Cutting is retarded

Don’t ever cut. You will loose all your gains and look like the pathetic manlet you once were..
Just get stronger and never stop.

Attached: B5EDCB7B-5B0D-4858-BD00-16CFD772E30D.jpg (640x461, 66K)

>become fat
No thanks

I rather choose being a retarded manlet over >pic related

This user gets it

Attached: 123123.jpg (640x640, 60K)

>tfw started out skinnyfat
>bulked up, chest, shoulders and arms look decent
>still have love handles
>try to cut feel small
>try to bulk more, face starts looking fat
>lifting at maintenance now, dont know what to do
what do I do ?

that's the eternal bulk/cut cycle for you buddy

god no i dont want to be small again nooooooooo

you cut. You're going to 'lose size' and look flat, but you will look way better this time around because you have some muscle mass. Don't put off the cut, or you will forever spin your wheels

Time to hit the roids.

whats the point in being strong if you look like a fat ass even when you are incredibly powerful?

Like look at this shit im 6’2’’ 200 pounds the upper part of my upper body look okay i think but look at that shit at my lower back fuck me

Attached: 840D0087-30EF-473D-8D09-D8E066D35880.jpg (1177x2227, 391K)

workout your back muscles more it will probably tighten

No it won't. That's fat. He needs to lose fat if he wants those love handles gone.

Lift bigger weights. You have “unfortunate” fat distribution, yeah, but at least you’re obese and unhealthy. I don’t see why someone at your bf% can’t just up the intensity, and burn up the surplus.

*not obese

You look a lot like a buddy of mine

Fat with strong muscles under it looks infinitely better than soft, feminine fat.

The problem is that he's already fat. He does a bulk right now and those lovehandles are gonna be huge at the end of it.

i literally took gear when i wanted to cut
got ripped and more muscle than when i was 'bulking'
just use if you care about lifting at all honestly its so easy

Unironically juicing is the way to go. Natty lifting is a meme.

I've cut 3 times and each time I'm surprised by how little muscle I have I actually have.

squat 315x5x5
bench 225x5x5
ohp 150x5x5
lat pulldown 240x3x8

Went from 215 lbs (lifts were higher), to 200, gained 5 lb back, went to 190, gained 5lb back, went to 175 and that's about where I am now and I look dyel by /fit standards.

Eddie looks worse sometimes because he's going through fat loss stages. Look at Terry Hollands for a better example.

maybe try a hypertrophy routine for a few months. Heavy dumbell lifts with high volume and such.

is it possible to lose fat and keep strength?

yeah, clean bulking. You really have to have discipline with diet. Cut out dairy and other foods with lots of saturated fats. Also plenty of cardio.

Do your fucking cut properly it's worth it. I used to be mega dyel skinnyfat, then i bulked and looked like a down syndrome strongman from a freak show and now im nearly at the end of the road to 10%. You'll feel way less big / strong than when you're bloatlord mode, but once you get actually cut and compare yourself to how you looked before your bulk, you'll feel great about yourself.

Commit to one or the other for at least 12-16 weeks.

Don't stop a bulk just because you feel fat. What are you a preening teenage girl? Likewise don't stop a cut just because you feel small.

If you want to build muscle you need to be in a caloric surplus. You WILL get fatter. Steroids WILL NOT change this. Likewise when you cut you WILL look smaller. This is mostly cause by water not being retained in the muscles and the depletion of glycogen. Steroids won't change this either.

Should i cut?

Attached: 20190528_011133.jpg (2344x2973, 1.95M)

not much to cut, time to bulk.

If you cut slowly you can keep pretty much all your gains, as long as you know what you are doing. If you are not fat, you probably won't need to cut for long to get where you want.

But if you try to get bodybuilding stage ripped as a natty you will lose some muscle.

He’s not fat, he’s pre-bulked.

Enjoy driving around with obese trailer women on the back of your Harley Davidson user they are all lining up for you OP

Attached: DykesonBike.jpg (500x333, 58K)

This is my approach actually, but I'm not bloatmaxxing. Instead, I just bulk up 10-15lbs, then I recomp for several months to a year. Then I rinse and repeat.

so the kanji on his chest means "power" or "strength" in Japanese and I'm assuming Chinese as well here. Problem is this fucker reversed it for his other pec. Imagine a ripped asian dude with "power" on his left pec and on his right "rewop"

Attached: wow.jpg (800x598, 33K)

I've been lifting for 6 months and have been slowly bulking the entire time. Should I keep bulking to gain muscle even though I'm getting a bit of chub?
I feel like if I cut now I'll look shit as I dont have much muscle yet. Also I like eating lol

Attached: 1558145918859.jpg (640x480, 38K)