Fembots, can you say that men have generally treated you well throughout life or no?

Fembots, can you say that men have generally treated you well throughout life or no?

Attached: MR-24542-420582-22.jpg (728x1041, 191K)

If someone spend time on here, that means that they were abused either way

That's not true, a lot of people here just suck at life.

Ive never been raped or anything but men havent been particularly nice to me either.
Thanks for asking, Satan.

I was molested at a young age by a middle aged man, been raped once in my teens and threatened into sex as well.
That being said, men have treated me exponentially better than women have treated me.
Fuck women.

>Have men have generally treated you well
As a whole, yes
>Have men have generally treated you well without the implied promise of sexual favors/companionship
You got me there

>but men havent been particularly nice to me
You wanna talk about it?

A fairly confident no.
I was raped as a child, my father abused me, and there was a group of boys at school who would always try to get touchy with me because they knew I was shy and exploitable.
The shitty part Is I'm attracted to them but I'm terrified of almost all of them because of these bad experiences.
I do have one male friend who is probably the nicest to me more than anyone has ever been though.
>inb4 he just wants to fuck me

Generally no. Strangers sometimes yes. Personal relationships no. Just about given up.

wtf why are there so many abused fembots on here ;_;

Just the way it is, and yes, I know that was a rhetorical question.
is wrong but its true that a lot of people here have been abused, had shit childhoods etc.

Source? Orrgankdjjdjdj

Transient Flower. It's a oneshot about an ugly chick who got plastic surgery.

Attached: MR-24542-420582-3.jpg (728x1043, 252K)

Don't give up yet! I'm here!!

you probably put yourself in the last 2 situations

because most women are. however i think this place attracts damaged people in general and this place in particular draws abused womem in like cats to temptation treats because they crave the flattering attention of the very same type of damaged men who will grow up to abuse women in similar ways if they havent already because they hold these 'fuck women' semtiments and they want to be 'different' and 'save' you from your bitterness and depression when really theyre just getting hurt all over again because we are attracted to what we know, which is male shittiness.
sorry for the run on sentence, hopefully you can follow it
literally the next gen of 'im not like other girls' girls are right here and its startling because women will degrade themselves to even further extents these days to distance themselves from the sexist images of women that all people have ingrained in their thinking in one way or another.
and dont debate the next gen part with me because i know most of you are underage as fuck

Yikes dude what did the women do to you

In all honesty he might, but he may also make a good boyfriend if you give him a chance

I wish he could be my bf, dw I'm giving him a chance. I wish I had the confidence to get closer to him

>implying girls can ever be treated good enough

You're the girl. Very little confidence is required. Just make yourself inviting.

> Men
Absolutely, lots of lads that I can play games with and hang out with IRL

> Women
Too invisible to be treated well/poorly

Well my dad abused me and a boy bullied me throughout middle school. But I get along with guys just fine, it's just that I can be pretty timid around them. Especially very extroverted men because both my and and my bully were like that.

>fembots
TITS OR GTFO

Attached: nowfuckoffcunt.png (1338x275, 446K)

meant to write
>both my dad and my bully

>I was raped as a child
sounds hot
i sometimes masturbate imagining myself a loli who is being raped

this place attracts damaged people in general and this place in particular draws abused womem in like cats to temptation treats because they crave the flattering attention of the very same type of damaged men who will grow up to abuse women in similar ways if they havent already because they hold these 'fuck women'
/thread

btw meant to greentext the sentence

Fucking based. This and this again, this board Is getting more and more retarded every day.

Attached: 1542075483033.jpg (980x742, 96K)

>fembots

no, just no

Lol no. I've met only 4 men who were half decent in my entire life.

Attached: Capture.png (298x289, 116K)

Women deserve to be treated like property. The only time I engage with one when it's not obligatory is because of the chance of sexual intercourse.

When that possibility becomes null(taken, gay, or unable to find opportunity to rape) I immediately break contact.

Attached: 1506587790612.png (955x646, 185K)

Most fembots have legit issues. Most robots are just edgy failed normalfags.