Smoke weed

>smoke weed
>eat like a fat pig

every time

has anyone managed to stop binge eating when they get high?

Attached: a53.jpg (737x758, 74K)

i started having this trouble with drinking. i used to be able to just get trashed and not worry about eating, but now whenever i drink i get an insane urge to eat everything in the house. can't drink anymore.

i lost almost 30 pounds after quitting weed due a health problem, i was able to easily fast for 24 hours at a time, a week ago i started smoking again and like clockwork every single time i smoke it leads to uncontrollable binge eating tendencies within an hour or two. i want to be able to smoke without all of my self control going out the window but i live with my family and theyre all fat pigs too and theres shit food all over the house making it that much more difficult

I decided smoking is something I’m only doing on rare occasions when I have all my shit in order and am able to take a week vacation. I’ll eat whatever the fuck I want during this. It only happens 1-3 times a year. If after busting ass for months straight, I’ll get high as fuck and kill a couple pizzas

I just never have food in my house and I live out of town. I smoke then just deal with the cravings because I dont want to drive to get something.

Weed kills my appetite and keeps me awake.

Maybe add tobacco to your joints, nicotine suppresses appetite.

When i smoke weed i rarely want to eat. I've never understood all the people who get the munchies. When i do eat, i usually eat dried fruits like nuts, almonds and raisins

Same thing for me. Maybe that's the reason i never get the munchies? I always put tobacco in joints

If you’re drinking at home, I used to pop some popcorn before drinking because that salty + buttery + crunchy goodness. Also I would get into raw vegetables and pickles late at night because I wanted to chew on things.
Of course the best thing is to quit.

same, I always end up eating up to 4 cups of oats and go in severe pain to sleep, this habit is giving me IBS

I'm a skelly who uses weed to help eat so I think if you're trying to lose weight you probably shouldn't blaze.

Same boat but I never tried weed and I'm curious to see what its like now that I have my shit together.

>same, I always end up eating up to 4 cups of oats and go in severe pain to sleep, this habit is giving me IBS

After drinking? Bad choice IMO. Your digestive tract has already taken a beating and needs hydration.

Oats are normal a pretty good choice but not in this scenario. Go with protein after drinking, like a nice fatty steak or big bowl of chicken salad.

Instead of hardend concrete in your gut, you'll actually feel pretty decent the next day and take a big clear out dump making you feel weightless after.

At that point you have the room in your stomach / GI tract to quickly hydrate. The last bit might require an Aleve or Advil to take the edge off any headache.

I once got mega high and made enough spaghetti to feed an entire family of 5+ people, but I didn’t notice so I ended up eating all of it. Threw my guts up for 20 minutes after that, weed is truly a cruel mistress

Just be yourself bro

I don't have this issue. I do sometimes get the 'munchies' but it's not like alcohol where you literally don't give a fuck if you demolish 12 jack in the box tacos. You should be able to have much more control on weed br0

I just make a good pour over coffee or tea if it’s late. Incredible mouthfeel while high

Do it like i do
>smoke weed
>make sure i have a shitton of dried meats for my inevitable munchies

Attached: droge worst.jpg (912x761, 63K)

Forgot to add that this is an amazing source of protein.

stay away from the devils lettuce kids.. Its not for the weak of willpower

>itt you find out most of /fit are blown out stoners who just ... can’t... when it comes to being healthy

I'm not going to give you any advice, because you already know what you have to do if you want it to stop. You're only posting here hoping someone will validate your weakness and give you some half-assed measure you can take to avoid making any real changes to yourself, and then you'll be able to push the blame onto someone else when you fail again. Changing yourself is hard and it's scary, but you know that this is standing in your way so it's time to stop being a pussy and do what you have to do.

>Smoking weed
Bake it into an edible or something. Inhaling smoke is retarded.