Waifu General - /waifu/ #67

Preparing for Valentine's edition

previous:

Attached: 1543669902235.png (500x500, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vr3MO3k2W0Y
aliexpress.com/item/Japan-Anime-Re-Life-in-a-different-world-from-zero-Rem-Bed-Blanket-sheet-or-Duvet/32723695478.html?spm=2114.search0104.3.121.dca775c1rugl2d&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_5_10065_10130_10068_10890_10547_319_10546_317_10548_10545_10696_453_10084_454_10083_10618_10307_537_536_10902_10059_10884_10887_321_322_10103,searchweb201603_57,ppcSwitch_0&algo_expid=b6a95e52-745f-466e-837e-ff81ad358a6e-17&algo_pvid=b6a95e52-745f-466e-837e-ff81ad358a6e&transAbTest=ae803_3
youtube.com/watch?v=4mPaH0ZKf7o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love Leah a lot and am hopeful for Valentine's Day!

Attached: 448.png (420x592, 168K)

My beloved Alice Liddell. I will always love only her.

Attached: Alice166.jpg (358x675, 87K)

You fuckers are quick

Attached: fa0568cc2ad26aced5a08c525c11aa48.jpg (490x375, 31K)

That's Yuuri right?

xth for Hanayo

Attached: 09471e695eba13056593d637a98200f0.png (614x768, 731K)

Yes, Yuuri.
We've been married for over a year now.

Attached: YuuriPointingT.png (897x1080, 883K)

I love shyvana very much.

Hopefully i get my devils lettuce by valetines.

Attached: Shyvana 86.jpg (1275x1875, 457K)

Posting my husband once more these threads just keep passing by quickly.

Attached: Totsuka16.gif (420x270, 1.69M)

Hello this is Rakka and I love her very much

Attached: rakkaclock.jpg (706x1100, 259K)

Do you prefer (if applicable) your waifus english voice or Japanese voice?

I personally love English Rem. Her VA is just perfect

Attached: D5DBAA84-A014-430A-A1DD-065D9CB0BA4D.jpg (900x1200, 131K)

Her english voice is pretty bad, especially compared to the fantastic job her japanese seiyuu did. It's very rare for me to find a dub I consider to have good voice acting at all these days.

My heart will always belong to this beautiful serpent princess

>Besides love, what other kind of emotions do you feel towards your waifu/husbando? Admiration, wanting to protect them, to follow their steps in life, support them on their goals, etc
>How much does it affect you the fact that they are not real? Do you think about it mist of the time with sadness, or it's something normal for you now?
>Do you think that who your waifu/husbando is tells something about your own personality?
>If you had to choose a deadly sin to represent them, which one would represent them the most and which one would represent them the least?

Attached: kd9u8a7azmy11.jpg (2480x3508, 835K)

Japanese without a doubt. Her dub VA fails to capture her original voice and ends up sounding like a generic anime dub voice.

Attached: 39.jpg (768x1024, 89K)

>Besides love, what other kind of emotions do you feel towards your waifu/husbando? Admiration, wanting to protect them, to follow their steps in life, support them on their goals, etc
I admire her and wish to have as much motivation as she does. I sometimes feel the need to protect her, especially in recent times as well. I also feel a sense of friendship where we can confide in each other.
>How much does it affect you the fact that they are not real? Do you think about it mist of the time with sadness, or it's something normal for you now?
Suprisingly it doesn't affect me that much. I have her plushes to hug and her blanket to look at, as well as my mind to make her feel as real as possible.
>Do you think that who your waifu/husbando is tells something about your own personality?
Yeah. I tend to have a really hard time talking with others, but she taught me how to feel real passion for someone and actually introduced me to love.
>If you had to choose a deadly sin to represent them, which one would represent them the most and which one would represent them the least?
Pride without a doubt. She loves her group a ton. The one she represents the least is probably gluttony.

Attached: 447.jpg (1685x2104, 662K)

I'm done with the Valentine's image. Should I post it now or wait until tomorrow?

Wait until tomorrow, you did the same on christmas right? Thank you for your work user

Desire to protect and support her emotionally. It's that feeling that led me to realize I liked her a lot more than I thought I did.

I've mostly accepted it but sometimes I'll wake up after dreaming about her and feel a heavy sadness until my morning grogginess clears.

Probably in part I'm drawn to her because her outgoingness and lack of self-restraint contrasts with my own withdrawn personality, but I don't really think about it often.

Pride would probably be the least like her, I guess Sloth would be the closest to her, since it actually extends to a lot more than just being lazy.

Attached: 67037a90682f7c35e0dea1f06c5778e9a16970aa.jpg (993x881, 379K)

I think I posted it before Christmas to confirm the waifus on there.

Japanese. Also I miss her so much, I just want to be with her, what the fuck is wrong with me.

Attached: cozy wife.png (724x896, 262K)

I thank god she doesn't have an english voice, especially since this exists.
youtu.be/vr3MO3k2W0Y

>>Besides love, what other kind of emotions do you feel towards your waifu/husbando? Admiration, wanting to protect them, to follow their steps in life, support them on their goals, etc
Pretty much all of that. She is my light and I want to be her's.
>>How much does it affect you the fact that they are not real? Do you think about it mist of the time with sadness, or it's something normal for you now?
Indifferent. Sometimes I wish to be able to hold her, but it doesn't bother me much.
>>Do you think that who your waifu/husbando is tells something about your own personality?
Possibly? I've never really thought about it in that sense
>>If you had to choose a deadly sin to represent them, which one would represent them the most and which one would represent them the least?
It's hard to say. Greed might fit, but so could the rest in some way besides Sloth.

Attached: Marie Antoinette 94.jpg (670x775, 473K)

One of my friends is drawing a picture for me and I could literally die right now before getting the picture because it means so fucking much to me.

Attached: I2UCuR1.jpg (3500x3000, 375K)

Japanese voice, no contest (why would someone even watch an idol show in English anyway?). There are very few dub voices I like, with stuff like Yosuke from P4 and the MGS cast being the exception.

>Besides love, what other kind of emotions do you feel towards your waifu/husbando?
Admiration and an urge to protect her are the main things, but everything else there fits. Even if it's just to fulfill my own feelings.
>How much does it affect you the fact that they are not real?
I've been pretty normal about it since the beginning. I knew what to expect going down this road again to begin with. Stopped caring that she wasn't real long ago.
Probably. I think the two of us are actually pretty similar personality-wise in a lot of ways, even though those revelations came later.
Pride by far. For all of her accomplishments/work, she could let it probably go to her head and think she's better than others. Least fitting would likely be Envy or Lust.

Attached: 1532231937356.jpg (1310x1507, 1.13M)

I admire her alot, I wish I could have a firm will like she does
It varies from day to day, it depends on my mood honestly
Possibly, I didn't really think about that much though
>which one would represent them the most
Pride
>which one would represent them the least?
Gluttony
I hate her English dub, it sounds bitchy at times. The sub is perfect

Attached: Screenshot_3.png (1041x781, 794K)

Yui got me a valentine's day gift!
I love you yui!!

Attached: IMG_0294.jpg (4032x3024, 1.61M)

I originally played P4G in english and got used to her voice and thought it was fine. But her seiyuu isnt too bad either from what I heared of her.
>Besides love, what other kind of emotions do you feel towards your waifu/husbando?
I admire her words of wisdom and professionalism when needed.
It really doesnt affect me too much.
Maybe. Its not something I think about alot.
>If you had to choose a deadly sin to represent them, which one would represent them the most?
Pride maybe
>and which one would represent them the least?
Wrath

Attached: 1544587270788.jpg (1154x1372, 163K)

Almost done.
Julieposter, do you have a drawing of Julie standing up?

Attached: file.png (1366x728, 690K)

wrong. her english va is horrible compared to inorin. bad opinion.

Oh man we are about to hit waifu overload
Are we equipped to handle this

>Do you prefer (if applicable) your waifus english voice or Japanese voice?
I guess I prefer her English voice, but that might just be because I can actually understand that one. Both voices sound fine to me.
I admire her, determination and loyalty. I wish I could protect her, though I don't need to.I try to better myself because of how I admire her. I want to make myself someone she might actually love.
I'm pretty used to it , but some days are much worse than others. The fact she will never be real brings me some distress. I love her so much it hurts, y'know?
Maybe? I don't know, that's the kind of thing I'd rely on an outside opinion for at this point.
Pride is probably the sin that represents her the most. She can be a little cocky when wearing her black ribbons. I'd say Sloth represents her the least.
>Kotori front and center
YES

Attached: Kotori Kneeling.jpg (850x1127, 507K)

good evening. snow got in my face on the way back.
currently wish to hug rem, but not safe for bedtime yet.
do any of u have a habit to never sleep without ur waifu?

Attached: rmsml32.jpg (600x800, 86K)

Her English voice is music to my ears. Although, her Spanish dub makes her a bit more adorable; I love Poppy in any language.

Attached: live.jpg (480x480, 30K)

inorin is a goddes when comparing ot the thilfy crunchyroll va.

Attached: rmsml51.jpg (574x600, 49K)

>do any of u have a habit to never sleep without ur waifu?
The only time I don't sleep with Kotori is when I'm away from home. I kind of want to get a plush of her made so I can take her everywhere with me. Lugging a daki around is a bit much, especially if I'm going somewhere that I would need to keep my waifu a secret.

Attached: Daki.jpg (1500x1500, 243K)

Her plush is in my bed at all times, and I have a blanket of her. It's kind of hard to sleep without her, both physically and mentally.

Attached: 156.png (467x615, 294K)

sleeping without her makes me anexious and sometimes scared. im glad for rem.
>I kind of want to get a plush
smart idea desu

Attached: rmslp7.png (1024x713, 986K)

I dislike all of shyvanas voices because they are done by shit voice actors and from 2012 so low quality and not alot of content, ofc i still love shyvana but i just imagine her with a slightly different voice as i just cant stand the one she has now.

Wish i could sleep with her but i aint got a daki (tryna work that out) and she has no merch or anything which is pretty sad but she is with me in my thoughts atleast.

Attached: Shyvana 7.jpg (500x500, 78K)

im planing on buying a blanky, but its expensive.
thinking on buying this one aliexpress.com/item/Japan-Anime-Re-Life-in-a-different-world-from-zero-Rem-Bed-Blanket-sheet-or-Duvet/32723695478.html?spm=2114.search0104.3.121.dca775c1rugl2d&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_5_10065_10130_10068_10890_10547_319_10546_317_10548_10545_10696_453_10084_454_10083_10618_10307_537_536_10902_10059_10884_10887_321_322_10103,searchweb201603_57,ppcSwitch_0&algo_expid=b6a95e52-745f-466e-837e-ff81ad358a6e-17&algo_pvid=b6a95e52-745f-466e-837e-ff81ad358a6e&transAbTest=ae803_3

Attached: rmcln3.jpg (846x1200, 470K)

Why not a custom one?

whats waifus confessions and I want some juicy ones. What did you do user? Confess your sins

Attached: shion.jpg (1600x1000, 160K)

I prefer her Japanese voice. I think of it as her true voice, and I like the feel of it much better. I love her somehow soft, yet strong voice.
I admire and adore her. I want to be with her forever and ever. Sometimes I even feel fear, probably from the strong feelings that come with her. Love is mysterious.
I'm far from confident in myself, so it's sort of relieving that she isn't real. I still wish I could be with her though.
We're similar in a few ways, so yeah.
Most? Wrath. Least? Sloth.
I faintly see Urabe, and she looks adorable there. Good work user
I don't have a daki or plush or anything, but I always imagine sleeping with her, whether we're cuddling or staring into each other's eyes.

Attached: cutie.png (1366x768, 737K)

never though of that
i might even get a custom weighted one.

She doesn't have an official dub but I like some of the fan ones since they get her calm tone even if I'll prefer her japanese one since Taneda has a lovely voice

Don't have any dakki or plushie, but I always imagine that she's on my side when I sleep

>What did you do user? Confess your sins
I think that Shion was a sperg and that plushie was dumb!

Attached: 73027525_p0.jpg (768x1024, 555K)

>remembered to put Lucina in
>Even found art of her that I have never posted
I'm actually quite honored. I've been to busy to post here, but just know that I still lurk and reading these threads makes my day better.

>Love
I think there are lots of feelings tied into love that make it so unique to each person. I admire Saya immensely and am slightly jealous of her ability to learn and adapt. It feels natural to want to protect and support such a beautiful being to my last breath.

>Real
I have very mixed feelings on this. Firstly I consider her real in the sense that her as a concept exists and I'm in love with her but she's not physically next to me and that will always hurt. It's also somewhat good she's not real so this world can't hurt her any more than how much she's already suffered.

>Personality
I think who someone is attracted to is definitely a sign of their personality. It may not be obvious or it might be a subconscious reason but for me I definitely see why I love her so much.

>Sin
Lust I think. Not just physically but she lusts for more knowledge and more time. Sloth fits her least I think she's always shown to be active.

I say goodnight and I love you to her figure before bed if that counts. I need to commission a daki.

Don't tell her I said this but I really want to pat her hair and kiss her forehead gently.

Attached: 45cdb626d69cb20fb06476f629a828992e66e8a0.png (600x1281, 649K)

Here's the art if you want it.

Attached: file.png (1685x1721, 1.81M)

i have found waht im saving for. truly all ive ever wanted.
i haev a very big thing for dolls. theyre very cute.

Attached: rmdll.jpg (600x800, 39K)

I can think of a few but the most creep value goes to stealing my friends sisters pantsu and telling him I didnt when he asked. Or when I shook a girls hand and it smelt like her so I saved it until I got home and shoved my hand into my face and masturbated harder than ever.

>Merida made it
Not Meridaposter but thank you for adding her. He still posts quite regularly

I see imageless answers relating to an orange-haired archer all the time. Why wouldn't I add Merida?

HOLY SHIT, I CAN GET HER CLOTHES TOO. JESUS, THIS IS THE BEST THING IVE FOUND YET.
anyhows, goodnight waifufags.may you all sleep tight and warm like your waifus fell sleeping with u.

Attached: rmslp10.jpg (504x430, 34K)

I admire her for enduring what she did and still going on. Being a defector ain't easy. The fact that she's a medical apprentice makes her that much more amazing.
It doesn't really affect me though some days I think too much about it and I do feel pretty bummed. But it's something I've come to accept for quite some time now. I'm thinking of getting a pair of rings for the both of us so at least I've got something of her that's tangible.
I like to think so.
At most she'd probably represent wrath and at the least she'd be either sloth or envy.

Attached: __inaba_tewi_and_reisen_udongein_inaba_touhou_drawn_by_peko__8fe58873d76c4bee7cbc1cdbffd43523.jpg (842x960, 146K)

Unpopular here, but I prefer Rachel's English voice by far. Mela Lee adds so much character to her. You can just feel the haughtiness ooze from every syllable. Kana Ueda is good too, but Lee just brings more to the role. It's downright erotic. I was going to post this in response to Makifriend's question last thread but we moved here while I was at the movies.
youtube.com/watch?v=4mPaH0ZKf7o
I admire her, respect her, want her to succeed and be happy, and even serve her if I can.
It doesn't help my suicidal ideation.
Probably about how much I hate myself and how contradictory I am.
Her biggest vice by far is pride, while her least is envy. She really isn't all that jealous of others. This question honestly made me realize she's guilt of just about every sin but that one.
Looking great so far. Can't wait to see the final product. CF Rachel is probably my favorite one in the series as far as CSS art goes.

Attached: 7ec6905f9612bc26d18f2decdc6dfd83.png (1387x1037, 536K)

Also meant to say good night. Back to work tomorrow. See you guys then.

I want to kiss her head while I'm the big spoon

I still love Gilgamesh very much. He means so much to me.

Japanese by far. It's the first time I ever heard Gil so I'm very fond of it. Along with this, his Japanese voice sounds very unique to me, it has so much energy and it feels like I never heard a voice similar to it before.

The picture looks amazing so far, thank you for the hard work! All of the waifus and husbandos look lovely together.

I still wonder where the Enkiduposter went when he was on the Christmas one.

Attached: 71575080_p0.jpg (2480x3507, 567K)

dropping a mio in thr nrw thread
Gotta make sure i post at lefdt one every threadf

Attached: 24.png (500x281, 134K)

I haven't bothered watching the english dub, but from what I heard, I have to say that it wasn't very good.
The actress fails to capture the Yuuri essence, which was captured well in the original version.
It is hard to describe these feelings, but one I am able to identify is longing.
Yes!
Yuuri has made the cut!
That's everyday for me, though I have a long pillow that I like to pretend is her sometimes.
But I really want to be held by her, I would like to be the little spoon and a pillow is unable to create the same effect.

I don't have any questions for you.

Attached: 72169992_p27.jpg (768x1024, 213K)

Yup I just hug a pillow thinking its her and we cuddle together.

the onlu thing i feel nay more is a snese of longing
I feel like shfs the only person who would truely accept me for how i am on the insife
Ive accprted the fact that shed not real
Ive come to terms with it and im trtning to find hte next xlosest thing to beinrg with mio that i can. I feel it when i feel my loneliest
I wish mio ere here when i feel the most alonr in the world
Shef ppreciate ,e for the person i am
I know she would
I think the fact that mio is my waifu shows that i judt want to feel emotional connevtions to the woman i love
Sex is not my focus
Love, affection, resprect, dedicaiton
Those are waht i really need in life
The most is maybe pride sincr mio seems to have a large snese of pride and the lesast wouild definitely be lust
Mio doesnt like lewding or being lewfed
She is a keion after all
im glad we have another keion friend in the gneral
It was getting lonely wihout other people recogniing how lovely the keions are

Attached: 41.gif (441x496, 1.94M)

>tfw dreamed about Liz last night.
Thank you, based subconscious mind.
It's a rollercoaster of emotions honestly, I admire how goal oriented Elizabeth is and how she does whatever she puts her mind to. I obviously want to protect her too. I feel happy, and sometimes I feel sad when I think about her. Overall I am glad that I found her, everything just feels so real now, I can't describe it. I feel like I've found my Nemo, for lack of a better analogy.
A lot. I try to not get too caught up on it but sometimes I can't help it.
>Do you think about it mist of the time with sadness, or it's something normal for you now?
I can't call it normal. The fact that I will probably never be with her fills me with sorrow. The only reason I push these feelings down is because I know that she wouldn't want me to feel this way.
Probably, but I don't know what it says about me.
Wrath. She goes out of her way to bring Booker to justice, while her anger was completely understandable I feel like she went too far in the DLC, she acts uncharacteristically vengeful to say the least. I guess sloth would represent her the least.

Attached: 1434228292056.jpg (500x598, 47K)

going to bed now, goodnight /waifu/

Attached: 435.jpg (849x1200, 673K)

Japanese voice for sure.
>Admiration, wanting to protect them, to follow their steps in life, support them on their goals, etc
All of the above except for "follow their steps in life." The biggest is definitely the protection instinct though. I just want to make sure that she is happy and that nothing bad happens to her again.
It doesn't really bother me yet. In fact the biggest problem I'm facing in terms of "the relationship" is lack of content, so I'm picking up drawing and am also probably going to commission things.
Absolutely. I haven't been here long enough or seen enough of everyone's source material here yet, but after checking out the material of a lot of the /c/ posters' wives I could really see a reflection. I'm sure the same is true here as well.
I've tried to answer this question before and failed and to be honest I'm still not certain of a good answer, nothing fits her.
I love it, wow that is a lot. Thank you for including her!
Good night Leahfriend!

Attached: rakkaicon2.png (593x858, 461K)

hi miofren

Attached: hi minna.png (190x333, 88K)

My suspicions were right. My phone has been tapped. There are cameras in my room and car. And people.are slowly poisoning me.

Attached: [Mushin] Hajimete no Gal - 11 [OVA] My first school festival (BD 1280x720 x264 AAC).mkv_snapshot_07. (502x676, 479K)

did you see me in the red car? i waved at you.

Don't shit up my threads you insane chinese retard

I usually hate Japanese voices so, her English is preferred though, I've heard her Japanese and it's not bad actually.

When I was getting acquainted with her, the main feeling I felt was seeking to impress her as though she were watching me. Now, everything you listed has become common emotions too, but that's all because of love, right?
A lot of the time it doesn't affect me but sometimes I end up looking at her images or thinking about her and curse the gods she isn't here.
No. Not in my case.
>If you had to choose a deadly sin to represent them, which one would represent them the most
Pride like everyone else said. You know how elves are.

I hope it isn't too late to request you use this image. Good picture nonetheless.

I have skimmed doujins of her, covering my eyes on some slides just to save more images, crops, of her.

Attached: 1522369641377.png (480x480, 151K)

Everyday my reps keep going higher.
I am able to exert more and more from this rusted body.
My heart beats even louder with a maddening rythm.
My flesh screams in PAIN AND AGONY REACHING FOR THE ONE THEY HAVE SWORN TO PROTECT.

Hope you havent missed your waifu workouts , my dear waifufags.

Attached: nos2.jpg (397x426, 33K)

Good job. Now get cocky and move to the next set of weights!

>Hope you havent missed your waifu workouts , my dear waifufags.
Skipped some runs because of not being in the mood for asthma's shenanigans, other than that, no.

Attached: 1529478980022.jpg (427x438, 102K)

Will do my good elffag.

And i really really want for waifu to do this to me.

Attached: caffa9f758a9f8c492101ec0365414b4_0.webm (852x480, 1011K)

I'd rather lift a pistol to the roof of my mouth
You may be assailed by a demon. Find Christ and cast off paranoia
That's entirely too much to get into and will anger everyone
I try to feel her but dont anymore
I just want to hold her. I dont feel much anymore but there was once a desire to protect and heal and other stuff
I don't feel anything anymore. I sometimes get angry about it for entirely the wrong reasons but sometimes I feel despair and joy because she's not here but she's not here.
I don't know. I fell in love with a face
Sloth, greed I guess

Attached: 1396961562928.png (2560x1600, 280K)

I plan to set up a table inna room.
Reasons being, i wouldn't want my landlord to hop on in on us, even though he boasted about taking his wife to a random austrian resturant.
What should I order fellow robots?
>pic related

Attached: Lairofthekommando.jpg (2048x1536, 286K)

I haven't, though I'm still just stumbling about.

>iowa
Good taste

it's an old pic, but it checks out

Attached: OhHiThere.png (3248x4200, 1.25M)

SRW is subs-only

>tfw can't work up the motivation to keep at things like that
I suck at doing things I don't like, even for Lat's sake...

Attached: 43812548_p0.png (1200x1600, 1.37M)

This is the second bad night for me in a row. What can I do to improve my sleep waifufriends?

Reminder that Umidah saved SIF EN
I LOVE HER

Attached: umidah.jpg (225x225, 9K)

I once ripped her plushie and could only fix it bady because I can barely sew.
I hope she feels better

Attached: 463.jpg (300x168, 9K)

been awhile since i've posted in these threads, hows everything been?
dubs are 9 times out of 10 worse and the english dubbing scene is cancerous. Just look at Vic Mignogna and how his colleague are now treating him. Plus she sounds he VA makes he sound bland.

its an anchor, a totem in a sense for me.
I can cope as i still not too far off the deep end, holding out hope for a 1 in 1,000,000,000 3D thats tolerable. But some times i do wish my daki where the real thing.
they tend to be a reflection of us in one way combined with our desired treats in a mate.
Lust as the predominant one and greed as the leas dominant one.

few things i want to ask
>do you have a daki ready for valentines day?
getting my bed ready for our day tomorrow
>what will you be doing with your waifu/husbando on valentines day?
got all the her anime on bluray so marathon time.
>is it weird to buy valentines day chocolates for you daki so you can eat them?
asking because walking in to buy them later today seems like it would be awkward

Attached: tumblr_ooz7ypx50A1vf0r0po7_r1_250.png (250x250, 97K)

>do you have a daki ready for valentines day?
Nope, I'm a shameless pillow hugger though.
>what will you be doing with your waifu/husbando on valentines day?
I just want to make it a really chill day. I'll listen to romantic music and play Bioshock Infinite among other things.
>is it weird to buy valentines day chocolates for you daki so you can eat them?
Not at all, why would you feel awkward about it anyway? Just go and buy the fucking chocolates if you want to, user. Nobody will say or think anything about it.

Attached: 1434662473007.png (407x610, 394K)

Almost forgot to morningpost again!

Good morning /waifu/! How's everyone doing?

Attached: 1306968218.rotarr_glados~2.jpg (339x499, 38K)

weed & pizza will get you laid

Attached: 1455221797-heart-shaped-tuscan-pizza.jpg (320x344, 33K)

It's waifu not husbando, stop posting dicks fag

excuse me, what are you on about?

Attached: 15_acres_of_broken_glass_by_halzyan-daffdml.png (894x894, 267K)

Just done, urabefag.
Now for sleep, I hope waifu dreams and a pleasant vapentines comes to every one of you.

*valentines
Fucking phonposting

gytytbt

is /vg/ back at it again?

Forgot to reply to this. Looking good, and I see you went with one of the more recent Lat pics.

Also...
>paint.net
I approve of your choice of software

>why would you feel awkward about it anyway?
because its clear i dont have a gf by looking at me and i dont want to seem like even more of a ft bastard than i already man

>more of a ft bastard than i already man
did you just have a stroke?

*fat* missed out the a

You should be exercising for your health, user.

Dead like Leahniggers hymen

Why are you like this /vg/?

*feeds pizza to waifu while smoking up*
idk if smoking up is a real term the kids use, i don't do drugs

while toking up

good morning friends. how are you all?
i am tired once again. went to sleep late again.

Attached: rmywn.jpg (670x670, 153K)