/wagecuck general/

post the details of your sad wagie life and vent

>hate job
>looking for new one
>getting shit from my boss who thinks i, an employee who has nearly 3 years of experience working this shitty, easy, fast food job, is fucking up the pans
>sounds dumb but theyre really fucking annoying to deal with and unsanitary if theyre not prepared correctly
>the pans have only started getting fucked up since we hired these two new retarded teenagers and whenever i go on holiday for one reason or another, the place goes to shit
>literally pull all the slack because my coworkers are all mostly braindead/lazy or female
>boss trying to intimidate me when i really dont give a shit because i told him to stop giving me such shitty lunatic hours just because he still thinks im the pushover i was 3 years ago
>now he's making everybody retake the dumb test you have to do when you first start working there
>have to read this manual and take the test in a week and 100% it

should i just quit? they still give you your paycheck if you dont give them your two weeks notice, right? im trying to look for a manual labor job but if i cant ill just fold and go into the chair force. anything is better and more respectable than being a minimum wage cuck all your life.

Attached: wagecuck.jpg (1080x771, 97K)

The best advice I can give you is try to find some avenue of entrepreneurialship. If you have to take out a business loan or get help from family then it will still be worth it. Online business opportunities are super valid nowadays compared to a decade or more ago.
Working to make money for somebody else is always a shitty option.

You still get your check if you quit yeah

>finally making enough selling t-shirts on redbubble, and reselling stuff on amazon to quit job on Burger King

Attached: 1549425553579.gif (450x365, 1011K)

The wagie life terrifies me . I see them all the time they dont look happy.

Attached: 1549764458969.jpg (727x868, 237K)

>work overnight in a 24 hour mall in a big city
>because the mall is open 24 hours, tons of homeless people relax on the bottom floor
>my store happens to be the only actual 24 hour store in the 24 hour mall
>predictably most of the homeless people shuffle their way into my store sometime during the night
Now there are 3 types of homeless:
Theres the type that are just regular customers but they just happen to be homeless. I treat them just like everyone else, and have nice conversations with them
Theres the type that are just bored out of their mind and come to talk to me about bullshit.
While they're not doing anything wrong, they waste my time because I have more things to do instead of just standing at the register talking. But because overnights have at max 2 customers in the store at a time I can never easily escape conversation with them
And lastly there are the degenerates, those that smell awful, steal, and beg people outside of the store to buy them shit. It's self explanatory why I dislike them. They deter people from entering by merely existing because they don't want to smell the piss or don't want to be begged for money/food.

For the 3rd theres one guy whose name I don't know, but he stands outside the store every fucking night and begs people to buy him "a bag of chips and a drink" and once he gets some tourist to agree he'll pick up a huge bag and a 2L soda and then has an argument with the person that agreed to buy him shit
And management refuses to ban him, so I have to deal with him and try to diffuse arguments often multiple times a night. My heart drops whenever I see someone agree to buy him shit.

For the 2nd category there's some fat autistic dude in the same pair of dirty overalls who comes in
First he'll ask me for the price of everything despite there being price tags in front of every item, and then he'll start challenging me to mental math with items in the store
"Oh I have $5.29, if I get x and y would I have enough after tax?" And he gets upset if:
>I scan it to find out the answer
>have to pull out a calculator
>get the answer wrong
Mind you sales tax In this city is 8.75 which I can't do in my head especially since most prices end in 9 here.
But the thing is, he's not doing this thinking I'm dumb because he doesn't even know the answer, he just wants to know before I scan it, as if it changes anything. And 9 times out of 10 he won't even have the money he claimed to have so after wasting my time he just walks out with nothing. Arguably worse than the previous guy

And for the first there's this lovely lady named T, and she always comes in and buys a bag of skittles and a water because "eating them together makes it taste like fruit juice". Most nights she just comes in, says hi, buys her stuff and leaves. Occasionally she'll talk for a bit about her night and whatever and I'll gladly engage her. she'll sometimes be short the difference by like 30 cents and I'll gladly take that hit because I know she's not trying to pull a fast one, and genuinely is short change. She always has a smile despite being homeless and really makes my nights a bit less boring.

Tfw this was the only frog post in the catalog

Attached: pp,550x550.jpg (550x469, 42K)

Men die and they are not happy.
Read Camus and comes to terms with the fact that life is not an entertaining late-night show.

I work as a hairdresser (male).

I hate my job with a burning passion. The only reason I ended up in this mess is because at 15 I thought I'd make a lot of money in this profession (and I kinda do), but at that time I didn't know just how introverted I am.

Now 8 years later, here I am. Getting my soul sucked out of the skull by a different costumer every 20 minutes. If only I knew myself better when I was younger.. I'd probably become a plumber or something.

Attached: 1540334645245.png (840x854, 545K)

Are you a Barber or a hair stylist?

Hair stylist. But thank god, most of my clients are men. Females are so much more annoying to deal with.

Have you ever gotten someone with filthy matted hair?

Are you gay? Also how much you make a year

this is the only legitimate answer. it's hard and sometimes just luck but if you want to get out you need to save a bit and figure out other ways to make money.

I get someone like that at least once a month.

I'm not gay and I don't give a fuck about fashion. I just liked the thought of going to school with tons of girls. I'm Europoor and from a shitty country. The average pay here is around $1,000 per month, but I make around $2,000 per month, which is nice. Basically 20k a year (obviously garbage if you live in America, but good for the shithole where I'm from).

Do you profile people who walk in?
Like can you tell if someone is going to be an asshole or not tip by looks?

By looks? No. Looks are highly deceiving, as anyone can look different, depending on the day.
However I can profile them by talking with them for 30 seconds.

What sets you off on someone being a shithole 30 seconds

Become a fucking plumber then

the last one story about the lady made me smile

Attached: 1549861282048.jpg (243x229, 10K)

I genuinely don't know why she's homeless, she can win over anyone just by talking.
She got into my heart, if she asked me to have anything for free in the store I'd say yes
Amazing lady, I wish the best for her.
I haven't seen her in a few days though, hope she's alright

NEET here. What do wagecucks think of streamers? You know, the people that either stream themselves playing vidya or stream themselves IRL. I think even the bottom feeders can make at least the equivalent of like $10/hr.

Attached: 2gsdfh234t234tdf23.jpg (10000x10000, 1.56M)

If you have the charisma or skill to get a following then do it.
Can't hate someone for honest work.
I will always detest rich fucks who coast along with daddy's money and say "just work a little harder like me" though.

>Enjoy my job
>Just want full time so I can move out and live by myself
I've worked in a call center where they monitored breaks to the second and had a dozen kpi's that realistically meant nothing I now work in an office and my boss doesn't give a single fuck so long I show up and plug stuff into excel.

Before you quit, ask for a raise and don't take no for an answer. If you are really valuable and your boss is smart, he will quickly shut up and change his attitude.

Attached: 1533098082616.png (626x662, 548K)

Kpis?