I just sorta got into smoking weed (I bought an 8th on a whim an rolled a bunch of joints)

I just sorta got into smoking weed (I bought an 8th on a whim an rolled a bunch of joints),
I've smoked weed before but it's been a long time since I've actually paid for any. It doesn't make me paranoid anymore which is good. I'd like to know more about strains, though. This weed is pretty strong but my head feels pretty clear and doesn't give me that mild psychedelia effect that makes music super enjoyable to listen to.
Does that have to do with indica vs sativa?
And I jerked off while high per recommendation of someone on here, and it was fun. That orgasm was amazing, like 20% better than a usual one. I hear that I can increase it to 40% if I get really stoned.
Any weed tips would be appreciated

Attached: ez.jpg (355x226, 13K)

Sativa strains are the more psychedelic high and produce a head high. Indica is more like chilled out body high.

I used to think that Indica was more intesne because when I was younger I would get really high sometimes and it would upset my stomach. But it's hard to tell what kind of weed you're getting exactly if you just buy it off the street. I'm guessing most strains are hybrids

Also, I bought a cigarette roller and made some joints that look PERFECT, but they don't burn properly. It might just be because the papers were old and hanging out in my drawer for a while

Yeah hybrids are good because they kinda balance the high out. Also I would suggest to get a bong or a pipe since it conserves weed also they give you nice ass hits, especially bong rips.

Bongs get you high as fuck but I can only smoke outdoors so that's not a good option for me. I don't really like bowls because they're super harsh, I prefer the sensation of smoking a joint.

Who /heavysmoker/ here?

I've been smoking a half oz every 2-3 days and been spending about $1000 a month on weed.

user, that's some crackhead shit. Take a break and switch to drinking or something, it's more social. I think the benefits that weed has over drinking are erased when you smoke a quarter O every single day

Yeah you should definitely take like a month tolerance break so you dont need so much to get high

Stop being fucking casuals

Who here fucks with wax pens?

Wax pens are okay but I have no self control and end up going through a half gram cartridge the same day I get them. It's practically essential if you want to be high every waking moment though. Nothing will beat a wake & bake with a wax pen

I haven't tried that yet but I've had oil pens. They get me retarded though, so I have to figure out how much I should smoke at a time

Those things really changed the game, people can smoke everywhere now

Yeah I see people hitting them in Walmart and shit like that all the time

They're also good for getting high at concerts. Although I think you can get away with smoking weed still if the band isn't pussified

I agree these fucking pussies don't understand that even if you take a t break nothing is like doing 4 fat BR's in a row while listening to some tunes.

Attached: viper.jpg (606x441, 95K)

I don't smoke flower at all really anymore, it's moved on to straight dabs of some dispensary shit I get from a legal state.

Papers are good forever as long as you keep them dry. Your problem is weed burns differently than tobacco, weed prefers more of a torpedo shape when wrapped in papers as opposed to just a straight cylinder.

They're okay but the high isn't as good desu, unless it's full spectrum which most aren't you're losing lots of cannabinoids.

Degenerate here

Mix tobacco with joints, easier to smoke and more intense high
And if you like smoking Js, buy something called a cone master
Far better than cig rollers, I have both
Zig rollers make far too skinny Js and are fucked to smoke, might be my rollers fault idk I dont use it much

Attached: IMG_20181003_222445__01.jpg (2610x4640, 1.55M)

And as for strains, I only fuck with indicas since I love the heavy stoned feeling.

ohhh that makes so much sense. I suck at hand rolling though,so I'll stick with the machine for now

I was just taking a walk and smoking the joint, I had to relight it like 3 times. BUT when I was smoking it, I got some GOOD hits when it stayed lit. Good,creamy, tobacco like smoke

My rolled joint was perfect thickness.
And I tried rolling spliffs before, I like them because I like cigarettes too, but I didn't find them to burn any better
I think I get more stoned off Sativa